Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them sat atop the bed talking and drinking for nearly an hour enjoying each others company conversing openly and freely anything and everything crossing their minds. Toni now more than a little tipsy from the combined assault of the wine and champagne, caught herself secretly sneaking little peaks of his wonderfully built physique as he likewise benefited from the extremely risqué nighty she'd worn allowing him quick unintentional shots of her incredible full bosom as well as her long luscious legs shamelessly flaunting themselves for his enjoyable viewing.

Head floating amid the pleasant sensations of the champagne, body tingling revealing its obvious arousal by the distended hardening of her fully erect nipples excitedly pushing through the thin silken material of her nighty, laying back her head once more, closing her eyes, humming softly a song escaping the stereo she leaned back supporting her upper body with the help of her outstretched arms stretching those tantalizing legs out across the billowy white of the bed's satiny comforter.

James shaking his head disbelievingly of the extremity of her incredible sexiness, concerns over the possible, probable ramifications of any selfish, self-serving, less than honorable advances towards the tempestuous goddess and wife of his co-worker long having dissipated replaced with a driving animalistic lust, a growing need, desire to sample her devastatingly tempting delights... I mean... can you blame him?

Obviously she wasn't any longer in a position to control her sound reasoning abilities sitting stretched out before him in an attire easily shaming the revealing little bikini her husband had originally expressed his reservations over. Temporarily seaming to have dismissed or forgotten the fact she was gracing someone other than her husband in a provocative, revealing state of dress, relaxing atop her bed beside James clad merely in his boxers... released a sigh from between her sensuous lips voicing approval to his unannounced hand as he began gently massaging her bare shoulder. "Mmmmm... "

His initial move received void any negative reactions, easing behind her simplifying his ability to continue the adventure he'd begun... Gently, tenderly caressing the soft delicate skin of her shoulders radiating their desirable warmth amid his expert manipulation, James began venturing boldly teasing lightly the surface of her back, arms and shoulders forcing her trembling response as he enjoyed every delectable inch, detail of this heavenly delight.

Alarms blaring, screaming warnings of the dangerous position she was allowing herself to be lulled into, any sort of sound reasoning desperately attempting regaining control of her usually conservative faculties clouded temporarily amid her bodies demands, enjoyment of this pleasurable stimulation... Burying those protective instincts which had always successfully guided her clear of anyone or anything with less than scrupulous intentions... Way beyond the reach of any reasonable chance of recovery, she'd convinced herself she was quite capable of stopping him anytime she felt things advancing out of control...

Hell!... Things were already well past the definition of control leaving her for all intensive purposes completely at the whims and mercy of her body's rampant desires as well as his quickly advancing attempts at acquiring this incredible trophy.

"There you go... just relax and enjoy..." His fingers working magically down the sides of her body inching dangerously close to experiencing, sampling those soft swells of flesh begging his attention as she lay back her head against his chest allowing him an unobstructed view of her wonderful cleavage and the extremely erect state of her nipples... Shit! It was everything he could muster to keep from reaching round and squeezing those full mounds despite any protests she may have presented. Continually inching forward, retreating merely as a token to avert any suspicions of his gradual intentions, massaging, easing his hands up and around her tiny waist savoring the sensuality of her flat little tummy... James felt her body tense beneath his expert manipulations as he continued exploring new and uncharted territory hidden beneath the silk covering of her nighty momentarily separating his hands from experiencing her soft satiny skin.

Toni's excitement becoming increasingly noticeable as he continued to caress her firm, receptive body... Breasts rising rapidly in unison with her increased, labored breathing, carnal desires driving her actions subconsciously forcing her back to arch in response to the pleasurable sensations he was delivering... James, his hands working steadily higher caressing her abs while venturing in search of... of... Oh yeah...

Making contact with the soft swells thrusting upward awaiting his attentive discovery, fingers still massaging her tummy, his thumbs began lightly teasing the lower portions of her magnificent globes forcing a pleasurable shudder from the nearly submissive receptor. Dear God!... He couldn't believe how incredibly firm they actually were.

Still pacing nuzzling her dark hair as she snuggled against him doing little to stop or encourage his continuing actions... James taking a deep breath steadying his excited nerves slowly but surely moved his hands upward cupping the soft, full mounds gently squeezing, caressing, forcing an audible response from his unsure yet oh so hot partner.

"Oooooo... James, We... can't... be.... doing... Oh God that feels soooo..." Brushing ever so lightly her erect nipples sending shivers of pleasurable excitement shooting throughout her entire body, tingling, igniting the fires of passion way beyond any possibilities of controlling their powerful destructive abilities... James reacting to her body's involuntary responses began centering his attention on her sensitive nipples keeping her judgments clouded and at bay as he continued pouring fuel on the fires leaving her helpless in their pleasurable yet destructive wakes. Teasing and toying her excited nipples gently pulling while caressing, massaging, squeezing those magnificent mounds, working her weakening resolve expertly removing each and every hint of reluctance using her own desires and needs as ammunition against her, easing his hands beneath the split of her gown making contact with her warm skin James began gently kissing ever so lightly down the side of her face working his way towards her neck.

Toni's mind screaming, "THINGS ARE OUT OF CONTROLL! MAYDAY! STOP!" but her body, needs, the champagne denying her the will she needed to put into action her brains warnings, his fingers finding and making contact with her now fully exposed nipples, tilting her head away from his soft kisses in one last desperate attempt to save what little chance, hope remained of halting his unyielding exploitation of her vulnerable condition... "James.... We... can't.... please... No... not... there... Oh God!... Nnnnoooo!"

Finding and exploiting her weaknesses the same as her husband gently sucking, kissing the sensitive portion of her neck trying to break her resolve beyond any chance of recovery... Toni no longer able to control anything happening amid her exploding desires... Reaching back tenderly caressing, encouraging his continuing pleasure delivering attempts began moaning her approval to his expert manipulation. "Mmmmm... Oh, that feels so good... Ooooo..."

James expertly exploiting her disabling state of ecstasy reached down taking her gown swiftly removing, lifting it over her head tossing it atop the discarded pile of red she'd removed during her unintentional peep show.

Toni's head spinning amid the combined effects of the champagne and his dizzying torturing of her receptive needs had little to no time to react as he once more returned to working her excited body with an added intensity leaving little to the imagination as to what his final intentions were. Moving beside her laying her back ever so gently continuing to kiss lightly the sensitive areas of her neck and shoulders... Hands roaming freely her exposed body exploring, caressing the voluptuous femininity of his magnificent reward... James gently pressed his lips to hers tasting, savoring the soft sweetness of her incredible kisses.

Toni long having lost out to her body's incredulous desires, faithfulness, conservative beliefs, her husband, all a blur buried deeply beneath the powerful effects of the wine and champagne along with a burning need for immediate sexual fulfillment, feeling his tongue seeking its entry eagerly parted her lips rewarding his efforts with the talented abilities of her own. Passionately kissing each greedily devouring the others growing desires, tongues dancing a ballet of seduction, teasing, demanding the sexual tension be driven yet higher between these two equally sculpted works of perfection, each intent on satisfying their increasing demands, wrapping her arms around his neck she insisted his continuation with no signs of her stopping him anytime soon.

James eventually breaking their intense embrace, pinned her arms to the bed disallowing any participation as he began slowly kissing his way down her neck, over her shoulders ever so slowly making his way towards her full breasts... sucking, trailing lightly his tongue down the valley creating her incredible cleavage, teasing, torturing, forcing her protests, cries for mercy... "Oh God please!... I can't take this... Please!"

He no different than her husband unable to deny her impassioned pleas, quickly relented taking one of her straining nipples between his lips suckling greedily as he massaged the other with his more than capable hands. Nibbling, pulling, attempting devouring those... those... Toni caressing his neck encouraging his pleasurable feeding frenzy laid back her head closing her eyes as she arched her back presenting him with the delectable rewards of his brilliantly delivered seduction.

"Oh God that feels so good!... yes!... Mmmmm..." Moving her head side to side moaning loudly her approval of his ravishing, pleasurable technique as he moved between the two wonders equally satisfying each of the distended protrusions shamelessly bidding for his undivided attention... Toni began helplessly submitting to James what she'd spent an entire lifetime protecting, defending against the likes of an event such as this. Momentarily dismissing, forgetting she'd been pledged to another lost amid an ocean of pleasurable feelings, as he slowly inched his way over her tummy steadily, slowly moving in search of... of...

James parted her thighs as he moved between those incredible long legs placing himself in the enviable position reserved thus far for the exclusive enjoyment of only one man her husband. Kissing his way down her body, over her tummy, following the thinly manicured strip guiding, pointing... Her engorged clit inviting its discovery already peaking from between her swollen lips ... James holding her hips flicking out his tongue made contact causing the stunning brunette to jump beneath the extreme pleasure of its delivery.

"Unnnn... Oh God... Unnnn... " Toni's body responding under the unfamiliar yet equally welcomed caress of his more than capable deliverance felt her head start spinning upon the wonderful contact of his lips sucking ever so gently, tugging, teasing her aching clit... "Oh yes!... yes!... Un hun, that's it... yes!..."

James greedily lapping, tasting, devouring the sweet liquid emitting her excited slit, licking, trailing its length leaving not an inkling untouched by his explorative tongue, finding her tight opening and pressing deeply inside of the hallowed passage found himself rewarded with a flood of her incredibly sweet nectar. Toni gasping at the pleasurable invasion of her betrothed passage, his expert manipulation quickly darting his tongue in and out of her more than willing, receptive opening simulating the actions she so desperately craved from her husbands earlier denial, thoroughly lost amid her passionate quest for sexual satisfaction left her void of the ability to notice James removing his boxers as he continued feasting from the succulent presentation laid out before him.

Returning his attentions to her sensitive clit lapping, darting, expertly teasing it with fast flicking motions forcing a continual gasping, moaning of the sweet little beauty belonging to his host, James, worries of what if any ramifications belay him for seducing, luring this incredibly sexy goddess astray giving herself despite her vows of monogamous, faithful relations... nothing, not a single hint of guilt plaguing his thoughts momentarily filled with completing his final quest... sucking, driving her dangerously close to an impassioned orgasmic completion... without warning, temporarily deceasing his pleasurable manipulation, rose up taking advantage of the opportunistic confusion positioning himself atop her delicious body ready to take full possession of the gorgeous delight.

Groaning, disappointed over his sudden desertion of her aching clit unsure of what was happening but well aware the pleasurable delivery he'd been administering had most definitely ceased leaving her wanting, begging for some sort of stimulation... James more than willing to oblige pressing his lips to hers resuming the ballet, battle between two equally capable, talented adversaries, allies... moving his hips rubbing his massive cock between the moist folds of her slit resumed the pleasuring of her now, desperate clit.

Toni, moaning amid the torrid passion of their kiss returned his misleading, chivalrous actions moving her hips in unison with his spreading wider her thighs allowing his unabated access to her husband's private palace of pleasure. James, missing nothing taking full advantage of her heightened state of arousal, snaking his hand between their bodies took hold of his cock and began rubbing it rapidly over her engorged clit driving her yet deeper beneath the pleasurable influences of the blinding passions demanding full control of her every response. Thoughts abuzz clouding her better judgments, body desperate to achieve the illusive orgasmic finality she was so desperately in need of... Completely ignoring the alarms warning of... of...

James, rubbing the head of his cock between the tight opening of her hallowed passage, Toni instinctively lifting her hips allowing his further invasion of the betrothed opening moaned in agonistic ecstasy as he pushed forward stretching open the tiny passage much wider than she'd ever experienced or imagined possible. "Unnnn... Oh God... Unnnn... wait... wait...Ooooo..."

James teetering between continuing to push forward forcing the massive mushroomed head through the tiny opening unwilling to yield just yet or... or... Relenting temporarily pulling back he returned to stimulating her clit with the now well lubricated head. Toni afire so very close to going over the edge, trembling needing to reach that... that... James once more positioning his cock inside the tight little opening pushing, gaining ground with each forward thrust, taking her clit between his thumb and fingers offsetting whatever uncomfortable feelings he'd created by the extremity of his size and girth pulled back and with one final thrust felt the head gain its awaited entry as her sweet passage closed tightly around the massive intrusion.

Toni caught somewhere between disbelief of the enormous pole stretching her wider than she'd ever imagined possible and her approaching climactic finality gasped in a combination of pleasure and temporary discomfort as James slowly but surely continued to sink deeper while teasing and toying her clit. "Unnnn.... Ohhhh.... Unnn..."

Her velvety passage caressing teasing his cock as he persistently worked, inching exploring depths her husband could only dream of experiencing... Toni quickly adjusting, submitting to being thoroughly filled replacing the short-lived pain with pleasurable acceptance returned to living out her earlier fantasy induced thoughts awaiting the quick...ly a...pproach...ing... THe tip of his cock touching and pressing snuggly against the fertile opening of her womb triggering... Oh Yeah!... Finally!...

"OH GOD!... Yes!... Yes!... Oh sweet Jesus!..." Dams bursting releasing the pent up frustrations she'd been harboring all day, body trembling, throbbing under the sheer magnitude of her orgasmic bliss she began moving her hips forcing the pleasurable stimulation of the massive intrusion delivering such incredible pleasure. "Oh Yes!... That feels so incredible!... Un hun... Oh God!..."

James, buried deep inside the sweet velvety glove continually pulsing in unison with each and every spasm of her intense climax, pushing, grinding against the tight opening of her fertile womb continually releasing an enormous amount of potent seepage dangerously coating her receptive depths he continued pumping, driving towards his own climactic explosion. Toni aboard a roller coaster of pleasurable spasms keeping her teetering on the edge of... of...

Lifting up pinning her legs behind his arms forcing her pelvis to tilt for his optimal penetration, James began to piston in and out of the hot little wife pleasuring himself in both his having seduced such an incredible beauty, but also set in the knowledge she was fertile and in no condition or position to stop his eventual seeding.

"Damn baby!... Shit you're tight..." Cock glistening from the pleasurable lubrication of her orgasmic bliss, thick, much larger than anything she'd ever experienced... The eroticism, taboo of his huge black cock splitting wide the stunning tanned goddess stabbing, disappearing deep within only to quickly reappear and repeat the pleasurable process again and again... Toni eyes closed, head back moaning beneath his powerful yet oh so pleasurable assault began feeling the unmistakable signs of his quickly approaching orgasm as the oversized tool began swelling stretching her yet wider ready to deliver its possibly, probable inseminating load.

James decreasing his long punishing penetrations replacing them with short spearing jabs pausing every few seconds grinding the tip against, into her fertile opening teasing, milking, forcing a precursor to what was coming, his explosion eminent, pulling back slamming once more deep within her body docking her sweet receptive womb his balls began pumping, delivering what seemed an endless supply of their potent seed.

"Yeah!... There it is!... Yeah!..." Throwing back his head, his cock pulsing spraying deep within her, pumping, delivering more than necessary to successfully impregnate the sexy little brunette, holding fast he continued shooting shot after shot through the vulnerable little opening of her womb filling her inner depths with its life producing fluid. "Oh shit!... You feel so good baby..."

Toni shocked back into reality amid the unfamiliarity of his deep punishing penetration grinding against her cervical opening injecting its powerful delivery directly into her womb... Panicking pushing at his chest begging him to withdraw amid a flurry of regretful worries... "Oh God NO!... No!..." How could she let this happen? Why had she relented to James what she'd always been successful at denying?...

Head spinning, confused amid the enormous effects of the excessive champagne and wine, momentarily silent at a complete loss for words, she blinked wide eyed staring into the face of a man she'd met merely four hours earlier and now quite possibly had and still was planting more than regrets deep within her. .

James, refusing her requests continuing to spurt insuring, insisting she receive every last drop of his deposit... Finished having hopefully delivered what he'd planned on since first learning of her fertile condition, withdrew looking down between her legs as only a trickle, minimal amount of his deposit began leaking from the abused passage trapping most of his potency deep within her womb. Bending down, kissing the tuft of hair disrupting the creamy v she'd mistakenly allowed him possession of... Retrieving his boxers making his way towards the door he once more called over his shoulder. Smiling acknowledging her with his expressed thanks... "Goodnight again, Ms. Toni... As I said earlier... It's been a lot of fun."