Sandy's Demise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Sandy's horror, one week prior to Andy's arrival, he gave the hardest order for her to follow. She was forbidden from having an orgasm until he got there. Now, not only could she not piss with the door closed, not only could she not masturbate without a dozen 20-something or teenage girls (and sometimes boys) watching, not only did she readily drink being the girls' pissmouthed mother (and, just recently, their friends' as well), but now her endlessly horny cunt would have to suffer for a full week! She didn't want to think about what her punishment would be if she failed to obey, and she just KNEW that AJ and Katie... correction, MISS AJ and MISS Katie would be all to eager to tell Andy if she slipped up.

It was even worse when her daughters would bring their boyfriends up to their rooms, close the door, and get fucked silly. She'd have to listen to them getting wonderful sex and want to rub her own clit... but knew that she couldn't start without finishing. Sometimes AJ would leave her own bedroom door wide open, so that her mother couldn't help but hear. Katie, wanting to one-up her beautiful younger sister, actually made Sandy come in and watch as her date fucked her silly, and then, with him still there, made Sandy suck his cum from her freshly-fucked cunt. Sandy did all this without (much) complaint. At this point, she just NEEDED to cum, and she would not do ANYTHING to jeopardize her chance for the GOOD STRONG orgasm that she knew she would have once Andy gave her permission.

Chapter 5 - Sandy's Exposure

Five days before Andy's scheduled arrival date, Sandy and AJ took a trip to the mall. Per Andy's order, the girls now got to dress their mother for occasions like this, and today, AJ dressed Sandy in a short skirt, (relatively) conservative top, and sandals. She was not allowed to wear a bra or panties, and her nipples were quite evident through the sheer white top. Depending on the lighting, the blouse either looked totally normal, or almost transparent.

At the mall, AJ was quite affectionate with her mother, often wrapping her arm around her like a child would. Most of the people who saw this probably saw it as a sweet gesture, a mother and daughter being so loving. However, inside, AJ knew that any physical contact at all was driving her slutty mother crazy. AJ would occasionally lower her hand to Sandy's ass, and rub it through the skirt. At certain times, AJ would even raise Sandy's skirt to show off Sandy's bare ass to whoever was lucky enough to be behind them at the time. It also showed AJ's dominance over Sandy, and Sandy's willingness to be displayed like the little fuck toy she had become.

As they were walking, AJ pulled her mother to the escalator. As they got on, a quartet of teenagers got on behind them. AJ recognized them because they were freshmen when she was a senior, and she knew that the four (two boys, two girls) often double-dated together, and that this was likely one of those days.

AJ smiled back at them, then whispered something into Sandy's ear. Sandy looked at her daughter in shock, but obediently, leaned down to adjust her shoe. As she did, AJ lifted Sandy's skirt to show the four teenagers her mother's ass and VERY excited cunt. They watched transfixed as AJ rubbed her hand over Sandy's bare flesh, then teased her swollen labia. AJ stepped back a step behind her mother to get a better view, and when she saw how excited Sandy's cunt was, she unashamedly thrust three fingers into Sandy's wet pussy. She fucked her mother HARD all the way to the top of the escalator, and Sandy, who was happy for ANY sexual contact at this point, had her orgasm in total public view as they got to the very top.

Her pussy squeezed around her daughter's fingers as she moaned VERY loudly. She even let out a little scream of pleasure and gratitude: "Ohhhhh... yessss! Thank you, thank you Miss AJ!" The teenagers were in shock, to say the least. Seeing the display, along with the mother referring to her own daughter that way had the boys with tents in their pants, one of the girls quite annoyed and repulsed, and the other girl, VERY wet herself.

As they exited the escalator, AJ helped escore her mother, who was quite weak by now, to one of those not-so-comfy (or private) mall benches. Sandy's orgasm was so intense that she rested her head on AJ's shoulder as she recovered. She barely noticed when, as some people would wander by, AJ raised her mother's skirt to show her off even further.

That was Sandy's lone orgasm for that 2-week period. Upon hearing of the event, Andy was quite happy with AJ's manipulation of her mother, and assured Sandy that she would be punished for the ogasm. All in all, it was a very satisfying turn of events.

Chapter 6 - Andy Comes

When Andy arrived to the house, and knocked at the door, Sandy greeted him nude, as instructed. Andy pulled her out to the porch where he remained, and gave her a VERY intense kiss, his tongue invading her mouth as he claimed it as his own. She returned his kiss with weak knees, and so badly wanted to be taken right there. Andy, however, wanted to take his time and toy with Sandy some more.

He even made Sandy come out to the porch to pick up his bags. That wouldn't have been so bad, except that she had to do more than one trip. At this point, she was almost used to being exposed in public, but this was her HOME! She also had to admit to herself that her cunt was VERY wet, from the combination of the exposure, the hope that SOON she'd get her orgasm (the one in the mall was quite satisfying, but one orgasm in two weeks is still not near enough for a slut of Sandy's nature), and the pleasure of finally being able to obey her new Master IN PERSON. She obeyed without question, as Andy knew she would.

When Andy entered the house, Katie was the first of the daughters to greet him. Katie looked radiant in her beauty, and Andy had to take a moment to admire her before they made any contact. She was simply ravishing, and he had to shake himself out of his staring trance. They kissed passionately, their lips mashing together, their tongues and hands exploring. Sandy had to admit to feeling a bit of jealousy (this was HER Master), but mostly, she was so turned on that everything about the moment added to her own excitement.

Finally, Andy looked upon AJ. She exuded sex, almost from her very pores. She was equally as beautiful as her older sister, but overwhelmingly more sexy, especially at that moment. When Andy and AJ kissed, the other two women saw the heat... felt it... even as they watched. Everyone in the room knew who Andy's favorite was, and the heat in that kiss drove the point home.

Oddly, while Sandy was slightly jealous when Andy kissed Katie, she somehow felt it was right when he kissed AJ. AJ had, after all, become the woman of the house, and Andy was taking his rightful place as the man of the house. Therefore, it was only natural that these two should be so close.

After the greetings, the women gave Andy a quick tour of the house, wanting him to feel as 'at home' as possible. Sandy could barely talk. Her itchy cunt was now screaming at her that it needed relief. She was wet all day already just from the anticipation of meeting her Master, and now that he was here, she just had to keep waiting. Sandy's slutty cunt is not a patient one, and finally, it over-ruled her brain and she spoke up:

"Master... I'm sorry for sounding so needy, but I've been having to watch Miss AJ and Miss Katie get fucked while not getting any relief myself. I've only had the one orgasm in that past... I don't know how long. Please, Master. Please won't you fuck your slave? Please let me cum. Please?"

Andy just chuckled. This was exactly the state that he wanted Sandy in, but seeing her beg for sexual release was quite intoxicating. He cupped his hand under her pussy and felt the heat and wetness.

"Why slut, your thighs are already wet from your juicy cunt. Are you sure you haven't already had an orgasm? Did you finger yourself while you were waiting for me to arrive?"

"No, Master. I swear to you. I just... I just really need to cum. Please?"

Andy chuckled again. This moment was just to precious for it to end too quickly.

"Now, Sandy. Look around you. If you were me, who would YOU want to fuck first?" The question was like a dagger to her, but she had to see his point.

"Yes, Master. I understand. If I were you, I would fuck AJ first. Then Katie... and... *fighting back tears of sexual frustration and humiliation* and then I'd fuck me last, only after making me watch you fuck my two beautiful daughters."

Andy's cock was hard from Sandy's pleading and self-degradation, as well as the thought of laying his cock into all three of the sexy women. As much as he liked Sandy's idea, she had truly earned the first shot at his cock. Also, he knew his first orgasm would come quite quickly, and he wanted his first time with AJ to last a bit. Besides, he had some alterior motives, and he wanted her cunt to be doing the talking when they did some negotiations. He spoke up:

"Well, perhaps we should begin. Girls, get naked. Slut, undress your Master."

All three obeyed enthusiastically. By now, everyone in the room was eager for sex. When Sandy pulled Andy's boxer-briefs down his legs, the three women all stared as his cock sprung up, almost slapping Sandy in the face. Sandy moaned, unaware that she had even done it, and licked her lips.

"Now, slut, kneel before your Master." Sandy did.

"Kiss the tip of my cock. Taste the precum at my slit. Only kiss it, do not suck it into your slut mouth as I know you are dying to do." Sandy whispered a quiet "Yes Sir" both to show that she was willing to obey and to acknowledge that Andy was right about her desire to suck the entire length of his cock into her mouth. She leaned forward, and very delicately, kissed the precum away from his cockslit. She licked her lips, savoring the ambrosia of his precious precum.

"Now, slut, you may enjoy my cock. Show me how much you have wanted it." Sandy again whispered "Yes Sir" and proceeded to rub the silky smooth head of her Master's cock all over her face, smearing a few more drops of precum around as well as just enjoying the heat of his cock. To be able to hold it, to feel it, she was in absolute bliss. She opened her mouth, and sucked the head inside. She pushed her face forward, letting Andy feel the entire length of his cock being swallowed by her, showing him her deepthroat abilities and letting him know that her mouth was his for fucking. Next, she licked along his shaft, teasing the throbbing vein along the bottom of his length. She lapped at the head, she sucked and stroked, she showed him as much pleasure as she could, and loved every second of it herself.

"Slut, do you want me to fuck you now?" All three women gasped a bit. Everyone expected that AJ would get the first real fucking. Sandy's cunt was now doing her thinking and speaking for her.

"Oh please, Master, fuck your slave! Fuck me in front of my daughters. Please! Yes, Master, I do want you to fuck me!"

"Get on your hands and knees, and present yourself for me like a good little whore."

Sandy was on all fours in a flash. She raised her ass and pressed her chest downward, trying to make as inviting a presentation for her Master as she could. Andy moved behind her, taking a moment to slap her cunt with the length of his cock. The wet slapping sound broke the silence that had covered the room, as everyone waited for the first penetration to begin.

"Before I fuck you, Sandy, you must swear to me that you will not cum until I give you permission. I will tell you when you may cum, and you WILL not cum before that! Is that understood?"

"Unggghhh... Yes, Master. I swear I'll try as hard as I can not to cum too soon." Sandy was being honest. All she could promise was to try, for she really had no idea how much longer she could wait... how much longer her CUNT could wait.

Andy lined himself up, and rammed his cock into her pussy in one hard thrust. Sandy moaned with pleasure and lust. If she wasn't concentrating on NOT coming, her orgasm would have been immediate. Andy worked his cock in and out of her sloppy wet pussy, moving slowly and deliberately, wanting to keep her stimulated but wanting them both to last a bit.

"AJ, present your pussy to your mother."

AJ presented her bare pussy to Sandy's face. Sandy leaned into it, but Andy grabbed a handful of her hair to hold her back, preventing any contact at all. He continued to slowly saw his cock in and out of her wet cunt while holding her in this position.

"Don't kiss or lick it yet, slut, although I can see how eager you are to bury your face in your sexy daughter's hole (Andy felt her pussy spasm at that comment, so he knew it was true). Just look at it. Look at how wet it is. How beautiful it is. Hot tasty it looks. Look at the pussy of the new Queen of the house. Before you kiss it, you must vow to obey AJ in all things sexual. You will refuse NO sexual task that she gives you, with the exception of certain public illegalities. You will fuck who she wants you to fuck, WHEN and WHERE she orders you to fuck them. If she brings her boss home to you and tells you to kneel, you will get on your knees and suck his cock until she gets a promotion. You will obey her unless obeying her would get you arrested or put you in disagreement with an order by me. If you agree to these terms, simply tell AJ that she is your Queen, and then you may seal the agreement by burying your face in her pussy."

Sandy didn't hesitate. "Yes, Miss AJ, you ARE my beautiful Queen. I will obey you as Andy has said." With that, she pressed her mouth against AJ's cunt and began lapping at it with unbridled lust and enthusiasm. She brought AJ off in no time, even though AJ was trying to hold back.

"Now, Katie, present yourself to your mother." Katie presented her bare cunt to Sandy's face. This time, Sandy didn't try to lean in, as much as she wanted to. The horny slut couldn't get enough of her daughters' gorgeous twats.

"Sandy-slut. This is Katie. She is now the Princess of the house. You will obey her in all things sexual, unless obeying her would get you arrested or contradict myself or AJ. From now on, any sexual task ordered by the three of us will be obeyed without question. If you agree, tell Katie that she is your Princess, and then you may worship her pussy."

"Yes, you ARE my Princess, Miss Katie. I will obey you without question." With that said, she buried her face into Katie's gorgeous cunt, licking, sucking, lapping, smearing her face in her daughter's juices, and stopping only after Katie had gushed into Sandy's waiting mouth.

At that point, Andy began fucking Sandy hard and fast, driving his thick pole into her over and over again. He fucked her as hard as his hips would go, and the sounds of their bodies slapping filled the room. He spoke up: "Now, Sandyslut, your Queen and Princess have had their orgasms already. Once your Master has had his, and not until then, you may have yours. AJ, when you see my orgasm hit me, I want you to look at the clock. Sandy, you have two minutes from the start of my orgasm to enjoy your own. After that, you must regain your self-control. Is that understood."

"Oh, fuck... YES, Master! Pleeease fuck me... please let me cum! Please fill your slut with your hot seed!"

Andy went to town on her, ramming his cock into her harder and faster with each thrust. He pounded into her again and again. After all this, his orgasm came in less than ten minutes. As soon as AJ say him start to shoot his load into Sandy's pussy, she looked at the clock.

Sandy's orgasm hit her as soon as she felt Andy's cum spraying her insides. Her body racked in pleasure and she moaned very loudly. Her body felt like it couldn't stop orgasming, and an impossibly short time later, AJ yelled "Time!."

Sandy couldn't believe it, but by force of sheer will, forced her body to stop enjoying the pleasure that it had needed so desperately. Her orgasm was exquisite, and Andy's training of her to cum, not cum, and stop coming on command excited her more than she could have ever imagined. She knew she was in whore heaven.

Chapter 7 - A Slight Flip

So the rules of the house were set. Sandy was still the mom, and was the ruler in terms of household family decisions. Nobody would move into the house without her permission, no major purchases brought in without her permission, etc.

Andy was the sexual Master of the house. AJ, of course, was Queen, and Katie princess. Therefore, Sandy was the worthless skank who had to serve them all, or whoever she was ordered to serve. Things continued that way for about two weeks.

Then one day, AJ upset the chemistry. She brought home a ball python, which she had actually purchased with money one of her friends paid her for to let him fuck Sandy. Since this was a non-sexual issue, and quite a change to the house, Sandy was NOT pleased. Nor was Andy. Sandy is actually a bit nervous about snakes, so having one in her house did not make her happy. However, she adored her Queen, and could not bring herself to stand up to her, so she asked Andy to intervene on her behalf.

Andy was strict - more strict than Sandy wanted him to be, but she knew better than to contradict him. As this was a major infraction, Katie became the new Queen of the house. Katie was elated to hear the news. AJ, of course, was not. She had put her sister through some humiliating tasks... and hinted at making her suck off a friend's dog. AJ was training Katie to crave humiliation as much as Sandy does. She once even made her seduce one of the neighbor ladies.

Katie enjoyed it, as the woman was quite lovely, but she was even older than Sandy, and having to play the role of the seductress (when she normally had men, women, boys and girls throwing themselves at her) was quite different for her. It was a good experience overall though, but quite humbling for the sexy little vixen.

Now, however, the tiara was on the other head, so to speak. Katie now ruled the house, second only to Andy. Unless something changed Andy's mind about this major infraction, his decision was final. Katie had all sorts of ideas of how to be mean to AJ. She knew that AJ was in love with her (Katie's) pussy, so she'd use that against her little sister, making her beg for the privilege. Sandy was upset, as she really LOVED having AJ be the sexual Queen of the house. She loved Katie and loved serving her, but she really loved having the youngest be in charge. For Andy, it wasn't a big change.

In fact, he had come to realize that Katie is actually even more beautiful than AJ. Her beautiful dark hair accented her gorgeous face so nicely, and her mouth always looked even sexier when wrapped around his thick rod. All that had changed was which sister was coming up with ways to humiliate and dominate the other.

It was the first time that Katie got to spend the night alone with Andy. Normally, Andy and AJ shared the king size bed in the main bedroom. Sometimes, AJ and Katie would both sleep with him. Tonight, AJ was kicked out to her old room. Katie wanted to give Andy something to remember.

She began by kissing Andy on the mouth, letting her tongue swirl inside to tease him a little. Then, she kissed his chin, his neck, down to his chest. She rubbed her face in his chest hair, and then kissed one of his nipples. She licked and sucked the nipple, then gently nibbled it. She gave the other nipple equally loving treatment.

Katie kissed her way down Andy's stomach, and then kissed the front of his thighs. By now, his cock was VERY hard. She kissed the precum away from his cock slit, just as she knew he liked. She then proceeded to lick at the silky head of his cock like she'd lick an ice cream cone. Finally, she took his cock into her mouth and pushed down as far as she could. She pumped her mouth up and down on his cock, then pulled out to lick along the vein at the bottom of it.