My Autography Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most, importantly, she and I love each other very much. You might not know; I was forced to have sex outside marriage by wife of my boss. She threatened me of dire consequences, like getting me grounded." He continued.

"Your mom knows that I love flying fighter jets. The threat of my boss' wife was quite real, so despite her own jealousies, she let me have sex with that bitch. The matter continued and I got into good books of my boss' wife, resultantly, my career took an upward direction." His manhood became alive with his narration and feeling my wetness, he guided it to the mouth of my pussy.

"My career was going good, but I had feelings of guilt that nagged me. I was being unfaithful to my love, albeit with her consent. There was no way of getting out of the trap that I had entered." He pressed his cock forward and entered my well lubricated cunt with ease.

"The boss' wife, through my entire tenure at that base stuck with me. She was too demanding and I had to oblige her each time. It was, I knew, creating problems. Your mom, despite her consent was bound to feel envious of the time I was giving to that bitch." He continued as I pressed back to have him in my depths.

"I was being eaten away by the feeling of guilt and I decided why not she enjoys the fun too. I asked her, just hinting at the prospect. She laughed it away but I was able to extract her choice for a potential partner." He spoke while remaining static, his cock buried to the hilt in my cunt.

"Her choice was Ali, a friend of mine, who was also being blackmailed by the same lady. I talked to Ali, he was having similar problems with his wife so we decided to give openings to our wives." Dad slowly paced his strokes and also kept playing with my nipples.

"Mom did tell me about this episode. But yet I am curious as to why she had allowed you to, .........., I mean allowed you to have your own daughters." I asked, delirious with his strokes and manipulation of my nipples.

"Honey, I knew you will ask me this question. But let me continue." He said as his thick cock pierced my depths.

"After initial shyness, your mom showed her real appetite for sex. She would let me and Ali fuck her together. Then her passions made her look for other avenues. She, off course after telling me, took to seducing Mrs Ali as they both had ample to wile away. I loved her openness as she entered into the realm of bisexuality." Dad's tempo started increasing as he took a better hold of my tits.

"Her appetite for sex grew day by day and when we were posted to another station she soon got bored of our mutual monogamy. As I had got rid of that particular boss and the new boss was a thorough professional, I had no obligation to fuck other women." Dad's strokes were paced well and I was getting nearer to another climax.

"But, as I told you, her appetite had grown for variety. She hinted at her boredom so I said her to go ahead. She did that with ease and soon we had a circle of new friends and we had parties once every month, and your mom enjoyed those to her content." I was starting to miss his words as his strokes got a bit harder with his narration.

"She always told me everything; she also encouraged me to go after girls. We went for unwed people as well and enjoyed the threesomes as well." He continued, now with gaps in his narration as he fucked me harder and harder.

"Oh daddy, I love your fucking me. Tear me, treat me like your wife." I cried in my passion.

"I love you like I love your mom and your sister." He replied as his own climax neared and soon we both had forgotten about his narration as we had a roller-coaster of an orgasm.

As our passions subsided, he continued, "When you people started growing up, we had apprehensions that we may spoil you with our open lifestyle. As we had already gone too far ahead, it was very difficult for us to change." He spoke as we lay side by side on the bed.

"Then Najia started blossoming into a vivacious young girl. I started having feeling for her that a father should not have. I tried to control those feeling by taking refuge into more and more wine. I even started with soft drugs."

"Mom told me about that as well." I said as I took hold of his semi-flaccid tool.

"She my not have told you her conditions." He replied as his fingers played with my wet cunt.

"She told me, as you might know, to go ahead with Najo. She said, she will have her share from the family too." He said, as he got up.

"What do you mean, share with us, you told me she loved women as well." I said, as he moved towards the washroom.

"Lets shower, I will tell you more there." He stepped in and I followed.

After adjusted the water temperature, we both washed each other with care. His bladder seemed full, he pointed his cock towards the drain and a thick stream of piss jetted out of his cock. It was sort of erotic to see him pissing in from of me. I took hold of his cock as he pissed. I washed his cock and then when I moved towards the commode to empty myself, he held me strongly. I understood him and let go my bladder. He watched me and then washed me.

He paid special attention to my cunt that had taken quite a battering. In turn, I lovingly washed his cock. Soon his cock was getting back to life and I sat down on the floor, and before taking him in my mouth asked him to tell me mom's part of 'the deal'.

As I started sucking him, he moved towards the bathtub, taking me with him. He sat on the edge as I sucked him lovingly.

"Yes, your mom wanted to have you both. She likes women, but her real passion is toward men. She loves cock and loves both a variety and quantity of them." He said.

"She especially likes young men, so they can fuck her continuously. She loves a crowd so that she is sated to the full. You know, in one party, she got herself fucked by ten friends of mine, three at a time while others enjoyed the show. She really loves it when all her holes are stuffed with hard pumping cocks." He said as he got harder in my mouth.

"Now, as to your question that why she allowed me to have sex with Najia and you. She told me in very clear terms to go ahead with you both. In return she told me that she will have both her son-in-laws and also both our sons." He said between gasps of pleasure.

I almost choked on his cock as he came abruptly in my mouth. His subsequent jets of sperm drenched my face and hairs.

"What?"

"Yes, she wants to fuck your brothers when they come of age. And beside, right now she must be having a good time with your cousin Yasir. He turned eighteen few months back and is favourite of your mom."

"What you mean, she has gone to the house of 'mamoo' (maternal uncle) to fuck her 'bhaanja' (nephew)?" I was still disbelieving.

"Come on Nado, I told you, your mom has a more then healthy sexual appetite. She loves it and I love her for that. And now when you have had your answers and we have ample of time alone, why not I take your other cherry." He said as he lifted me in his strong arms while poking his finger into my anus and I held him with more passion.

(To be continued)