Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

She put her hands on my chest and squeezed as she started to both bounce and grind on the down stroke. Her back was arched and I could see her beautiful face and full lips. The curve of her neck, her breasts swaying gently with her motions and my body responded, pushing up as she came down. I reached up and kneaded her breasts and teased her nipples.

I thought I would last a long time, I'd had a lot of sex lately including with Anise herself a few minutes ago, but she was doing amazing things to my manhood with her slick silky tight sheath. She was more than just tight, she had precise control. She was a great lay when I was on top, but with her on top and in control she was a goddess. She locked up above me and impaled herself straight down with a gasp. Her walls undulated, squeezed, and milked me and I couldn't stop it. With a grunt and a harsh push up, despite being buried already, I exploded into her, filling her with my love juice as I felt her flood the outside of my manhood with hers.

She collapsed on my chest a few moments later. I caressed her face and kissed her soft lips.

I was curious but wondered if I should hold my tongue. Curiosity, my need to know won.

"When will you two tell me the why you, I understand the others, but why you? This is not a complaint by the way, I wouldn't care if there wasn't a reason, I am just curious."

She slid off to the side and cuddled into me, kissing my chest before laying her head down.

Her voice came out soft, loving, "She wants me to give you the one thing that she can't, besides feeding. And right now I am inclined to give it I think, though it is still a bit early for that decision. Okay, a lot too early. The reason she wants it to be me, is I'm the only one that can both give that, and prevent the pain of loss she saw me endure in the past."

I couldn't think of a thing, besides feeding, that Amy couldn't give me. At least, not until I factored in the rather large clue that sex was part of the equation. Of course, Amy might be warm, alive in many ways, but she still couldn't bear me a child. Her body was incorruptible, frozen in time. The pain part I guessed would be losing the mother of my children, which would happen to any other woman I got pregnant. It also lines up to the loss she was talking about, Amy's grandpa dying.

I wasn't sure how to take that. Yes, she schemed to make me happy, but she was still trying to arrange my life without my input. It was both a dream come true, and felt restrictive. Now I understood why they didn't want to tell me, to just let it happen if it would.

But then, how could I possibly say no to this woman in my arms. I gently pulled in, squeezing her body against mine while I kissed her hair. I wasn't really sure what to say. She was right, it was too early to be talking about commitments for eternity, and raising children together with Amy. The three of us together, for as long as we lived, until we lost our lives to violence or accident.

But my heart rejected the idea of her ever leaving me, which was ridiculous. I met the woman less than a week ago and barely talked to her at all until a day or two ago. Was it all lust and magic? Or was there more, or maybe the potential for more.

"Do you want something to drink?"

She giggled, "That wasn't the response I was expecting."

I struggled with what to say, "I don't know, I'm just going to go with the flow for now, see where we end up in a month, maybe a year, maybe a millennium. I don't know. It seems too early and fast for feelings this intense."

I felt her nod against my body, "I was having problems with that too, and made the same decision when I thought I lost Lisa. Doesn't matter how short it is, I feel love for those three women, and I also feel it for you. If it's not real, if it's all chemistry and magic, we will find out. So, go with the flow... Running from it because it seems too good to be true would just be a bad idea."

For some reason I felt a surge of relief and relaxed. As long as she was feeling this same intenseness, it would make it easier to take it day by day.

She whispered, "I'd love one of those apple juice bottles."

I moved to get up and she hugged me tighter.

She asked, "Want another lesson?"

I grinned and agreed, three minutes later I summoned two bottles of apple juice from the fridge with my power...

After we drank the juice she asked, "Did you notice all those symbols I used for wards and stuff?"

I nodded and she said, "For sorcery, and I imagine necromancy, it requires extreme concentration and clarity of thought. Our other powers are much the same, like when you transport you need to keep in mind where you're going, what it feels like, who you're bringing with you etc..."

I asked, "So the symbols?"

She sighed and gathered her thoughts, "You create the symbols in your mind to encompass a very complex idea. You'll need to study memory and meditation techniques, which will help your necromancy too. Once your mind has the idea impressed enough to the symbol, you merely have to focus on a symbol. So instead of trying to hold five or ten ideas, you pull up a symbol that will invoke those five thoughts when you cast it with your magic."

She shrugged, "It's a lot of work, but you'll find as you grow older the nights when everyone else sleeps get longer, it's a way to pass the time and something to do."

She giggled, "Of course, if I'm around all the time you can do me instead, but you get the idea."

I tried to absorb what she was saying, it kind of made sense. Like driving became a subconscious activity once it was learned to a sufficient degree. If you could practice very complex thoughts and directions for your magic, and assign it a symbol, it would be very much the same thing. When I think of the symbol, my subconscious would dig up the intent and directions.

Kind of like when I decide to change lanes, and my body automatically turns on the blinker, checks the mirror and then moves to the side, even automatically adjusting speed if necessary. I don't consciously do three or four things, I just consciously decide to change lanes. I explained my line of reasoning but she shook her head.

"Yes and no. What you're saying is how the techniques will help your necromancer magic. It's not the same for Angelic or Demonic magic. The magic is different, an immortal magic. The symbols don't tie to my unconscious mind, they tie directly to my magic. Our magic is almost sentient, it will learn, like teaching a dog tricks.

"So if I want to ward a room I just think of the symbol. That symbol doesn't trigger an automated response in my mind, or anything in my subconscious, my magic has that knowledge and it literally just does it for me, with no other direction from me outside of a target, or the desire to stop it, or change it to something else. It may sound like a free ride but it's not. It takes years and years to understand it. It took me literally centuries to build up my magical symbol vocabulary to the point it was useful. But now, in a fight, no one is faster than me, unless they can do the same thing."

I said, "I think I get it, but I'd have to learn to train the ability like you said. Would you teach me? With you guiding me maybe I could learn it faster?"

She looked up at me with false suspicion, "So you can have both, learn the magic and have me right there to fuck when the mood hits."

I grinned unrepentantly, "Both smart and beautiful, no wonder I'm falling in love with you."

We both stilled when that slipped out of my mouth, then I pulled her up for a hungry kiss. I reached down stroking her skin on the way and checked her, she was as ready as I was, despite the sudden onset. This time I put her on her hands and knees and got behind her. She eagerly pushed back impaling herself as soon as I was lined up.

"Oh gods yes, fuck me Vince."

I obliged, running my fingers up her spine before grabbing her hair and pulling back. I spanked her playfully to see if she'd like that, and it was obvious she did...

We were insatiable that night, by the fifth position I was sore and mentioned we may need a break. She just grinned cheekily at me and gave me that promised blowjob, and healed me with her angelic magic while she was doing it. It was odd to me that her spirit was so pure, but she was very... earthy and forward sexually. She explained to me that when she grew up sex was not a taboo subject, and a lot of the silly crap they brainwash people with now doesn't affect her outlook on it.

She was still pure of spirit because she truly believed there was nothing at all dirty about sharing her body, about giving and taking pleasure. I sure as hell wasn't going to argue with her about it.

We took a shower around six and cooked breakfast for everyone together. Shortly after we started they joined us. I expected teasing, especially from a roomful of women, but they all acted like it had been expected and it was about damn time.

I took a moment to check with my ghosts and they hadn't had any contact with the enemy. I let my mind wander over the last day or so for a while, before I blurted out a name.

"Krista."

They all looked at me like I was nuts.

"I know you were going to wait to deal with her but we should do it today. She may know where he is, for all we know that last group of vamps was a fake tip and Krista has them all shielded in her basement. I'll grant you probably not, but it's a point, can we afford to have a spy and saboteur in the city while we wait for him to attack? Plus we don't have a whole lot else to do except spin our wheels and worry."

Anise added thoughtfully, "Maybe we should add James to our list, at best he is sitting tight waiting for orders, at worst he is still stirring up and lying to the sorcerer community. I really should wrest that away from him, it's the responsibility I took when I became a councilor. If we can manage it we should have a united community presence when he comes back. The more I think about it the more I think Vince is right."

Willa sighed, "Your both right, I put Krista aside at first to deal with the greatest threat, but now that he is off scheming... it would be just plain not wanting to deal with her if I put it off any longer."

Lisa asked, "Should we stick together, or split up?"

"Why would we split up? Were stronger together," Leanne said.

"Well," Lisa explained, "What if those two are in touch, it would make sense if they are both working for Silas. We would lose the second person in that case, they would go underground, or leave the city."

I couldn't help but be impressed with Lisa, which reminded me, I modified her bond from her soul to her mind, giving her the freedom to choose where to live and who to be with.

"Good point, I agree we should split up, and Amy should go with the opposite group of me, that way we will stay in pretty much constant contact and we can move in at the same time."

Amy said, "You and Grandmother are strongest, so I'm taking Grams with me."

We finished dividing everyone up as we ate. The groups would be me, Lisa, Leanne and Willa going after Krista and her coven. Amy would go with Anise and Sara to confront James. I didn't like that Amy and Anise had less people on their team because I loved them and would worry, but I wasn't stupid enough to object. Anise was more powerful than me because of experience, and Amy was the third most powerful in the room, so it would all work out.

I kissed both Amy and Anise goodbye, finally drawing some of that teasing I expected from the witches. Since Willa knew where Krista lived, we walked out back to the Oak tree and she led us through. We arrived a couple of blocks from the witches house and waited for the green light to go ahead. I used enough of my magic though, just to verify they were there.

It took a few minutes, Anise had to go to the council records room first to find James' address. About ten minutes later we got the go ahead and moved toward the house. It was still early, maybe eight thirty, and there seemed to be a lot of activity inside the house. I let Willa take the lead, this was her deal, but I wouldn't balk at protecting her either.

She sent Lisa and Leanne around back to make sure no one tried to get out, they had orders to spell the back door in thirty seconds to keep it shut. We watched the time count down and Willa banged on the front door.

Krista opened the door and looked me up and down before smirking at Willa.

Krista said, "What brings you by in your moment of grief? I heard you had a... rather distressing event yesterday."

Her voice was smarmy, I had to remind myself I was here to support Willa and not strangle the bitch.

Willa's voice was cold and stark, promising pain, "Krista, answer me this, are you plotting or working with Silas in any way, or did you follow my orders?"

Krista snickered, "What were you thinking coming here to my home, my seat of power, and with one lone companion. Of course I am working with him, and he will reward me well for your death. Surprise!"

At the final word, wards that I hadn't sensed around the entryway lit up with power. I was completely paralyzed and couldn't move. If Krista had moved quickly we would most likely be dead, but instead she smirked and pulled a knife, rubbing it in. Bitch was crazy.

It was a perfect spell, against another witch anyway, whose power depended on the ability to speak, if not gesture. But I wasn't a witch. I pulled up my power and smashed the wards with a thought. Freed I moved to smash Krista next, but Willa was faster. She raised a hand and barked out a single word in a language I had never heard.

I heard some of Krista's bones snap as she flew back into the back wall. Her eyes were open as she slid down to the ground. Open and empty.

Willa said in a dark cold voice, "Grab her soul, at least long enough to question her."

I bound her soul as her bonds to her body broke down. Then I heard a chanting from the other room. Apparently the rest of her coven would not come quietly. I raised shields of shadow in front of Willa and myself right before a bolt of lightning struck. My shields drained the power, ate it, and we both ran in toward the back of the house when we heard a loud explosion.

When we reached the kitchen, we saw Lisa and Leanne looking cautiously into the house, the back door itself was kindling, spread around the room. There were also eight bodies lying on the ground. Some unconscious, some merely stunned, groans of pain filled the room.

Lisa said, "We did block their escape, but we heard them attack you and decided to help instead."

Willa nodded in approval and looked down at the witches. I could see the fight in her eyes as she decided their fate. I could tell she wanted to kill them, but she let out a long breath.

"Bind them, we'll question each of them before I determine their fate."

Lisa and Leanne started casting, starting with the ones still semiconscious they bound the eight women one at a time. I shrugged, and checked the house visually, I trusted my magic for the most part, but I was worried if they could hide wards, they could hide people. I searched from the basement to the second floor but didn't find anyone else. Truthfully I was disappointed. I knew it was a long shot, but I hoped there were more vamps to catch here.

When I thought it was secure I closed my eyes and forced Krista to appear. I ordered her not to move, be still and answer all of our questions. Once that was done I fed her enough energy to become visible, so Willa could question her directly.

"All yours Willa..."

Chapter 14 - Anise

Fifteen minutes ago...

I didn't bother knocking. After surrounding the three of us with shields comprising all five elements I let out a whisper of air and James' door unlocked. Amy and Sara followed closely behind. I wondered about the wisdom of sending a ten your old girl in a fifteen year old body to accompany a raid, but her form was ridiculously powerful, at least physically. And really, outside of her physical form getting destroyed there wasn't anything a sorcerer could really do to affect a ghost.

I could feel five sorcerers down the hallway, but none of them were holding a whole lot of power at the moment, so I walked back followed by my two shadows. I walked into an office and private library.

James said, "I wondered how long it would take you to come after me."

James was looking at me with a considering look on his face. There were four other sorcerers in armchairs, as if gathered for a meeting. They were all in their middle years, and all but James looked scared.

James said, "You know, you can't win. Silas will be back with an army to take back his proper place. I'll admit you have some power, but he has numbers."

This seemed really... strange to me. I asked cautiously, "And what of you?"

He shrugged, "Well, either you kill me and Silas needs a new ally, or you leave. You beat me once and I know you were hiding more powerful abilities. I won't fight you, so will you strike me dead, a man that stands defenseless against you? My associates won't either, their power is a candle next to mine. I've assured them they will die a nasty death if they try."

He sounded blasé about it, but I could see he was sweating. I could also tell he meant what he said, but there was deception behind it.

He just stood there, waiting for my response, and it enraged me. Was I supposed to leave him here, to rejoin and fight against me later, because he won't fight now? Who does that?

Amy said, "Holy shit! I got this one Grams."

I asked, "What is it?"

Amy muttered, "Give me a minute."

After a couple of minutes she said, "Check his head, he's got a small compulsion in his brain. Tiny."

I looked with my magic, going over him carefully and saw it, "Should I remove it?"

She shrugged, so I did.

I asked, "What was it doing."

She shook her head, "Silas placed it there four years ago, I'm combing his memories now. It's very clever actually, the compulsion didn't make him believe or do anything. That would be too obvious to the others. All it did was lower his... ability for discretion, from that point on he basically believed whatever load of crap Silas shoveled his way.

"Removing the compulsion didn't take away the changes, the changes all happened naturally because of the compulsion. To fix him I'd have to erase about four years of memories."

My eyebrow went up, "I didn't know you could do that... But I wonder if Silas did?"

Amy asked, "What do you mean?"

I said, "All this started and escalated because he wanted to either control or kill you. What if he knew you'd detect that compulsion with your enhanced mind abilities. I'm not saying that was the only reason, I believe he was afraid of your power for other reasons as well, such as direct confrontation."

It really amazed me that he threw away all his power being stupid because he was afraid of losing his power. Still, I felt like I was missing something.

Amy gasped and I turned to her as she said, "I don't think you need to worry about locating the sorcerer community, this is the sorcerer community. Apparently it took two years of Silas changing him before most of the sorcerers in Chicago rebelled. Two tried to replace him, but failed. Most of the sorcerers left at that point, not willing to be led by him anymore. These four are the only ones that stayed."

I snorted. So much for worrying about the responsibility, apparently I was leading myself. I also couldn't believe they just sat there waiting while Amy rifled through James' thoughts. While she continued to check his thoughts I turned to the other four.

"Why did you stay with an erratic leader who followed a vampire's orders?"

One of the men blushed, "We all have history here. Old family businesses we felt we couldn't abandon. We just stayed out of his way, and cut ourselves off from the community and council. It was only this last week that James even bothered to track us down and ask us to do stuff. We aren't that powerful anyway, mainly used our powers for little household stuff, maintenance.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers
1...345678