All Comments on 'Replacement Maya Ch. 08'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

I was so happy and excited to see a continuation to this wonderful story and you didn’t disappoint. It was so hot! I loved it!

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo5 months ago

Nice and so close to being even more intense and erotic

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

I have a Love /hate relationship with this chapter. I love that they had the baby making sex in this bed, I love that she was wearing the wedding rings, I love that our true cuckquean got to watch it. What I hated was that she had to hide and not sit in a corner to watch. I hated that she got to play with her self while they had sex, instead of being in chastity with Maya holding they key. I also hate that Amber is out of the picture as Julie's dominating Partner and owner. My relationship with this chapter will only allow me to give 4 stars, and a hope that you will continue this story. Thank for sharing it as well as your talent.

jmkuehnjmkuehn5 months ago

I absolutely love this story. It's really well done. The only feedback I have, please delete the word "vagina" from your vocabulary. It absolutely ruins the flow of the story and it is possibly the least sexy term for that piece of anatomy.

Qwer12Qwer124 months ago

A wonderfully developed cockqueen story with the right amount of fun drama sex and emotions. Great characters and great storytelling. Keep rocking this fun on. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I came so hard to this, the internet is turning me into a cuckquean

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

more pleassssse more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really think it's time for Maya to confront, demote, and formally replace the cuckquean as Michael 's wife. The cuckquean should sell her real-estate business and serve Michael and Maya's growing family as a maid and nanny.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

more please dont stop

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've been checking everyday to see if you posted ch9!!! pleassssse post it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous