Prince Bonir Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last I could enjoy my bride at my preferred pace and depth of stroke. I looked down at the woman I had married as I enjoyed her virginal canal. Her deep blue eyes looked at me, although she was partially absent in the flood of pleasurable sensation. Her golden hair surrounded her head gracefully, and her pretty face took on a glow when excited that made it prettier still. I noted too that her breasts rebounded quite satisfyingly in response to thrusting.

I paused for a moment, gently pushing back on her bent knees. She lifted them upwards so her feet were suspended in midair. This brought her pelvis in better alignment with my natural angle of penetration, so when I resumed my cadence I slipped in deeper, easier. Her mouth was half-open in a combination of surprise and rapture. I maintained pace for a while; the steady motion of her breasts became increasingly mesmerizing. I buried my shaft fully, then bent over and captured one of her point nipples in my mouth. I sucked it while Petra put her hand lightly on my head. I moved my hips back and forth as best I could, but could only slide back and forth a short distance as long as her nipple remained in my mouth. With the shortened strokes, I again became aware of just how tight her unsullied orifice was.

I was torn—nipple or vagina? Which should I focus on? Then I remembered that we were now married, I would have plenty of opportunity to return to either of my choosing. I should instead be focusing on finishing Petra's initiation into the world of womanhood. I straightened up and felt for her ankles. Finding the, I gently guided them so that the rested on my shoulders. I leaned forward, and her pelvis turned with me—the angle of maximum penetration. I put my arms on either side of her legs so that the would not slip off, then thrust deeply and rapidly.

I was trying to focus on Petra's excitement, which was increasing, but it felt so good I was quickly driving towards climax myself. Petra's breathing became very noticeable, and the flush spread to skin between her breasts and her neck. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back; she had given herself over to the pleasure. Her orifice was so excited now that I could just barely hear a sound at the height of my stroke, a sound a little like picking one's foot out of a muddy puddle. And it was still so tight...I closed my own eyes, and focused on my penile sensations as it plumbed her depths. There was fine, exquisitely even pressure from all sides as I thrust in and out.

I became aware of a sensation by my face; I re-opened my eyes, and saw that her leg had slipped and was now touching my cheek. Without breaking cadence, I looked at the fine calf close-up. Even her legs had fine porcelain skin, and it was smooth as a baby's bottom. I focused further out and realized it had a perfectly feminine shape, rounded and dainty, not chunky and muscular as a man. As I marveled at her fine feminine form, I knew my time was near. I thrust at hyper-speed for a short time, then my spine locked, pushing myself into her as deeply as possible. I remained locked in that position while my genitals spasmed and emptied their contents. I could not again move until my climax subsided.

I relaxed and allowed Petra to drop her legs. Her eyes were open now, watching me, but her breath continued to be labored. I realized that she knew it was over, and it seemed that if I had just delayed a little longer she would have experienced climax as well. I hated the thought of disappointing my bride on her wedding night, whether she knew there could be more or not. Well, I thought, I may be finished, but...

I pulled out and quickly lay next to her. I pounced on her breast, sucking it into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. At the same time, I felt for spot I had just vacated with my right hand. I had no trouble finding the tiny knob, it was fully excited. Continuing to suckle her nipple, I pressed against the button with my index and middle fingers, rubbing it rapidly to and fro. I did not see how Petra responded, as I was eyeball-to-eyeball with her chest, but I could hear her softly saying "Oh....Oh..." I felt her pelvis bucking up and down like an untamed animal, but steadfastly continued to apply the pressure. It was not long before I felt her freeze under me. I continued to rub her sex, but now she loudly moaned "Oh....oh..." I could feel her orgasmic tremors as they rippled through her torso. She had climaxed, too.

Both satisfied now, he embraced each other, naked and side-by-side, and kissed. "Happy wedding night, my dear," I smiled.

"Happy wedding night, dearest husband," she returned. She sighed with satisfaction, adding "you were right."

"About what?" I asked.

"What you said the other day," she purred, "making love really does feel wonderful." I rolled over and kissed her again.

-------------------

For all the trouble that I went through to secure peace with Norway and guarantee the terms of the alliance—we only actually provided Norway with the extra grain it required to feed its people for one year. The following spring plague finally found its way into Scandinavia. In the more populated south, one-quarter of the population perished, including Queen Malena and the younger of their two sons. The sheer isolation of the settlements further north insulated them from most of its effects; King Harald had wisely sent his oldest son with Inga and Freya to a castle in the far north to ride out the plague. After that, Norway no longer had insufficient cropland for its people, and as a result it ceased efforts at expansion.

Nevertheless I was now married, and that would not change just because the political winds had shifted direction. I was not about to complain, however. I had steeled myself for perhaps having to marry a shrewish or hag-like Duchess for political reasons. Instead, my bride was young, beautiful, and most of all open-minded. All things considered, I would have never dared hope for as favorable a Duchess as I had found in Petra.