All Comments on 'Older Man Samples Lynn Ch. 02'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Cuckold hears more of the truth

Cuckold loves hearing the truth. They live for it. The love the humiliation of knowing others know his wife a hooked on real man cock. So much thicker and longer than cuckold's little thing. And soon cuckold's wife will be enjoying another thick long cock. I think cuckold will need to be told to suck the studs cock, get it wet for her tight, virgin tight, married pussy. To be stretched and filled as cuckold watches a stud make his hot wife orgasm again and again. At this point cuckold will do anything he is told.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
1* just for...

1* just for her cheating and him accept it...One thing is to share all in the open and agreed, another much different to cheat with other men: unknown, boss, colleagues of the husband...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 58 year old yoga hotwife

My sexy yoga wife loves ,loves uncut bbc. And I love to watch her enjoy her desires

Recently on a Caribbean vacation while doing yoga at the resort recreation complex she warmed up quickly to the young black instructor. I watched my sexy wife suck him to completion and writhe and climax on his 9 inch uncut cock daily. She maintains that no man can fuck like a black man. And that the first taste of their cock pulling the foreskin back is intoxicating. Makes her cum from just sucking him off.

I always get a great blowjob for being such an accommodating hubby. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Obviously there is no humiliation involved in this loving relationship. They both get highly aroused when Lynn allows herself to be seduced while he watches. She is giving him what he wants so badly and then he gets to reclaim her when they are alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous