All Comments on 'Night of the Storm'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
"... cuddling me !ike this?"

That was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Superbly written with tremendous description of inner thinking.

iwantithardrdaddyiwantithardrdaddyabout 5 years ago

This needs another chapter.

blaster666blaster666about 5 years ago
Very, Very good story!

I truly enjoyed this short story. Thanks for sharing.*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love this. Fab writing. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazingly Flawless

Thanks for an amazing story. Please do more chapters. I love the sensitivity, tenderness and understanding. And their love.

NewGuyMichNewGuyMichabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Great writing!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Confusing end

Why would wife be asking to come home?

The rest is good. The girl's internal discussions were fun and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Work

Story development was good, characters believable, and writing was great. I particularly enjoyed the inner monologue with the 'devil' in her head. It was fun and explained her desires; leading up to well written sex scenes. Even the ending of the chapter was left on a good note and not a complete drop off. Overall a great story.

gnomelandergnomelanderabout 3 years ago

Thank you for this. A single incident, bu it provokes the imagination to create a future and a back story. No problem with the ambiguous end.

MarriedMaddieMarriedMaddieabout 3 years ago

I could imagine the story from Anna's perspective...oops, Emily's and it made me wish I were she.... so erotic and well written, thank you for a most enjoyable morning.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Loved this as a short story. Stands alone well and the inner monologue worked really well. 5 stars

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

OOOOOH wibked daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I loved this story; I can relate, but the older man was a girlfriends Dad. It happened at a big summer party, prior to going off for college. We all had a crush on him and he quite often flattered and teased us. I willingly volunteered whenever possible to help him restock the party supplies. However, I had sampled enough wine to be tipsy and light-headed. He surprised me when we were alone in the house, grabbing my curvy butt, then wrapping his hands around my waist, whispering how great I looked in a bikini, and then made me moan as he fondled my breasts. Later that night he drove some of us girls home, as luck would have it I lived furthest away. He stopped on a secluded road, quickly pushing his seat back as I went to him. The t-shirt and skirt over my bikini came off quickly. He untied my bikini top and bottom as I straddled him. No time was needed for foreplay, it was uninhibited sex and we both needed it badly. He made me moan, squirm, and cum like I had never experienced before. OMG! It was wild and crazy, but oh so good. Anna, in Southern, CA. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the story,so lucky to have 3 girls wanting him all the time,so jealous of him to

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Nice slow build up to the inevitable culmination of a hot fuck.

Nicely done.

5 stars

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

I fucking love this, I was laughing my arse off throughout the ... My work here is done. No need for Mr Rabbit tonight after all...

I just loved the little devil on her shoulder the way you worded it was just perfect. No loophole for daddy Jest brilliant. easy five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous