Nancy's Inferno Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The logistics of such an endeavor were a little more complex than anything Calvin had ever tried, but once he'd scooted down beneath Nancy and pushed her knees a little further apart, he was able to tilt his cock upwards and slice it between the welcoming folds of her sizzling sex.

"UUUUHHHHHHHYYEEEAAAHHHH," Nancy wailed in relief once she had Calvin's dick snug inside her womb.

From his perch below, Calvin could see Simone standing off to the side, as if supervising the awesome undertaking unfolding before her.

Having planned on standing flat footed while she carried out the devious deed Simone had planted inside her head, Lacy suddenly found herself on both knees on the bed as she straddled her Mother behind. Hearing the sound of Calvin's dick slicing savagely through Nancy's womb, Lacy continued to slam the strap-on forward until she swore she could feel the friction on the shaft from Pastor Grady's penis sawing just on the other side of Nancy's anal membrane.

Losing track of Simone as she disappeared behind her, Lacy wrapped both hands around her Mother's waist and helped Calvin brutally DP her as the rickety old mattress springs sounded in every room of the church.

The contrasting feel of Calvin's strong hands gripping her body minged with the softness of what she thought were Simone's into quite a sensual mix. There was nothing sensual however about the cruel, duel penetration taking place behind her.

As if on some sort of primal autopilot, Nancy worked her ass backwards, absorbing the pain of the implement deflowering her ass only to careen forward with blinding urgency to feel the pleasurable glow of Calvin's cock stretching every nerve ending inside her pussy. Over and over Nancy repeated the process, the blackness behind her blindfold filling with exquisite light until she felt as if the duel pronged attack had simply morphed into one all-encompassing entity that had usurped control of her barren soul. Clawing her hands viciously into the meat of Calvin's ample shoulders, Nancy pressed her face down on his chest and blindly hurled her crotch back and forth until she literally felt as if she was strapped to the wing of a spacecraft burning up on re-entry.

Mesmerized by the sight below, Lacy kept the pressure of the dildo tight as she waited for Calvin to empty his seed into her Mother's squishing cunt. So focused on the task at hand, she'd almost forgotten about Simone until she felt the girl's mouth smash into the baby smooth fissure of her vulva from behind.

"UUHHHHH," Lacy had to stifle a scream as she clenched her grip tighter around Nancy's waist, sandwiching her Mother even harder between her and Calvin.

Like a carnal, four car train wreck, the bed sagged mightily under the grinding weight above as everyone above tumbled towards one final release.

Fingering her own cunt as she pressed her mouth between Lacy's soft, tender thighs, Simone's tastebuds sizzled lapping up the girl's swampy mire. Unable to see much from her cramped vantage point, Simone could still hear the muffled sounds of the other three's rapidly approaching orgasm.

Calvin was first to blow. The lurid gravity of what was taking place above him combined with the way Nancy's cunt franticly squeezed his cock until Calvin had no choice but to splash his scalding seminal paste repeatedly against the blazing back wall of the shrieking woman's cervix.

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. .I"MCUUUUMMMMIINNNNGGGGGGG.. I'M CUMMINNNNGGGGGGG.. OH GOD I'MCUMMIIINNNGGGGGGG" Nancy squealed a few dizzying seconds later, her entire body crumpling until she was barely visible between the two unstoppable forces pounding her front and back.

Seeing the way the muscles in her Mother's reamed anal sphincter flexed like mad around the buried shaft of the dildo, it wasn't long before Lacy succumb as well to Simone's vast oral talents. The three now thrashing in a nearly simultaneous, joint orgasm, Simone worked her digits in a seething rhythm through her own swollen and juicy pussy as she continued to dine on Lacy's spasming sex.

Her knees corkscrewing into the sheets as her pussy lathered Simone's devouring mouth, Lacy couldn't help but tumble forward until her breasts were resting on top of her Mother's lower back. The top of her head bracketed between Nancy's shoulder blades, Lacy shivered on top of her Mom as Simone nursed every drop of orgasmic bliss from her crotch.

It wasn't until the three others were a sweaty and wasted pile of pancaked flesh that Simone finally allowed herself to nut. Standing up like an artist wanting to survey her perverse work, Simone allowed the sight before her to sink in as she spun her fingers through her bubbling vaginal cauldron. Fanning her four fingers in rhythmic unison through the aching and glistening bloom, Simone darted and flicked her thumb rapidly across her clitoris until she came in several jerks and heaves, the entire time staring down as if the three bodies on the bed were suspended in animation.

___________________________________

Helping Lacy up once the nuclear glow of her release began to subside, Simone watched the buried girth of the dildo still attached to Lacy's waist slide with an audible plop from Nancy overwhelmed ass.

"My God..I can't believe this worked," she gave Lacy a wry nod before ushering the naked girl out the door and up the hall.

Walking back to the bed once she was sure Lacy was well out of the way, Simone slid her still spasming body down on the mattress and took her place beside Nancy before slipping the older woman's blindfold off.

"Thank you," Nancy mouthed her appreciation for allowing the light back in, and apparently for everything else Calvin and Simone had done for her.

Kissing Nancy tenderly on the shoulder and she reached across to stroke Calvin on the arm, Simone eventually worked herself between the two older lovers and scooped the half limp club of Pastor Grady's manhood into her mouth. Ingesting the tangy stew of Calvin and Nancy's combined lust for several minutes, Simone made sure Nancy was looking straight down a her when she removed her mouth and asked her "How you feeling, Ms. Grubbs?"

The look of utter and complete satisfaction, not to mention sheer exhaustion on Nancy's weathered face told Simone everything she needed to know. Still, she couldn't resist asking one more pointed question.

"You'll always know how took your anal cherry, won't you?"

"Yes," Nancy managed to sigh, never having a clue all that answer would truly entail.

THE END

Thanks for sticking through the entire series!!