All Comments on 'Rob's New Life'

by mary0256

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I didn't finish it

To long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Have to agree...

What I read was a mix of Loving Wives, Lesbian Sex, and probably some other stuff, but I just gave up.

Next time consider releasing it in chapters. This was just painful.

DRMEDICNA123DRMEDICNA123about 17 years ago
loved the story

I loved the story and if it had been released a series of chapters I don't think I would have contiued to read them,Because as what happens with a good book some passages are to good to put down when reading, You don't want to spoil the mood of the story when you try and start re-reading it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

I think it was perfect had it all and for me kept my attention all they way through. good job love the longer stories like that. That has possible life like events. hope you have lot more like it.

smy3thsmy3thabout 17 years ago
A story that has it all.

I enjoyed this story. It was long but held my attention all the way through, which is exactly what I like. The plot was fun, with enough elements in it to keep up the interest. My only complaint is that the dialog sounds stilted. You need to use contractions. People talk with contractions, they are not bad grammar. Please keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

Has a little bit of everything, and you put it together very well. Please write more and often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
tasty smorgasbord!

Lots of good stuff in this buffet to pick and choose from to savour... thanks for sharing!

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Great Story

Now are we going to get a Follow-up to tell us how everyones Lives went afterwards. Any Marriages Like Brandy & Rob or Connie & Jerry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, but ending was too abrupt

For such a long story, it has a very abrupt ending. Almost as if you ran out of ideas. I hope you revisit the characters and give us an update.

One of the difficulties in writing such long stories with so much sex is that the sex begins to sound mundane and the characters become one-dimensional.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago

Why do writers use stuff like  that even Google can't find?

Two different browsers, two different fonts and it's still tofu (a blank white block).

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IT IS A NEW LIFE

and one where it hurts if you weaken. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's it!

There is no ending.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
"incest" doused with buckets of icy cold water every would-be "erotic coupling" ...

Who doesn't even blink when finding out that someone has sex with her mother and with her father? Who takes in stride that someone in she's interested has sex with his sister? Likely, my expression resembled that on the meme showing a young man reading "50 Shades...": no juices flowing when the stomach is churning.

Jerry is serious about Connie and doesn't want Rob having sex with her, but, oh, all of these people having sex with each other and within their own families -- that's nothing! Rob's new life is as sad as the company he keeps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It could have been broken into a couple of chapters, but I do not mind reading a good long story if it is good. Yours is good, please continue writing. A follow up on this story would be appreciated.

gulfmedic1gulfmedic1almost 3 years ago

Amazing story love description and story line live the long stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

...and farfetched.

Part of why it is so good.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

Busman19639Busman196395 months ago

Great story but maybe should have been under the incest description. Also would have liked to hear a bit more of Betty’s downfall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous