All Comments on 'Naughty Nicole Ch. 02'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i hope

peter finds out n fucks her ass with a baseball bat...she gave her ass n bare pussy to another man...if i was hubby n found out if she ass fucked ever again the guy better be damn big or shed never feel it the next time ...next time her ass would be the size of a louisville slugger...she might as well divorce her hubby n move in with steve n his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 YEARS FOR PART 2..

PART 3 WHEN??? I HOPE PETER FINDS OUT WHAT A CHEATER AND GETS SOME REVENGE OR PAYBACK BEING MADE A COCKHOLD.. NICLOE IS GOING DOWN A SLIPPERY SLOPE, THE END GAME SHOULD BE REAL.. NOT ANOTHER WIMP STORY. I CANNOT WAIT 5 YRS FOR THE NEXT PART..

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
That was hot

but what an ungrateful, selfish bitch! I hope her hubby finds out and kick her ass to the curb, but I give you 4 just for the sex scene. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yikes and yikes,

who needs enemies with a slut wife like her? I hope Peter comes home early and catches her in the act and boot her ass out the door. She profess to love her husband but her actions dictate otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have to agree with the others

Why is she married to peter. He works to take care of her and she rewards him wiht cheating. Self centered and seflish. If you do have in mind to finish with chapter 3, why not be fair: she got to be the bitch for someone else for two chapters, why not let Peter kick her to the curb in three. Just be fair, though I suspect that is not in you since you clearly take pleasure not a good marriage of partners, but in a false love that she represents. It is not just sex. ANd what she is doing is not love for her husband. But then I suspect you know the cliches that would follow.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
So far, so good.

But I hope you have a fitting conclusion. The story's been too good so far to throw it away on a simple revenge ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cheater

Nicole is a total slut who is now owned by Steve. She does everything for Steve and there is no going back to her hard working hubby. Good story but hope if another chapter it is coming in a timely fashion. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very hot; but very sad

I mean, Peter loves her, he just doesn't know that she needs more than material things and Steve...Steve is only interested in fucking her. Unfortunately, she'll leave her husband only to discover that the grass is NOT greener and there is no way back. Both parties are making mistakes and neither side can see what the other person needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Peter

With any luck Peter will find out and put her on the street where she belongs. If she has needs she should have talked to him not done it behind his trusting back.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

Typical cheating whore cunt skank slut wife. Her and the husband both work hard and don't have as much sex as they used to and here is Steve who is available at all times and will fuck her all the time So of course she loves it.. I think there is something fishy going on as things just don't seem right. One more chapter. We'll see...

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Editing was better (a bit!)

Well, so much for 'kinda faithful' - we've graduated to squirting! It is good to work under a good mentor! One who gets firmly into his work, and is willing to smooth out the rough edges.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Divorce

Peter knows and leaves her with nothing & Steve is married!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Steve gave one final plunge into Nicole's tight asshole cunt ?

What the fuck is an asshole cunt

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Trying for Lue's classic cheating wife has innocent recreational sex without husband being aware. When he finds out t won't be quite so innocent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous