All Comments on 'RMC: National Nude Day Orgy'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful Conclusion to the Series

This is a true Grand Slam of a final chapter! You mentioned characters that I had forgotten from long ago. The descriptions of the Nude Day Party, Daisy Chain, Orgy and Gang Bang was fantastic. Your expression of the emotions and the thoughts of the characters also were spot on. The twist of Mary was a total surprise. It’s Great to see the Jim is finally recognized how he felt about Gloria. They need to tie the knot to seal their relationship. That won’t stop them from playing with others. Thank You for all of these wonderful chapters and characters that we love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Really enjoyed the series - there was one thread left to pull - the beautiful weather lady would have been a nice return - I guess I can make that part of the story my own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for a very enjoyable series. I am so pleased with the conclusion. I was happy that Jim was finally able to come to terms with his loss of Debs and really accept another into his life. Happy for Gloria too. They are both wonderful characters. I really liked getting to know about them. Just, thanks again.

RivetboiRivetboialmost 3 years ago

I just finished reading the last of your Jim stories linked here and wanted to mention that they were all 5 of 5. I wanted to thank you for your good writing skills and the strong character development. I would like to respond to your comment about no more sequels. I understand when an author gets finished with their character. But you have done such an amazing job of creating someone whom your readers have developed a profound interest. I know i have. And in some ways reading Jim’s stories has been like having conversations with him. So i ask that rather saying that there will be no more Jim, could you leave the door open and say, “Until the next time Jim is in town…”? I for one would like to hear more about some of the stories he has mentioned in passing as well as how his many relationships continue to grow. Regardless, thank you and thank Jim for the great stories, even the sad one…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such an amazing long story arc ,absolutely loved it. You are such a great writer and I really loved the twist with Mary being his daughter such a great ending and brings the story full circle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Masterfully done! Bravo!

Weaving the 2 stories together as you did was brilliant! And the surprise of Mary at the end was the icing on the cake…

The only critique I have is you might have been able to shorten the chapters by making them all about 7-8 pages long, but understand completely as you were posting them as written.

The other thing is I saw some misuse of woman/women and their/they’re etc., but I’m an editor and I also read for that when I read.

My only wish is you should compile them all in order, and submit it as a novella so others can pick up the story and read from start to finish without having to bounce around.

Again, thanks for a VERY enjoyable set of storylines…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

RMC: Summers Past Previous Part
RMC Series Info