All Comments on 'My One Big Affair Ch. 03'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
If it was more than just sex...

,...then it was just a coincidence that they recognized their deep seated love just when they had fucked? I guess I'm not grown up enough, I always thought real love was something developed through intimate knowledge of and experience with the wonderful aspects of an object of affection's personality, values and behaviors, not the temporal physical response to a paramour. Wow, have I got as lot to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I get it...

Unless you are a neglected spouse, you just can't fathom how attractive, wonderful, loving, etc. someone else's also neglected spouse is... and taken the step from admitting to yourself you want, need, even love someone other than your spouse is monumental. Admitting it to the other person...beyond huge. Acting on those feelings? Yep, can't imagine. I want to, oh do I want to, but distance makes it not possible. You don't want to throw away the life you have but you want to feel wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your marriage is DEAD or should be. You have crossed the line between a 'one time fling' and you are now having a passionate sexual and loving affair with someone other than your husband, you do remember him don't you? the one you claimed to love the one you said you would 'forsake' all others But like all cheating assholes both male and female you forget about any vows that you might have said to your husband. How sad for you I am so glad I don't know you, if you would disrespect your husband so badly,who you 'claim' to love what would you do to your worst enemy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great writing

I enjoyed it and hope there is another part. There is another part? You told us it ends after several months, but of course the question is how. Does one of them wear on the other? Does someone get caught? How does she handle the loss or the absence of the affair? How does she go back to being the faithful misses? How does she handle the guilt? Rationalize it? Bury it? Can she not have another big fling?

Write! I command you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I confess that the only reason I keep reading this is because I want to see how it ends. Because we already know it does. Can't help it, I'm curious.

But seriously these are two adults acting like horny teenagers without a care in the world. I might have bought the "more than sex" had they kept up the actual out of bed build up from chapter one. Instead they fell into bed and all it is IS SEX. The whole confusing sex and love thing pretty well in effect here.

And really we can't say Jack is a neglected spouse. We have no insight into his life. We know that ulike the narrator he has never been tempted to cheat before. And that he was the one who was "I don't know how long this will go on" from the jump. He could be getting plenty at home and be going through the cliche midlife crisis.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

When she neglected her daughter in Ch.1 I knew this marriage is dead and she has no feelings for her family anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous