All Comments on 'Payback! Bad Sister Punished'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner3 months ago

A great 'tease' ! ... Look forward to ' .. another story." !!

/

Take Care, Stay Safe Levi

sp9983sp99833 months ago

That's it, that's all of it? That wasn't worth the time spent reading it, and it barely made one page.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Hoping for some further action between them.

Campus77Campus773 months ago

That could be one of the most realistic stories I've read. Not every sibling gets to jump on the other. However, a follow up chapter could change this dynamic. Be interesting to see this brother/sister act become more erotic.

Eagle51353Eagle513533 months ago

It's a good story, but it's no where close to being finished. It needs a couple more chapters, maybe 4 or 5 more.

Starfight23Starfight233 months ago

A better story summary. I honestly expected more than that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good simply erotic story no sex just fun between adult sister and brother. Chapter 2 could bring back the April fool jokes started by either one. The other one gets just as good of a revenge joke. Maybe some sex between the two in the last chapter as the joking builds up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How bout some fucking?!?!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great build up, now write the rest of the fucking story...

Robinius1Robinius13 months ago
Left hanging.

That was sweet, but you know what? I'm not here for sweet. I'll remember this story when I'm scrolling...and I'll keep scrolling.

Wark2002Wark20022 months ago

This was pleasant. Sexy, fun, character driven- really an excellent piece

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.