All Comments on 'Mrs. Bigelow'

by kalodin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Good, So Common!

So many of us have had these feelings but never the chance to act on them. Way to go!

2064520645over 12 years ago
Where is my Navy man.......

I loved this story. So many times older women are ignored, no one thinks they have these feelings. I assume Kalodin is a male, one who understands women. The story kept my interest till the very end, and I am anxiously awaiting more. It warmed me to the cockles of my....... hmmm lets just say "Is it hot in here?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh MY GAWD!

Speaking for the horny old broads of the world, I think my bedtime prayer tonight may just be - Oh Lord, please send me a young stud in uniform! (And YES - it's DEFINITELY hot in here!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Memories, memories,

From a lover of older ladies, begining in my teens (early teens) when I was seduced by an elderly neighbor, and she was no beauty either, it was raw sex.

She taut me a lot at an age when I always seemed to be hard and could rise again in minutes, only to be drained by her again.

My love of older women is still with me in my old age, oh to meet another now.

Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Most of the story was sensuously genteel, but the ending seemed a little abrupt for both characters.

Reiner43Reiner43over 12 years ago
Mrs. Bigelow is the perfect woman for a young man

Great story! The peek into Mrs. Bigelow's mind and emotions is very well done. Good hot story and very realistic.

maxhimermaxhimerover 11 years ago
So sensual

I wish I were Mrs. Bigelow, the author has a wonderful grasp of the sensuality of the older woman...excellent writer...would love to meet him some day.

maxhimermaxhimerover 11 years ago
So lovely

I made an error on the score...I loved it and wanted to give 5 stars, but I apparently hit the stars before I could do all five stars...

Reiner43Reiner43over 11 years ago
Great Story

Good stuff. I just love the older woman genre, and you do it so well.

maxhimermaxhimerover 11 years ago
5 Stars

I wanted to give this story 5 stars....I loved it, being an older woman and at one time involved with a man 28 years my junior. So it really brought a lot of things home to me. This writer is excellent in keeping you interested in the story..

Reiner43Reiner43over 10 years ago
Mrs. Bigelow id my kind of girl!

What a wonderful woman to meet and be intimate with. Great story.

Sapper257Sapper257over 8 years ago
Well Written

As with another comment, wasn't sure weather it was written by a male or female. It was so loving and tender. The detail of what Mrs B bought from the chemist gave me the thought it was written by a lady but the end being a bit rough with her,

Anyway Kalodin you wrote it very well and will read your other stories.

It bought back so many happy memories of my initiation in my youth to love making from the days I thought I had invented it to the massive learning curve. Still find older ladies the best to make love too.

Must find time to put pen to paper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

I was 59 when a 21 year old hotel porter gave me my first squirting orgasm. Us more mature ladies don't need a man with experience, we need a man who can stay erect even after he's cum a load and can carry on pumping that pussy. More stories like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot! I really don't know why a woman always has to shave her pussy. As a man, I always thought a full pubic bush made a woman distinct and showed her maturity, and that's good. If it were me, and she had shaved it, I would have been disappointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous