All Comments on 'Paradise Found'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 13 years ago
nope

nope sorry, this marcus guy fucked up everything

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
4/5

Nicccee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

nice. dont know why you think marcus fucked it up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
JEREMMMMYYYYY!!!!!

Jeremy is a Douchebag!

Why in hell did you havta get him involved!

I lost interest the minute you did.

FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

awesome story..........I don't why few of the guys are complaining here ... erotic indeed

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A great story and a fantastic storyline

I hope that Jeremy gets to pound his cock in Jessica's pussy a lot more.

He needs to be able to fuck her without getting her drunk.

If she was sober and fucked him, then she would be giving herself to her son and wanting him without any excuses of being drunk.

She would have to face the fact that she wants to fuck her son, and that would be really hot to read.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT

Great story, loved all of it. I hope there is a second one and possible a third.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really good story

I loved reading it. It would be nice if Marcus could fuck Jessica some time too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ideas for Chapter 2,3,4,5

[1] Now that Jessica lost her inhibitions on the beach, both Jessica and Jeremy could fuck on the beach. Another nudist couple watches the action. The lady gives Jessica her number and asks her to call. They meet at the club, get drunk and go back to the room of the couple they met. They swap partners - while Jeremy fucks the lady, Jessica fucks the man. Jeremy watches his mother fuck a strange man and blow him. He spills his load on her. [2] When Jeremy and Jessica are alone fucking in their own room, the short waiter who had seen Jessica naked, knocks on the door. Jessica lets him come in and fucks him while Jeremy watches. [3] The waiter boasts about his conquest to the hotel masseuse and hairdresser. Now both of them try to get into Jessica's panties. Jessica gets her pussy shaved at the hotel's barbershop while sitting on the barbershop chair, while Jeremy watches. Later they go and fuck. [4] Jeremy and Jessica go to a tattoo parlour. Jessica gets a naughty tattoo of Marcus' and Jeremy' initials on her pussy. Later the tattoo artist fucks her and asks Jeremy to watch the shop. Jeremy does not get to see his mother getting fucked. Later she comes out, all sweaty, cum stained and with a swollen pussy and asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one star

I loved the story. One thing made me give you only one star. She fucked Marcus. Would have been a fav and four stars easy if not for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Screwing my own mother's pussy!

This story is very good. I like the fact that the mom let her son screw her and shoot his load of sperm seed deep inside her motherly womb. It had to be so awesome for him the son knowing that his sperm seed was deep in his own mother's pussy! Wow. This is the best sex ever-I know because I screwed my mom when I was 18. The best moment of my life. They should have done some french kissing like me and my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please add more chapters

This is a really good story you got here. I absolutely enjoyed it. I would really like to read forthcoming chapters. Keep it up - Cheers.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
superb

a lovely cock hungry slut! will fuck anything with a cock. excellent specimen of motherhood

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

It was a very entertaining and hot story... I just hope you complete it by writing how they spend the rest of the holidays and how they deal with the awakening of their incestuous relationship, particularly when Jessica is completely sober. Will she relish in her love for her son and become his full fledged partner or would she regret what happened? The way she is portrayed, I can picture her slowly becoming Jeremy's sexual lover, particularly since I got the feeling that she was quite submissive. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Most enjoyable story... Am looking forward to additional chapters... It was well worth the 5 stars given...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One Very Well Constructed Story

You took an idea which, when well written and properly paced, makes for a great read and added this new character type. Completely worth the time to read. Thanks for writing it.

I enjoy writers of this type story because good writers are more concious of the subtle items going on within all characters and the enviroment within which these characters move. Again, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hated the Marcus angle.

Sharing a fantasy woman with another male ruins the fantasy for me. This is even worse in a mother son fantasy.

Well written and easy to read though. I just hated the Marcus plot device.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Paradise Found:" - Jessica and Jeremy Anderson - (Mother and Son)

By the time I was begining to read at the top of page two (2), bearly twenty-five percent into the story, I was so fucking exasperated and disappointed in the direction and progress of the stroke, slut story, that I jumped to the end here to make my comments, unfortunately!

The insertion into and the inclusion of Marcus--totally not necessary for the theme nor plot nor content nor the context of this story--is so far off base of a mother and son carnal incest story! The patron, pretty-boy gigilio Marcus is a total distraction from the overall context of a mother's and her son's incest story, it is akin to being in a sand storm with no eye nor body protection!!! As always I give the writer his due respect for writing any story in any manner he wishes. By the same token I have the same liberty to not read it. My reading of true, though fictional, incest stories is on purpose; I do not read them for deviancy, perversions, outsiders, non-blood related intruders, including pretty beach boys looking to make a quick score. I can read those story categories and genres on this site on purpose--if I wish to do so!! But not mixed with my pleasures of reading incest stories.

My comments are based on the content of this (as an incest mother and son) story, and definitely NOT about the writer's abilities nor talents!! I'm still of the opinion the writer produces good quality stories for other factions of readers pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
American Authors . . . .

. . . . If they're not fantasizing about fucking their kids, they're wishing they could fuck their mums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the dumb Brit

Yeah the guy who made the American author comment. Shut the hell up. I've seen enough English authors in incest then I wanted to. Know what they all have in common? They all fucking spell "mum" even if its not a person speaking its mom you freaking British pieces of shit!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

nice build-up to finally get to her son, good story-hot sex-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story as usual from Mr. C, and...

I love the comment from the anon who wrote "screwing my own mother's pussy": "It had to be so awesome for him the son knowing that his sperm seed was deep in his own mother's pussy! Wow. This is the best sex ever-I know because I screwed my mom when I was 18. The best moment of my life." I bet it was, dude, I bet it was. That is just so fucking cool. Whether you know it or not, pal, you are a genuine hero to the readers of this site. You stuck your hard cock up between your mother's legs, had yourself a party up the same cunt you came out of, and blew your hot young balls up inside your mom. Excellent contributions from authors like centrum100 evoke excellent comments like yours.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
not bad

i was kinda hoping son would intervene at the bar when she started dancing with punk kid almost stooped reading at that point wanted son to have her all to himself didnt want other kid to fuck mom and make her into some kind of slut hope theres more for this story cant wait to see what else they get kinky at

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

awesome story didnt like mom with other guy but liked when junior got jealous and stopped them awesome writing keep it up hope theres more to this story

k99rkyk99rkyover 9 years ago
i just don't know ?

you are a good writer . BUT did the mum fuck the son because she was horny & drunk and he was just a substitute for marcus ? that's why i think it got everyone talking. but it was a different twist on the mum just making love to her son. this was the mum taking control and fucking him. so when you look at it the angry comments were for the mother cheating on the son, not the husband before she even fucked her son.

now that's weird ! but makes for excellent comments for a good story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Should have been two separate stories.

The Marcus man-whore scoring with some random MILF could have been one then the Jeremy spying on his mom on the nude beach and working up the courage to seduce her should have been its own story.

Having his mom scored by the other dude then running down to the cabana and snuffling around her crotch afterwards is totally gross. Maybe this was aimed at that element that wished for Jeremy and Marcus to swap more than stories with each other but it just seemed very off-putting to me.

I accept that the older father cuckold figure is going to pop up in these mom-son stories but having an extra male getting in for a share of the mother then hot-swapping turns it into just a nasty swinger story. There's plenty of those submissions around for those who want them.

Sloppy sharing spoiled this fantasy. Voted 1/5 only.

homerjayhomerjayover 8 years ago
5 stars

that was hot. Thanks for writing it.

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it and I disagree with anyone who says it should've been two separate stories. The other young man serving as a gateway to the mother/son seemed like one of the more believable set-ups out of the many family stories I've read. I would have given it 5 stars but felt it could have had a longer finale. Maybe move the fun back up to the son's room for more. Great job though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great Story...nice pacing but you rushed it at the end with the mother and the son...would have liked that buildup to continue. But still one of the best stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY, EXCELLENT WRITING

I do not agree with the many comments indicating disapproval about Marcus's role in the story. As one of the other commentators has said, without Marcus, Jeremy would not have had any idea about or a chance of fucking his mother. Marcus got her loosened, and also he got Jeremy thinking about fucking his mother.

What I did find a bit disappointing was the last scene where the son licks his mother's pussy and then fucks her. I did not get the mother's motivation here. I would have liked the mother developing an interest in fucking her son in some other, more gradual way after Marcus had left. At least the author could say that in her drunkenness she could not tell the difference between the two boys and fucked the son in that state of confusion. Then she should call him Marcus sometimes and Jeremy sometimes.

Nice writing though. I have given you one of my rare five stars. 1ABF

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
fucking wow

Another amazing fucking incest story. The most memories I have are seeing my mom naked with her ginormously huge saggy tits.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Well Done!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Took too long to get there and then was kind of anticlimactic.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Well there is quite a bit of idiots that read this I mean seriously what kind of son is that allowing that kid to do that with his mom and what kind of mom is she for doing that with her sons friend would have been better if it would have stayed with the mom and son and left the other dude out of the story all together really what ashame another incest story that could have been decent ruined by having another guy involved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous