All Comments on 'One Night in Cancun'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Solid

Solid writing, with got sex scenes. But unfortunately for me, I just don't care for swinging and sharing. That's just my feeling, you wrote your story and did a good.job with it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Nice Little Story

Welcome back.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 5 years ago
Overkill On Exotic Shlock and Ahh Angle

It was if the vanilla squared narrator had never seen a porno . The characters were in constant state of heat with minimal respite or exposition. Walking glands instead of human quirks for the most part. Mexico resort angle was mired in cliches.

swingerjoe wrote much better foreign locale story ( in Venice ) with far more interesting characters in past. Check ✔ it out as you consign this story to failed experiment dustbin.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
FULL SCORES!

You did a good job creating a story that is more erotica than porn--and it is still enjoyable. I do, however, expect you to catch a lot of flack from many commentators and for the same reason President Trump catches it from the fake news media--you make them feel inferior. (By the way, it isn't a complex when they feel that way.)

Anyway, thanks for the effort; I really enjoyed it and think your not having the couple fall into swinging on such short notice struck just the right tone. Must admit I expected things to go a much different way when the circle shifted places.

cd

javmor79javmor79about 5 years ago
Disagree with Lordslamdog

I don't think this was a failed experiment, though a bit "vanilla" as far as swinger stories go. I feel that may not be the author as much as the audience. I think Swinger Joe has been playing it a bit safe on the swinging stories on account of the lack of enthusiasm in the LW crowd for stories that actual put the "fun" with the "extra marital". I get it, though I feel he stifles a lot of his creativity by doing that.

One of my biggest regrets on this site was with the story "To Have and to Cuckold". I don't regret the story, or the theme. I actually regret holding back on the cuckold portion because I was worried about the reaction it would get. I recently re worked the entire story, wrote it the way I wish I had the balls to write it the first time, renamed it and changed names, and submitted it to another site. To be honest, I like THAT version a lot more, and it was easier to write because I wasn't always second guessing myself. Now, I post a story with the expectation of getting only 3 stars. Its freeing.

Its kind of a shame that people in this genre are only allowed to be creative with the "revenge" of extra marital, but not the "fun". I've been to other sites that allow that kind of creativity with no judgement, and I have read some really interesting stories that I know will never see the light if day here.

For what its worth Swinger Joe, I have enjoyed a lot of your work. And you know that isn't an empty compliment, because I have been just as critical of you as I have been complimentary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I just came up with this aphorism

"You can spend all day trying to convince people that your shit doesn't stink, OR you can spend a few minutes trying to find a different bathroom"

Take from this what you will. I only expect 2 seconds of

"Yeah, what the fuck is THAT supposed to mean?!"

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your contributions to this site.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@javmor79

Where is the extramarital "fun" for the cuckold husband?

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
hmm

i guess i should have known this was going to be a swinging story lol hey idk sometimes i get surprised here, well written again i guess, just not my type of story

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Excellent job SJ! You kept the tension high all through but it was a mild sort of exhibition-swappy thing with no big crisis or humiliation

Maybe not everybody's cuppa, nor mine.

I fived it, creative, solid, entertaining. Gracias .

driv2u2driv2u2about 5 years ago
Twist

Liked it , keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very erotic story..

...and very well written. I read in your bio that you may be considering not writing anymore. I encourage you to keep writing if your other stories are this good. I'll for sure check out more or your stories. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

literalvirginliteralvirginabout 5 years ago
Great job!

I've read quite a few of your stories. Definitely worth my time because you rarely miss. This is one of your good ones. Loved that fact that they didn't immediately hook up with the other couple. Keep it sizzling and I hope to see more chapters!

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Thanks for the fun story!

This is the type of story I like to see in Loving Wives. Damned hard to find.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
This was written April ‘19. It’s now April ‘21. Exactly 2 years.

Did SJ retire? Switch story submission sites? Hate to say, but get Covid?

Just wondering if there are going to be more good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...