Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

I ran my fingers up and down the soft skin of her arm and held her, hoping that was enough, and the right thing to do. She turned and smiled at me, no doubt feeling everything I felt, as I did her, through our bonded souls. I should have been uncomfortable by that, but I wasn't, if anything it was a gift.

I wondered if I was turning into a sap and Amy started laughing.

"Don't worry sweetie, your still an asshole," she smiled impishly.

I laughed, "Thanks, I was worried there for a second."

It had been about four hours since Anise had stopped by and it seemed she might be ready to tell me what happened, of course, she asked me a question instead.

"What do you think of Anise?"

I thought about her and squirmed uncomfortably, Amy frowned.

"Look at me love," she whispered.

I looked into her eyes and saw absolute conviction and certainty, "We are soul bonded, I have no doubt we will be together for a long time. I have my suspicions it will be longer than either of us thinks it will be. I will never doubt your love for me, that I come first in your life. Our souls are joined and I will never doubt it.

"I will also never doubt that you need to feed, and that you will have affections for, and maybe even love some of them. So tell me love, what do you think of her?"

I sighed, "I'm attracted to her, not just her beauty, but her power calls to me, her purity of purpose is inspiring. I like her and I hardly even know her. It wouldn't be hard to... you know... what you just said."

I know what she said, and I know she meant it, but still, it felt really weird to tell her how much I admired, was attracted to, and could fall in love with, someone else.

She yelled, "You asshole, aren't I enough!?"

When I jumped in confusion she started giggling, "Got ya!"

When my heart slowed down I glared at her.

"Why do you ask anyway?"

She took a deep breath and blew it out before answering in a wistful voice.

"She's my grandmother."

My mouth opened, then closed.

She said, "Think about it, she is part angel, immortal. She took so long to tell me because she was scared I'd lose it on her for not saving me, I almost did."

I just kept my mouth shut, letting her go at her pace, eventually she talked more about it.

"She was a sorcerer of course, and so was my mother. I was born a witch. My mother didn't know anything about witchcraft. At the time I had no idea what grandma was, but I knew she was the smartest and wisest person in the world, and I knew she loved me. So sense or not, how could she not know they killed mom, how could she not know I was... enslaved.

"You know, she taught me a lot of the witchcraft I know. By the time I was old enough to join a coven, I had as much to teach them as they did to teach me. I can't even imagine how much she knows. Not even a witch, but taught me to be one, a good one."

I brushed the tears from her cheeks and kissed her hair. We laid there for a while, before she continued. I had no idea why she had asked me what I thought about Anise, or why it would even matter, but even a man like me was smart enough to hold that question for now, perhaps even a couple of days.

She sighed. "I saw you know, how much pain she was in when grandpa died. I was mad at her when she left, never mind that I was already in my twenties and grown. But perspective is everything. How does she do it? How many husbands did she bury, how many more will she? Her strength of will must be staggering. I'll let her know I forgive her later, at the coven house."

She looked at me suspiciously and said, "You need to go get laid."

I pulled her in for a kiss and she pushed me away laughing, "No you dumbass, souls remember, I can feel your hunger, your also tired. Go find some slutty human, or track down that werewolf bitch, bet her soul is healed by now."

I looked at her in amazement, she really loved me, despite what I was, and seemed determined to take care of me, accept every part of me. I kissed her deeply despite her protestations, then got up.

"I wouldn't even know where to look."

She rolled her eyes at me as if I were stupid and closed her eyes, May appeared before us. I couldn't believe it, she wanted me to use the girl's mother so I could track her down for an early am booty call? That was wrong, wasn't it?

May said, "I don't mind. I love my daughter and I know she enjoyed you. She is old enough to take care of herself. So either way I win."

I asked in confusion, "Either way?" I think I was being overwhelmed by estrogen, too many surprises.

May shrugged, "Yeah, either I see her happy with a man worthy of a fling, or I see her knock you on your ass, which will be at least a little entertaining. Don't worry so much, wolves are a randy lot until they meet their mate. They are also unable to conceive until they meet their mate. I see no problem with her playing with you until that happens. Really, stop worrying, it's also nice to know you will have her back if she needs help, as a friend. I'm sorry I was so standoffish and afraid of you early on, you're a good man," she looked me up and down slowly, "I'm also sorry I didn't meet you when I was still alive."

I opened my mouth, then closed it giving up. The women seemed to be in charge, and as they seemed determined to get me laid by a beautiful woman who was wild in bed, it would be stupid to object.

I followed May's directions back out into the lowly settled area and forest. Something felt different and I felt off, mostly because I couldn't figure out what it was. That was kind of annoying and I felt a surge of anger which set off the light bulb so to speak. Being with Amy, gaining, or at least starting friendships with others, had dissipated the anger that usually sat in my mind all the time.

Oh I wasn't all sunshine and daisies, things could still piss me off, like Silas, thinking of my parents etc... But the simmering anger that was always present, wasn't there anymore. It was strange really, I felt lighter. May directed me to a dirt road, and after a while off to the side of the road and I parked as far over as I could get next to the trees.

I said, "I don't see anything."

She smiled and pointed, "You'll see when you get in the forest."

There was something almost disturbing about her smile, but I shrugged and got out. I walked about twenty feet in when I heard a low growl and an alarmingly large dark shape jumped at me. There were yellow eyes, and silver fur, and flashing claw. I jumped backwards and fell, rolling into a handspring after the wolf passed over.

That's when I remembered wolves fight challenges to determine if the man is worthy enough to open their legs for. I swear I heard May laughing her ass off back in the car. I surrounded myself with shields of my necromancer power just to shield me physically, the last thing I wanted to do was decay Kim's body. I didn't want to use my demon magic, if I told anyone else it would be my small circle of friends, of course, limiting myself this much would make the fight a lot harder.

She growled and pounced again, this time I was ready and dodged to the side and kicked out. I couldn't use my shadows, but I still had a fairly impressive strength, and she went flying about ten feet and hit a tree. I went over to subdue her, but she hit me with a claw and it was my turn to go flying. I landed just right and rolled to dissipate the energy before planting my feet and popping up by momentum alone.

Unfortunately she seemed to guess exactly where I would stop, and I was bowled over onto my ass, with a huge wolf snarling in my face. I grabbed her jaw and tried to push her over and put her in a headlock. It didn't work, I went flying again. This went on for quite a while until quite by accident I got a hold of her tail and a back leg. I started dragging her backwards desperately, bringing her up short, barely, every time she twisted her body to bite.

I snarled, "Change back, submit, or I'll break your fucking leg!"

The wolf froze and continued to stare at me for a moment, then her body started to break and reform. Who knew, the way to a werewolf woman's heart was to threaten bodily harm.

She stood up and glared at me, "Who the fuck do you..."

I cut her off by stepping forward, grabbing her by her long beautiful hair and pulling her into a rough kiss. She resisted at first, trying to talk and making offended noises against my lips. But eventually she stopped fighting, then she stepped forward and melded her body against mine deepening the kiss.

I had a moment of paranoia that she was faking it just to get a shot at my balls, but no, the kissing just got hotter until she pushed me away and said firmly, "Get out of those clothes already."

I stripped in record time and she tried to tackle me like last time, but I was ready for this too and twisted our bodies. I cradled her in my arm and caught us with the other so she wouldn't hit the ground hard then kissed her roughly, moving myself between her legs. Some people would believe it was too soon and more foreplay was in order. But trust me, that fight was the foreplay.

She gasped, arching her back and pushing up against me as I pushed into her. Her slick passage tightened around me and massaged my length in a way no non-werewolf could manage.

"Oh god, I'd almost forgotten you could do that."

I did a half kneel and reached back for her legs, pulling them up and putting them on my shoulders. I started to drive in and out of her, so hard and deep. I couldn't figure out where to focus my eyes. On the mesmerizing yellow eyes that were so captivating and twinkled with lust and pleasure, or her silky smooth breasts with those perfect pink nipples and swollen areolas, swaying enticingly with each pump of my hips.

She gasped and her silken core felt like a squeezing fist on my manhood as her juice flooded me. She reached up with her hands and dug her nails into my chest, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. When the peak of her bliss passed she gasped in pleasure and I sped up again.

She bent her knees, bringing her legs off my shoulder. I didn't figure out what she was doing until it was too late, she kicked me with both feet right in the chest and I went flying backwards and landed on my ass ten feet away.

She pounced and impaled herself on my cock, pushing me down all the way on my back. Then the crazy bitch winked at me before she started grinding forward and back, her back arched, breasts sticking out straight, her long silken hair flowing around her body in the light breeze. It was so erotic and sexy.

She must have sensed I was going to thrust up because she said in a blissful but breathless voice, "Don't move, not yet."

She worked my manhood where she wanted it slowly and sensuously. I felt like I had to do something besides just lie there, but I kept my body still and reached out to fondle her breasts. I teased her nipples with my thumb and forefinger while kneading the firm but giving flesh with my other fingers. She moaned in pleasure and her eyes seemed to roll back in her head as she reached bliss. I felt her soul feed me, but it was a small thing, minor.

She was so sexy, beautiful, and dangerous. I also instinctively knew I needed to take back control. I had let her have it for a while because she was beautiful. A decadent joining, I really liked watching her bring herself to orgasm using me as a simple pole. But if I wanted her again, it was important, especially for her wolf, that I dominate her. Otherwise I had a feeling this would be the last time.

She hadn't submitted to me and I was coming to realize the fight wasn't quite over yet. She just shifted it to pleasure, to see if she could dominate me in that way.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to me for a kiss while bending my knees. I reached down with my other hand, grabbing her ass to keep her still and in place, then I started to thrust up into her quickly from below. She could barely breathe and I could feel her breasts bouncing across my chest, her nipples leaving strings of fire across my skin as I took her hard and fast.

I could feel her tightening around me again and she started to whimper in pleasure, she wasn't even trying to move anymore, her body was completely supported by me and in my control as I went even harder and faster. I felt my balls tighten, it was a miracle I had lasted this long and probably only because I'd been having a lot of sex the last twenty four hours with Amy.

I was about to blow and desperate to make her cum first, so I took a chance and barked an order while looking directly into her eyes in challenge.

"Cum now!"

I felt her sheath tighten around me and flood my pole, that was it for me. Her eyes widened when my shaft expanded in her core, my seed spilling into her as I fed on the rush of energy from her soul...

When we came down she kissed me deeply before saying, "God, you'll do."

She nipped my neck and kissed me again before she rolled off and turned into her wolf. The wolf licked my face and chuffed at me before taking off into the woods. I wondered why she hadn't passed out and sent my power out looking. I found her thirty yards away, asleep by a tree. Maybe falling asleep by me would be a weakness? And she only did it that first time because of the attack?

I wasn't going to worry about it, I grabbed my clothes and walked back to the car, using a towel in the trunk to at least wipe off before getting dressed. I headed home full of energy. I wondered if I would ever sleep again, with Amy keeping an eye on me I sincerely doubted I'd ever starve myself again. Strangely enough, I didn't really feel that guilty about it.

When I got home Amy was waiting for me and dragged me into the shower. We started washing each other and she kissed me hard. I gave her a questioning look, but didn't really want to argue, I was just confused why she was so horny.

Amy smiled and said, "That was so damn hot," and then she blushed.

It took me a minute to figure out what she meant, "You watched?"

She nodded as she dropped to her knees with a mischievous look on her face, "I watched through May."

At first I felt a little violated, but that was quickly replaced as I realized the idea of her watching me turned me on quite a bit. Okay, a lot actually. We stopped speaking for quite a while after that...

We had a quick lunch and Hardin went over some stuff with me that I'd been putting off before we got ready for the council meeting. According to what Leanne told Amy on the phone, everything had gone according to plan this morning. I felt a little conflicted, but if I didn't do this to protect my family and friends, what kind of man would I be?

When we arrived the room was stuffed with people, I had a hard time pushing my way through to get to the seating where petitioners went up in the front. Although when people looked back to see who was trying to get by they usually turned white and jumped to get out of my way. I had forgotten the list of people that actually trust me is still very short. That made me realize something, the plan as we discussed wouldn't work, or at least, not the whole thing.

I would still join the council today.

I sat down and waited, it didn't take long, there wasn't much business today despite the large crowd here no doubt because of a new sitting sorcerer. Well they were in for another shock.

I stood and waited. At first Silas ignored me, but when it was clear no one else would speak up until I had gone he reluctantly called on me.

I said in an even voice, "I would like this council to recognize a seat for the necromancers, so I can join this community, as well as the others I would bring under my umbrella, including ghosts, zombies, Liches and revenants."

Silas looked like he could spit nails, for some reason that calmed me down and made me feel better about all of it. The audience however was thunderous with comments and exclamatory declarations such as, holy shit, etc...

Willa called out before Silas could say anything, "I'll support that."

By seconding it, she had guaranteed a vote, Silas couldn't shut me out without one.

Silas banged on the gavel a few times, trying to restore order. Eventually they settled down and were silent.

Silas said, "Very well, we will vote."

Silas voted no of course, but Willa, Anise and Brandt all voted yes. I had no idea why the alpha liked me, but I wasn't going to complain.

Silas closed out the session at that point, stating the clerk, Tim, would build a new place for the expanded council, and we would be in session at nine AM tomorrow. It seemed way too easy to me, and I wondered what Silas would do now...

The people started clearing the room and Silas glared at me briefly before leaving out the back door. Once the place was mostly clear, we all left together. I was a little leery at first, but transport by oak isn't so bad...

Chapter 10 - Anise

We were sitting outside the grove and we had a drink cart with a bar. We were celebrating the success of the day's plans. It was Willa, Lisa, Leanne, Amy, Vince, and myself. We weren't sure what we would do next, not until Silas responded, although none of us really believed he would back off and behave.

Vince said, "Look, if it comes down to challenging Silas, it has to be you Anise."

I didn't like the sound of that, "But you agreed."

He nodded, "If forced I will do it, but I realized it would be a huge mistake this afternoon in the council chamber. Everyone here knows I am not a typical necromancer, you accept me and that is a more priceless gift than you'll ever know. But I am telling you, the community will already be paranoid about me having a voice on the council, they don't know me. It will take years to gain the confidence of the community. If I turn around and take head of the council it will turn into a panic, some will flee the state, others will decide to fight the evil necromancer.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want it either. Maybe we should just off the guy and nominate Willa."

Willa spit her drink, some of it came out her nose. I caressed her sympathetically.

"Me?" she sputtered.

Vince looked amused, "Of course, you're the best leader here, if you had enough power we'd all make you challenge him."

Willa looked far from convinced but didn't argue the point.

Amy said, "I'm not sure what else we can plan for, we are going in circles and there is no point talking more until Silas makes his next move. So why don't we give this up and drink a lot more and try and relax. We did kick ass today and get it done."

I grinned, "Now that's true wisdom," and stood up to refill my drink.

Amy said, "Grams, need to talk to you," as she stood too.

My throat closed on me and I nodded. We walked about twenty feet away and I raised an air shield, just in case she wanted to yell at me some.

Amy said wistfully, "Oh Grams, I love you so much. Of course I forgive you, it wasn't really your fault you know."

When her arms went around me I started crying.

She said softly, "You know Grams; it's not nice to drool after your granddaughter's man..."

I flushed in shame and pulled back, and saw the teasing look on her face. I froze for a second not sure what to do.

Finally I said, "I'll leave him be of course, but I can't help looking."

Amy shook her head, "What if I told you I didn't want that, what if I told you to go for it. Have some fun seducing him."

I gaped at her not really believing what I heard, "You can't be serious."

She said, "I am, although I probably wouldn't have thought of it if he wasn't already half in love with you. I can tell he draws you to him as well."

I shook my head angry now on her behalf, as absurd as that sounds, "But... no! Why?"

She took my hand, "For love of course. I know it sounds shocking and kind of weird. But I've been thinking about this nonstop since your visit last night. I need you to keep an open mind for a minute. I have a soul bond with Vince, I will be with him... until we are killed. He is half demon, as you are half angel. Do you understand, he has stopped aging, and I don't know if he has realized it or not.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers
123456...8