All Comments on 'Piss on the Bride'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
always wanted to do this to a woman

glad I'm not alone in my thinking :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

This was a very well written, coherent story. Hoping to see more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The thought of ....

The thought of being so pumped full of piss that its puring out whilst still plugged is very exiting. :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me next!! !

I want a guy to piss in my pussy so fucking bad, then gag me with his dick and pull my hair while he slaps me. Great story to finger fuck yourself to!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Phew...

Kinky, saucy, dirty and so horny!! Thanks for a great story x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

Even for fiction this was some of the worse drivel on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SO VERY HOT!

Well-written with just enough back story elements ... without distracting from the main pissing event! So good. So wetness inducing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gotta read it again!

i enjoy reading or watching a guy pissing into a womans ass, giving a piss enema!

I cum every time!

i'll read it again, and start cumming!

got anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Was any Bride EVER that drunk?

This was beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for posting

Great tale. Keep them, um, coming!

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 9 years ago
Good story

Well written and it flowed well. :-)

Keep up the good work.

Nick_NiceNick_Niceabout 9 years ago
Piss enemas rock

Great story. You take that idea and ride it to the finish line. 5 stars and will definitely check back for more.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Real Pisser!

More like a Bridal Shower than a Bachelorette Party.

Hope the groom knows how to swim!

pissgiverpissgiverover 8 years ago
Amazing

Fucking fantatic

GrandepickGrandepickover 6 years ago
Great story, well done.

These things do happen and have for a long time. My step sister and I had sex of one kind or another for over 44 years until she died suddenly at 56. Even through two wives and two husbands. Both my wives were bi so she was a frequent partner at my house. Strangely enough our sex had pissing in it early on. She loved to piss on my black pants and send me home wet. We used anal sex and oral sex since birth control was not around in the early 60s. She did ass-to-mouth very early on and never seemed to think a second time about it. Since I didn't live with them we had to be rather stealthy for years about our relationship. My point is that once a girl has that experience and is a bit on the hot side they never go back. Steph and my wife both started masturbating so young they could not remember not having orgasms. They would and will get off anywhere there is any privacy sometimes five or six times in one day. Truly and genuinely hot women are a pleasure to be around if you are tuned in to them and help them along.

Your story may be all fiction but I guarantee that somewhere there was a pre-wedding party, or maybe a pee-wedding party, that happened just like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Misleading title

The title should have been pissing in the bride's arse. It's amazing how many dirty bitches get married to boring guys when they really crave depraved kinky sex. When i've pissed in the ass of a slut I love it when they clench their arse cheeks and jet out the piss. Niiice.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 1 year ago

This story seriously had me contemplating becoming a stripper. You made this story so sexy, fun, and interactive! This one is definitely going into my Favorites folder.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Amazing, gives kinky a new twist.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower11 months ago

To borrow a phrase from a well known commercial... Magically delicious!!!! Thanks for a delightfully erotic tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous