All Comments on 'Playing With Fire Ch. 02'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Well written story detailing fumbling forays into swinging and far fringes of moral gray area

The narrator's painful correctness really can annoy me at times. He's slavering to get cucked, but 'trying' to keep up appearance of just a regular fella' pushing boundries with his wife. Is he an actual hard wired cuck ? That's yet to be determined in probably the next installment. The writing is very good.

Swinger Joe does an excellent job of putting reader in head of a male with borderline beta tendencies. Probably too good for borderline homophobes that wince at feelings of cognitive dissonance that this story is likely to stir up. . The installment is short, but a lot of elements linger on that deserve consideration. No answers to be found as of yet. Full marks, however, for the complexity of questions raised. *****

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
First stumble...

He had his first stumble...Not a big one, but one, nevertheless...Let's hope their marriage get's stronger and don't end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. Not sure where its going and that's the way I like it. I hope their marriage stays intact through it all, but I see some conflict in the near future.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Likeable

These people are easy to like. Keep it that way.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Looking forward to more. (Chapter? Chapters?)

Like others, I don't want this couple going off the rails. They had a chance to do that when Roger and Candy did not attend the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it

5*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years agoAuthor
Note: Possible Delay

My apologies to the readers. When I submitted Chapter Three (the final chapter of this series), I included a paragraph at the last minute that I instantly regretted when I hit the "submit" button. I tossed and turned over it all night, and made the decision early this morning to remove it (and add a new paragraph as well.)

Because of this, I expect there will be a delay in the publication of that final chapter. I am a stickler for "getting things right", and I'm never happy with any of my final edits. Even in the stories that have been published for months now, I can find a word or two (or entire storylines) that I'd like to change. But in this case, I just couldn't live with the original for another day.

Again, I apologize for the delay, but in the end, it's more important that I get it done properly than quickly. Thanks for reading, and many thanks to those of you who shared your comments (even Widget.)

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
Thank You

I like the pace and the characters. Will be waiting for #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hope they back off and stay true to their vows to each other. Let them keep a fantasy to what it is. Story is fun and well written.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

this story is staying true to the title. they are playing with fire but only if both are not in agreement in what happens. they need to tell each ,more of what they are thinking and not what they think the other one wants to hear. i feel that she is afraid to go farther into it and find that she doesnt want to go back to normal life or he dont want to back to normal life. time to really talk to each other!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Great slow build

Loving this and how Realistic it Seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
swapp[ng

this couple took swapping right to the edge and realised it was not the scene they really wanted it clashed with their deep set morals in the end. 5 stars for the writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Now

Now Beth is back to being reluctant. He's still wishy washy. On to three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES