All Comments on 'Sailor's Wife'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

Very, very nice, more PLEASE. Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Intresting

The structure of the story was extremly plotted and flowed with an ease, the twists and turns kept the reading fluent.The ending was suspenseful enough that two different directions can be taken for sequels,and this reader will definitely be looking for a continuation or a sequel thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice!

I sincerly hope that you continue this story. It has the potential to be one of the very best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more...more...MORE!!

There are hard cocks and wet pussies the world over today! WoW! exceptionally well written and with such a great plot, a story like this could only be flawed if it didn't continue. I can't wait for the next part in what I hope will be a long series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry to be killjoy!

So it's okay to cheat on the husband right? He wasn't asked, the wife just did the deed, so really the husband has no say it was the wife does. Even if he said no she will continue. I don't care if the sex is with a male or female it is cheating. The wife has made a cuck out of the husband. I hope the husband finds out and dumps the woman. No one should put up with this. If she wants to have sex with other people why stay married? Let the husband go, let him find some one who can stay at home and not have sex with someone else just because she is curious. Also she cliams to love her husband, well she has a funny way of showing it. of course the husband might love the idea of being a cuckold and letting the wife sleep with students and hookers. Anyway good luck with the story of a slut and a cuck happy in their lifestyle. I won't be reading it, I'm sure you are glad to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From A Curious Housewife...

...to a domineering deviant in a matter of seconds? (yawnnnnnnnnnnnn) WHY? Please leave writing to WRITERS!

HabsFan33HabsFan33over 15 years ago
Well Done!

Everyone should remember this a site for fantasies; no one is condoning cheating. Afterall, it is just a story and a well written story indeed. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glad

It's not my wife, most men would have a problem with living with a lesbian wife even if she threw him a threesome one nite. She is hot for women not him and he'll pick up on it. Good writing, just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A HOT START

Unlike some of the other literary "experts" who panned this story I chose to wait until both plot and the characters have developed further. Then again when I start reading a book I seldom quit reading it after the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want Shelley right now.

It's made me realize that my thoughts are not unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1/5

There are some beautiful stories out there, on this site. This is not one of them.

Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble.

It is lovely that everyone is just so, so NICE about everything. The babysitter who gets spied on with her boyfriend is ever so eager to comply with what she is asked. The prostitute declares that the main character is the best john she ever had, to the point that she gives up hooking and asks for a relationship. This is almost child-like in writing style: little exploration of the characters, just trail from one high point to the next in an almost simplistic fashion.

This writer appears to concentrate all his attention on the things that a man would look for, and if there is one thing I really despise it is a man (especially a man pretending to be a lesbian) writing lesbian erotic fiction – would you want to be operated on by a delivery driver pretending to be a surgeon?

Sorry fella, you are not fooling me.

Lexi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous