Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I myself only have power over fire and maybe a touch of air. These others are the same."

I let out a deep sigh, "Very well, I am the sorcerer council now, go home, manage your business and try to stay out of the way of things. If anyone contacts you, or tries to threaten you, call me and I will be there quickly. That includes James, although that scenario is not quite likely. I have a feeling next time you see him, he'll be a new man."

I looked at them, "But before you go, do any of you know where Silas is? Or what he's planning?"

They all said no, in truth, which didn't surprise me.

Amy shook her head after they left, "He doesn't know anything. Silas has called him but only to give him orders. James is nothing but a lackey and doesn't even have insight into the big picture. Should I take his memories? He wasn't all that great a guy before this. Silas was able to get him under his thumb because of his greed and lust for power. Restored he'd just be a second rival, instead of an underling for the first."

I didn't want to kill a man in cold blood, although leaving him alive risked good people getting killed later, it wouldn't so much be in cold blood, but a judgment of his past crimes, that was my job as councilor, to take care of these issues. The problem was, those past crimes were done under the control of another.

Now I remembered why I avoided this kind of position for so long. Decisions like these. I had done it only to protect the people I loved and my granddaughter. I knew he was dangerous, he was probably one of the most powerful sorcerers alive, it had only been my long experience that had won the day.

He was right though, in a fight to the death I wouldn't hesitate to use my angelic magic to crush him.

I sighed, "I just can't. I can't kill him for what he has done in the past because of the brainwash, and I can't kill him for what he might do in the future if he is restored to his own personality. Go ahead and erase the four years of corruption. Oh, and can you add a temporary compulsion that he can't use his power, he's going to wake up confused and most likely attack us. Might as well just kill him now in that case."

She nodded grimly. It took a while, maybe ten minutes.

James looked startled as he came out of it, "Who are you, what are you doing in my home."

His eyes grew alarmed as he realized he had no power.

I explained what happened to him the last four years, and what we had done. He didn't believe me. I guess I wasn't all that surprised and I was starting to lose my temper.

"I don't want to burden your conscious granddaughter, but could you compel him not to come back to Chicago, or use his power, or contact anyone, for two weeks? We can sort him out when he gets back, if he decides to come back. I'm sure he'll realize the truth of his situation by then."

James got red in the face but then his visage slackened for a few moments.

Amy said, "Done, and it doesn't hurt my sensibilities at all."

I reached out and tapped his forehead, releasing my energy. I didn't really have to touch him, but I had the urge to hit him and it was very cathartic. He disappeared in a flash of white light.

Amy grinned, "Where'd you send him?"

I said mock innocently, "Hawaiian Islands, he'll have a great time."

Amy asked, "Which one?" her eyebrow raised.

I grinned, "A very private one. Rather small, but it has fresh water, and food to scavenge. He'll be fine for two weeks and get back to civilization when his power comes back. He is more than powerful enough to fly, or even shape a boat."

Amy sighed, "Vince let me know they didn't have any better luck than we did on locating Silas or more vamps. They did kill a coven leader, banish six others and welcomed two new faces to our coven though. At least there are no more enemies local, that we know of."

I nodded soberly, hoping he hadn't been holding anything in reserve, although I couldn't imagine what, we had accounted for all the races. Angels and demons were rare to the point of being non-existent, and the fae really hated the cities.

Sara said in a tone of disappointment, "I thought this would have been more exciting. Should have went with Vince, they got to blow shit up."

I said, "Stuff. Don't curse."

Sara looked at me sheepishly and I teleported us to the council chambers, sure that Brandt would want to know about our morning adventures. He didn't look happy, but he understood it was an internal witch and sorcerer deal, and that Willa and I had the authority to make the call.

It was good to see Vince, Willa, Lisa and Leanne unhurt, it was all I could do not to make my rounds and collect kisses and hugs from all of them. Damn public. Brandt didn't have anything new to report either, so we were all stuck waiting for the hammer to fall. I decided we needed some stress relief and suggested a trip to the beach, inspired by where I sent James.

The others got wind of it, and besides the four of us staying at Vince and Amy's place, Kim, Tara, Stacy, and Jason decided to tag along. Tara and Stacy were the two new witches, they seemed subdued and a little lost. I figured they needed the reassurance of sticking to Willa for now. Tara was a tall willowy blonde with blue eyes, Stacy had long curly brown hair and hazel eyes.

We gathered some bottles of water, soda, alcohol, blankets, and food. I transported the eleven of us to a private island in the Caribbean. When asked how I knew about it I just said I'd travelled the world a lot, there were no buildings or manmade structures to indicate it wasn't just a deserted island and I didn't really want to admit I owned it.

I wasn't trying to hide it exactly, it just felt too much like bragging. I had a lot of money.

It didn't take long, as we started drinking, for the not body shy werewolves to just strip naked and dive in the ocean. There was a small cove on the beach, and the water was quite still. I couldn't help but admire both of their forms.

I wasn't body shy either, but I saw a few nervous looks as Amy and I followed suit. Pure silliness. The ocean was warm when I dove in, and I enjoyed swimming around for a while. Willa caught up to me as I swam leisurely inside the cove. I loved how the sun lit up her hair and she had a twinkle in her eye when she pulled me toward her and gave me a kiss.

She broke the kiss and our eyes locked. I smiled impishly and wrapped us in power. We appeared inland about a quarter mile right next to some hot springs. My heart constricted for a minute, remembering the last time I was here. But it was time for new memories, part of my new life. I led her down the steps I carved into stone and into hot water.

Willa said, "This is a great spot, I'm glad I am here with you."

I smiled and stole a kiss, "Me too love."

We took a moment to look around. We were in the middle of a small rocky hill that was surrounded by trees and nature on three sides. Behind us was a sheer rock wall and in front after the pools lip there was a twenty foot drop. We could see over the treetops and far out into the ocean, it was a gorgeous view. The air was fresh and the feeling of Willa's flesh against mine was making me tingle. Full of anticipation of the pleasure to come I pulled her in for another kiss and the world around me disappeared.

Willa kissed along my jaw line and onto my neck, I licked my lips in anticipation as her fingertips traveled down my stomach, my core tightened as I lost myself in the sensations she was causing while I returned the favor, exploring her supple silky skin.

Our breasts kept rubbing against the other's as we kissed and necked. Our fingers explored the depths of our molten cores as we raised each other toward blissful ecstasy. Our moans and little gasps mixed as we kissed desperately while taking quick shallow breaths. The intensity drove me wild as Willa's fingers pleasured me until I reached my height and fell into explosive bliss.

I did my best to continue my ministrations to her body and she followed me over a few seconds later. My warm silky channel gripped her fingers desperately as I rode the pleasure. I gasped as the pleasure released control of my body back to me and held her close, kissing her neck as I did my best to extend and intensify her bliss.

We kissed softly and just held each other, once again acknowledging the beauty surrounding us.

"Room for a few more?"

We looked to the side and saw we had a little audience, I wondered how long they'd been there. Willa blushed, but I just wondered why they waited.

I said, "Of course."

Vince got in, his cock sticking straight out, followed by Amy, Lisa, Leanne, Kim and Stacy. I didn't see Tara, and that kind of surprised me. Although, I didn't see Jason either, I though speculatively. Stacy sat on one side of me, and Leanne plopped down between me and Willa.

"So did you enjoy the show?" I asked with an impudent grin.

Vince grinned and said, "Hottest thing I've seen in a long time."

I shook my head in faux sadness, "Poor Vince, all hot and bothered, and surrounded by seven beautiful naked women. What do you say ladies, someone want to help him out?" I asked teasingly.

Kim actually looked regretful when she said, "I would, but it's too soon."

I was pretty open sexually, more so than ever before with this polyamory thing we all had going on, but I didn't think I could do it in front of Amy, and I was hoping the same was true for her. I had raised her, it would just be too... weird. I was hoping someone would step up, because I was feeling naughty and wanted to watch it. After all, turnabout is fair play, and I liked watching as much as I did being watched.

Lisa stood up and walked over to him sassily and straddled his legs facing him.

Vince opened his mouth, an unsure look on his face. He was probably going to ask something dumb, like if she was sure, but she pushed a finger against his lips before leaning in and kissing him. She arched her back, her long black hair flowing down the curves of her body as she swiveled her hips and ground her heat against him.

They looked so damn hot together. I closed my mouth and moistened my lips, enjoying the show when I felt Leanne's hand caressing my inner thigh, teasingly brushing my labia softly as she traced circles. I moaned softly at her touch, but kept my eyes on Vince and Lisa as she rose slightly, a gasp escaping her lips as she lowered herself on his hardened member. I moved my hand onto Leanne's leg and traced figure eights across her silky smooth skin, slowly working my way down to her inner thigh.

Her fingertips found and separated my labia and she gently flicked my clit before running her fingertips up and down my swollen slit. I watched Lisa grind herself on Vince, her body looked so sexy as she rode him, the end of her hair, floating on the steaming water. Leanne's fingertips found their way into my tunnel, her palm pushed into my clit as she curled her fingers to rub my g-spot.

I almost jumped when I felt a hand on my other leg. I looked over at Stacy, the new witch I hadn't even spoken to yet. She had a question in her warm hazel eyes. I didn't even know her, but I was caught up in all the sensations, and lust seemed to permeate the area. I smiled shyly, as absurd as that sounds, and put my free hand on her leg before returning my gaze to Lisa and Vince.

It was almost a surreal experience as I watched two people I love make love, while I pleasured two other women, one a stranger, as they both pleasured me. I didn't know it then, but Stacy would join us one day in love, but that first day we were just caught in the tide of lust as we shared intimacies.

I'd never forget that first trip we all took to the beach together, adding others to our circle and where Vince first got to make love with Lisa and Leanne. It had seemed impossible to me that this could possibly last, that none of us would go down in a destructive fit of jealousy at some point. But it never happened. I don't know if it was the witch rituals and other magic we shared, or the need for Vince to have multiple partners that we all supported, maybe both, or a mix of the two and some quality we couldn't quantify or even identify.

I just knew it was a wonder and a blessing that I'd never take for granted...

Chapter 15 - Vincent and Anise

*** - Vincent

When we all got back from the beach everyone was exhausted, except me. I was bursting with energy and just about bouncing off the walls. I had gone from famine to feast, but I wasn't about to complain. Tara must have made a connection to Jason, because they left together. We were going to head back to my house as a group, with just Stacy as an addition, but Kim had a strangely reluctant look on her face. I asked her what was up.

She said, "I would have liked to help this morning, although I guess it wasn't shifter business... Still, you helped the witches and sorcerers. I'm reluctant to allow you out of my sight, you seem to be at the center of everything going on."

I shook my head, "And here I thought you were going to miss me."

She stepped up so we were almost nose to nose, her voice seductive, "Who said I wouldn't? You know the rules though, you want me to come home with you... make me," she growled out the last two words and somehow made it sound sultry.

I swear these females would be the death of me.

I sent a message to Amy, to have Anise take the rest of them back to the house, that I would meet them there. At the same time I glared at Kim while surrounding us both with shadow, moved us to my bedroom and held her with my power, pinned helplessly against the wall.

She was glaring right back, her eyes golden. She looked so incredibly sexy mad, but I wasn't stupid enough to tell her that.

I said with just a bit of steel in my voice, "As fun as this fight will be, it won't be nearly as fun since it's too soon for us to share a bed again. If I release you will you behave?"

She looked like she wanted to rip my head off, but she nodded curtly.

But when I let her down, she backhanded me, hard. She may have been a beautiful petite oriental woman, but she was a werewolf. I went flying across the room and slammed into my dresser. Since I had sensed truth, it was clear her version of behaving wasn't nearly the same as mine.

I said angrily, "What the fuck was that for!"

"Idiot," she said scathingly, "Why did you not call me this morning and ask for my help. I had your back the other day did I not? You have proved your strength to me, you are worthy in that way, but I will not be a simple fuck, a weekly visit to bury your cock in my warm flesh and feed on my soul. So which is it, are you simply thoughtless, or do you truly think that little of me?"

I was speechless and the anger drained out of me, I recognized the hurt pride beneath her anger and wasn't sure what to say. I did care for her, I wouldn't have gone back to her a second time if she didn't mean anything to me. Finding warm flesh was never one of my problems.

Finally I got out, "I'm sorry, I didn't think. But it wasn't out of disregard for you, I didn't recognize the significance of your presence yesterday, I thought you were there to support your alpha."

I hoped I wasn't digging myself deeper and smiled tentatively at her.

I softened my voice, "Kim, you will always be welcome in my home, and I promise to let you know the next time I need to knock heads together, if at all possible."

She walked across the room, "If possible? Make it possible," she demanded.

I replied trying for a reasonable tone, "I meant if I am attacked at my home, and you are not here, it isn't as if I can wait."

Her eyes softened and she rubbed my cheek where she had struck me, then she leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. Werewolf chicks were nuts, but so, so, worth it I thought, as I kissed her back.

Maybe I was a little twisted, between Kim and Amy it was apparent I liked the abuse, or perhaps I just liked a challenge. I decided on the latter, since that sounded better. She broke off the kiss and stepped back.

She said, "Good, I will stay here when I am able, some nights I must roam my territory and hunt with the pack. If there is too much time in between runs... I get cranky and unreasonable."

She smiled at me mischievously, as if knowing exactly how ironic that last statement was, and we headed downstairs where we found everyone else had arrived. They all had amused looks on their faces and I looked suspiciously at Amy, wondering if she had seen through the link and reported everything.

My suspicions were confirmed when Lisa and Willa each took one of Kim's arms, and took her on a tour to claim one of the empty bedrooms. It was getting late and over a half hour or so, they all trickled off to bed with the exception of Anise and myself.

Anise said, "Want to learn some more? I know a few useful tricks that you could learn quickly enough I think, to make a difference. We can always work on the long term stuff after the danger passes."

I smiled, "That sounds great."

We worked on some techniques together, but it didn't take long for us to call a break and race for one of the bedrooms. The rest of the night was a cycle of teaching, and sex. It was our magic, the way it intermingled, seeming to have a desire to join apart from us. No matter how sated we were after sex, it didn't take long for our libidos to be reignited and we answered the need.

It made learning magic from Anise even better.

But then the moment we had both dreaded and anticipated came to pass. One of my ghosts interrupted us and we moved quickly. Anise woke the rest of the house while I was briefed. Shortly, we were all wide awake and assembled in the living room. I took a moment to fill May with enough energy so she could inform the alpha, and a few other ghosts to inform the rest of Willa's coven, the second coven, and the vampire allies we had freed, of what was coming.

I took a deep breath and told them what I knew, "Silas is coming down from the North, he has over sixty vampires with him, and they all have protections. I don't know if they are strong enough to stop me or not. Either way it will greatly slow my efforts, and I would be overwhelmed without help. I could use my demonic powers instead, but there is something to recommend about turning the vampires and having them on our side. Eventually the advantage would shift to us. Plus, about half are new vampires, and probably not in control of their thoughts, much less their actions.

"Unless we want to slaughter them, we need delaying tactics to give me time to take them. It may come to that anyway, if a strong enough coven is behind it."

Willa snorted, "They'd have to be."

I grinned at her and said, "There is more. I don't know where he found one, or if he is paying him but there is a warlock accompanying the vampires. He has two demons with him already, we don't know if he is powerful enough to control more than that or not."

Anise interjected, "He is mine. I doubt he could control you, since you are only half, but I bet he could cause you major problems, and he will be warded from demon magic."

Kim said, "We should go to the council chamber before deciding on rolls, otherwise we'll have all different plans and it will be a mess. Brandt will want in on this, and unless I miss my guess whoever the vampires decided on will too."

I said, "Good point, I just don't know how much time we have, or how fast Silas is moving. If at all possible we should try to intercept out of the city."

I nodded to Anise, and she took all of us to the council chamber.

It didn't take long, maybe ten minutes to make a plan. My turning of his troops became the center of the plan, so Amy and Kim, along with most of the witches, vampires, and werewolves would cover me, doing as little damage as possible while I took over the enemy one by one. I was glad to see no one wanted to slaughter sixty beings just to stop one psychopath.

1...345678