All Comments on 'Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 03'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
Another great story

I've thoroughly enjoyed this one. This is definitely another five star story, but there seems to be less development of powers and relationships in this tale compared to your other stories. The romances developed quickly, and the individuals involved learned very little about their powers.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that no one really had to "work" at their powers. Conversely, in your Jezebel story, the MC works with friends and family to develop her underlying powers, and as a consequence, there was more progression and length to the story (31 Literotica Chapters for Jezebel vs 14 for Ashley vs 3 for Necromancer).

Your writing gets better with every story you tell. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just like the ones before- Pretty damn good.

I admit im really biased to these kind of elements - fantasy mainly necromancy and demons and stuff, but i really like the story here. I would really have liked it if you expanded the background and story line of the rest of the characters to add more depth and layers but thats just me- always wanting to find out more. Nevertheless, an excellent read. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very enjoyable story

Many thanks for spending the time and effort to craft this very good story. I read a lot of books, and your writing is up there with many best sellers.

If you were going to extend this story to be longer, the only thing you'd need is to stop the characters becoming too powerful too early on. Start with their lives as children, share their pain and growth in the formative years. It's a classic formula, which I'm sure you would handle easily.

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 9 years ago
not bad

It was ok but I must admit that I like characters with a more ambiguous morality that can't just be quantified as good and evil. Also the pace and dialogue seemed a bit forced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Good story, and I think it is wise to focus on other characters. Creatures of the power level of Vince and Anise are hard to write compelling stories about since little beyond the rediculous (the once in a life-time stuff) would be able to challenge them. It is already a good thing this story has other strong points beyond the fighting, since otherwise it would quickly become boring...

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

really liked it, do keep writing....maybe in your future chronicles Vince and Anisa could be the heavy hammers when the youngsters get in too much trouble....:)))

iykit2iykit2about 9 years ago
Excellent

Love the story. Glad you plan to continue the Chronicles, and look forward to reading anything else you have planned as well.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Great read!!!!!

Very well done...looking forward to following new adventures!!! Thanks!!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Continuity error:

"Silas motioned us to join him in the small conference room on the side. We all went in and sat around the table." Page 3 or 4?

I believe it should have been "Brandt."

I've made enough continuity errors of my own. They are the worst, I think.

Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing! 5*

richieyeahrichieyeahabout 9 years ago
please carry on

I thoroughly enjoyed this first book of your Chronicles, please do continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please Continue!!

This deserves 5... It was short though only 3 parts... It would be awesome if you can expand it towards their children (who inherits the powers) against a war against warlocks and demons or something along those lines

Wildman28Wildman28about 9 years ago
awesome

This has been an awesome story. I am so looking forward to more I would have to rate this to being almost equal to Path of the Necromancer by Intrepid_Fate but since he doesn't write any more u get top of the very short list of necromancer stories that are worth reading. Keep up the great work!

angeldustjaangeldustjaabout 9 years ago
intriguing

Thank you for sharing. I am smitten by your characters and look forward to your next story. Well written and captivating.

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueabout 9 years ago
Truly well done!

Great story arc, wonderful character development and intensely hot sex scenes! I'm so glad you're writing a sequel.

gemman1gemman1about 9 years ago
Well Done

Another great story wrapped up.. I look forward to you continued writing. May the Goddess bless your works

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice, but feels very, very rushed, timeline-wise. Making it be over a longer period of time, even like, a month, would be nicer. But seriously, this whole thing happens in like...less than a week? Lampshading doesn't excuse it, just makes it glaringly obvious.

Not saying it was a bad story, just feels like it needed some spacing in there.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 8 years ago

I found the idea of representing a number of complex ideas as patterns very compelling.

I didn't mid the pacing to much, although it was a bit fast. My problem is that they got to much power too fast. 6 vampires and 2 sorcerer killed by demon magic he can't control, before he barley realize they are trying to burn down his house.

Still found the story entertaining, which is the important part. Was a very worthwhile read

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeabout 8 years ago

Beautiful story. Great character development! I really enjoyed it.

rhodekillrhodekillalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Excellent read. Kept me up waayy past my normal bed time. Thanks!

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Great work! Loved the story, but also felt compelled to agree with the other anonymous posting from back in 2015:

Although a great many people fantasize about being god-like, or having god-like powers, writing a story where the main characters are so powerful as to almost be invincible is not very compelling. People want heroes that have vulnerabilities. Heroes that get into dangerous, even life threatening situations. Heroes that can and sometimes do get injured, maybe even taken prisoner. I think you get the point.

This is the first story of your that I've read, and I enjoyed it very much. I hope to see more from you in 2017 and beyond. Thanks ever so much for taking the time and effort to write these stories and share them with us readers at no cost to us!

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 2 years ago

Stayed up later than I should have but the story is just so good. Thanks again for sharing it with us.

golasgilgolasgilabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Haha, I fell asleep when I finished and had a cool dream in your fantasy world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous