All Comments on 'Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 03'

by Susan_in_a_thong

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it coming. I can't get enough of this story. Could you please mix a little anal into the story, would love for Sabrina to become an anal slut too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
do all a favor

Do all the readers a huge favor and skip the frequent and over use of "..." as it causes eye strain and isn't proper grammar. The proper method of indicating a pause is with a single coma (,).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
KEEP IT CUMMING!

I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT WATING TO SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING! cAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEST CHAPTER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is the best

....I have read in a long time. I became involved with my sister and my aunt and can appreciate every encounter between Sabrina, Jeff, Doug, and Denise. If you only knew how exciting it is to relive those times and moments. Just keep your method of writing and stay on the same theme of sensible fanticy, You have winner with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

Please, this can't be the end of this story. Please write more.

CQMSCQMSover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I do hope that this is not the final chapter. Would love to see how the relationship developes with Melissa. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Keep it coming....incredible !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous