All Comments on 'San Diego Slutwife Ch. 04'

by Scara_N_tish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gladly

years ago my girl friend and i were among the first members of a swingers club in florida. she absolutely loved the feeling of cum being pumped into her oussy and ass. how wonderful she tasted...the flavors of te men cvum mixed with her copious amounts of cum and the taste of her sweaty, hard fucked openings. i feel sorry, really for those today who cant enjoy this. go ahed jerks, call me cuckold, ill bet i fucked more good looking women than any of you. sex is fun, there is nothing that can diminish you as a man. just enhabce your pleasure and leave a woman with the greatest release she will ever have, i have never put my tongue in a frweshly cucked full cum pussy when the woman didnt instantly go crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

I agree with the previous reviewer. There is nothing more stimulating that the opportunity to go down on a woman who has been fucked and has a pussy full of cum. It doesn't make you gay or a wimp, exactly the opposite. Don't knock it if you've never had the guts or true passion to try it. If you have tried it you will know how wonderful it is to do and how glorious it tastes. It's a special feeling to love and lust after a woman that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

I don't know why it's taken so long to write another story, I sure hope the next ones don't take so long. I like Black's better than Balboa; have y'all been to San O? Great story wish I'd been there that day. Have you been up the cliff or in the parking lot?

tittysuckertittysuckerover 14 years ago
CUM COVERED TIT'S !! !

Me and my wife had several 3-somes, always with other guys and when they would cum on her very nice tit's.....I LOVED licking & sucking her tit's clean of all the cum,

AND SHE LOVED ME DOING IT ! and guess what, ... I AM A MAN.

.

vrybdktyvrybdktyabout 3 years ago
Loved them

All 4 of your stories were HOT.... I creamed while reading them. Would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous