All Comments on 'Mom, Wine and Porn Ch. 02'

by publicd1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waste of time

worst I have read on here in MONTHS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There are more sisters - any chance they will become involved - not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

Oh! just fucking wonderful, this lad is a cunt drunk just like me, more and more please and soon

simaddictsimaddictalmost 13 years ago
A good, hot story

Ignore the A.H who said it was the worst they've read in months. Actually it was very good. Keep on writing stories like this. I gave it five stars!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Well done! A real winner

A good second chapter that was very loving and erotic.

I like that they eventually kept the sexual threesomes in the family, that was very erotic having the sister join in on the family fun.

Thanks for this very good second chapter.

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
loved the end

great story, nice twist...

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
she should invite Bob back

and have him anally and orally assault her son, then kick him out.

they say rape is not about sex, but is control and power. She did not deserve the depravity he forced her to endure.

JoesvixenJoesvixenalmost 9 years ago
Fuck!

I loved it. Great story. My cunt got soaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Loved the stories, they must continue and build!!!! Got to keep Joesvixen wet !!!!!!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I wish you had not

Brought men into this story. It was so nice with Mother and son, him just eating her out and then them enjoying each other as man and wife. Please , no other men. Son is a sissy and needs to be his mothers lesbian lover.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Enjoyed the story. It appears the mother and son never really communicated. The "other man" almost destroyed the relationship. The son became jealous - it was his idea. The mother was upset, to put it mildly, with the entry of the second man. Again, fiction reflects real like - people believing they know what the other wants/needs but never really understand.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

sick......The first story was RAPE.....this one was pure depravity.

Time to move on, your stories are not for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous