All Comments on 'Mrs. Lewis and The Master Pt. 01'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely story

Alyson here just read your story and cant help but put me in her place. Very erotic and wondering where it will lead her ???

Sub Aly subkinkyaly@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As far as I know...

This is the first one of your stories that I’ve read, I certainly don’t recall having read any of your other stuff. Overall it was a reasonably good story, so I gave it 4 stars. I probably would have marked it higher but found the reference to incest to be an absolute complete turn off but hey at least it didn’t make me puke.

After a quick check of the stories you’ve submitted it’s clearly a kink that turns you on, good for you enjoy away. I know I would appreciate it (I’m sure others will too) if you could put details like that into the Tags section.

Your story was disturbingly realistic it made me feel sorry for the female protagonist, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to people living under those circumstances, religion has a lot to answer. Or rather the outrageous abusive manipulation that people inflict on others in the name of religion. The poor woman needs a divorce pronto.

Tess (UK)

encore769encore769over 3 years ago
fantastic!

reading this reminds me of my own feelings and needs for someone to take charge. I saw myself as I read this, feeling what she was feeling and wanting to experience the same. Cant wait for the next chapter. Carol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This master is no master of sex definitely. Just domination is not enough to seduce a woman. This man has no foreplay, just wham bam thank you ma'am. That's teenager stuff. Impossible to believe the woman was aroused by that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous