All Comments on 'One Night Stand'

by *Snatch

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
musicman3986musicman3986almost 14 years ago
Hello

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for writing such an exciting story especially since my name is Mark. This was the first one of your stories that I've come across and when I looked at your profile I was very happy to see that you have been a very busy beaver..... pun intended, having written quite a few others. I am looking forward to reading more of your work. I noticed that your writing stopped on May 29, 2006. I hope all is well in your life and that you still enjoy writing.

Aloha,

Mark

PS. You might have actually inspired me to try my hand at this. We'll see. : )

hardcockcafe69hardcockcafe69over 6 years ago
Two one night stands in the same night!

My first one night stand was wonderful and reading this erotica brought back memories of that wonderful night. We each had three orgasms that were (naturally) fantastic. She lived with her cousin, both 18 years old. My buddy was in the other bedroom fucking her cousin. She asked me if I wanted to have sex with her cousin, who was really beautiful. I naturally said yes, so she excused her naked self and a little later her naked cousin came in my bedroom. We wasted no time fucking the rest of the evening away. So, I had two one night stands in one evening!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous