All Comments on 'Passing Pleasures'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
pee is the epitome of hot and wet

Very sensuous, well-paced...very real. Kept me hard thru-out. Excellent portrayal of people who wish to enjoy sex with each other without attachments. Sensitive and warm, respectful, and deliciously dirty. I'm a pee-hound myself. Looking forward to more wet sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
golden h2o

several years ago one of my long term woman friends asked me to pee in hercunt. i did and this started a few months of occasional play. she loved me pissing in her, on her and a lot in her mouth. i liked her peeing on me buit she wouldnt let me drink out of her pussy, although i could lick some of the delicious remaining drops off her pussy. over the last few years i have become experimental and happily bi.. about a month agoi went into the very small mens room of an area porn thewatre to wash my hands. an older man came in an went to the urinal. i moved behind him to the adjacent stool, dropped my pants and sat down. my cock sprang up, hard as a rock as i saw his yellow stream i leaned into him and asked if he had any extra. he turned and i felt the warmth on my cheek, then took it in my mouth. my heart beating fast, i came, the hot cum pouring on my thigh. as he stopped peeing he assked me to finish him. it took about ten seconds. it was an unforgettable experince byt i havent had an opportunity do do it again. AS I THINK ABOUT IT, IM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO START AGGRESSIUVELY ASKING FOR GOILDEN CHAMPAGNE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, EVERY WORD OF THIS IS TRUE ANS RIGHT NOW AS I REMEMBER THIS, MY HARD COCK IS LEAKING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wasnt sure

I wasnt sure to start with, i wasnt sure where it was going and the anal put me off anal changed my mind when you got onto the lesbian stuff and the peeing, loved the end of it with the bottles of water

x

sweetslimm1sweetslimm1over 12 years ago
Yummmmmm

Fucking lovely, I played with myself as I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
piss freak

as a young teenager I had my first taste of piss when my sister pissed on me while i was eating her pussy and she cut loose with a stream into my mouth. I immediately fell in love with the taste of her piss. I made it mandatory that she never piss anywhere except in or on me. Since she was my bitch in training to be my whore she was in full agreement. I also included a rule that require her to inform all of her tricks that they were to also let me drink their piss either before they fucked her or immediately afterward. For many years we were a couple that lived as man and wife. I had always sucked cocks so once I got her to eating cunt and fucking any cock available we've had a great life together.being a whore cunt is a career I love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful and exciting!

OMG ~ It is challenging to find well written stories involving pee play between women. It is perhaps my greatest pleasure to be peed on by a woman. This was really well written and I was swept right along with the girls. Can't wait for the next installment! Thanks, luv!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower11 months ago

Lip licking delicious! More please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.