All Comments on 'Monica the MILF'

by Chimney Sweep

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Good Start

Well written and a real turn on but didn't like the nothing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Life is a continuum

To the previous commentator:- There has to be a little ambiguity/uncertainty in life or else all would become predictable and boring. Perhaps that is how you would like it - sad. Great story and very plausible.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Superb storytelling

Nicely told in excellent prose that captures the unutterably dull ennui that married life can fall into. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

Thoughtful, Considerate, Delicate, and best of all -

Very nicely Romantic! Sure beats the Wham Bam of most the

stuff here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
C.S. You are Amazing

Jeeze man, you keep me off balance with the range and the depth of your stories. I read one that was very good, then the follow up that is didn't even bother to vote on, then this one. This one is one of the better written stories I have ever read on this site. The thing that surprises me the most is it is not even close to the kind of stories I usually like. This one however, really captured and kept my attention. Great work. Please keep writing.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One Page/Chapter?

There should be at least a 2nd chapter to this if not more!!!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Really captured the feelings we have in that situation.

ALS, I never seem to get anywhere at the grocery, though!

I'm going to read some of your other work, because I liked this one worth 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely done

This was written really well. I am going to watch out for your work. Thanks for this submission.

J6480J6480about 9 years ago

Well crafted and so very much like real life, keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Short

I know it was short on purpose, like their tryst. But I was betting the wife was going to come home and find him in the shower for a change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChimney Sweep@Chimney Sweep
What, this guy is still alive? Sorry, yes, still kicking. I've got so much work in process I don't know what to work on. Help me out! Y'all get a notification when I update this thing, so tell me what you want! You just might get it. Maybe. No promises. And no weird ...