Sandy's Demise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissed and licked along the base of his shaft, then lapped very lightly at his balls, letting then dangle in her mouth. She began stroking his cock using her own saliva as lubrication. She crawled between his legs, and kissed between his balls and his asshole, then eventually worked her way back to his ass. While still stroking his cock, she teased his asshole with her tongue. Eventually, she worked her tongue into Andy's tight asshole, reaming it out as deeply as she could, while still stroking his shaft. Andy was hard as a rock.

The other two women listened as Andy fucked Katie into next week. He rammed his cock into her so hard that the headboard was banging loudly against the wall. They could also easily hear Katie's grunts of passion and their bodies slapping together. The actual fucking was incredibly hot and intense. Thankfully for AJ and Sandy, it didn't last TOO long. That night, both sluts masturbated themselves to sleep.

Chapter 8 - Katie Rules

A treveling carnival came to town, and they decided it could be fun. They made Sandy stay at home, however. She hadn't done anything wrong, but AJ was feeling bitchy at not being the head of the women anymore, so decided to take it out on her poor mom. Sandy knew better than to object, and Andy and Katie loved watching AJ torment her mom. She hogtied Sandy (on her stomach, head pulled back, wrists tied to ankles) naked, of course, and slid a vibrating plug into her ass. She then put on a porno DVD to repeat the whole night.

The other three went out for some fun. At the carnival, Katie got a wicked idea. She whispered it to Andy's ear and her Master was quite pleased. As the carnival was about to close, and the younger kids had mostly gone home, Andy dragged them to the cotton candy trailer. Andy let himself inside and talked to the guy working the trailer, who chuckled and agreed. Katie pulled AJ inside and told her little sister of her new assignment.

"Little sister whore, the carnival closes in a half hour. Until that time, you will work the cotton candy trailer, naked. Anyone who come by, you will offer to let them eat cotton candy from those sexy tits of yours. If they are interested, you will move your tits into the cotton candy to get some candy on them, then offer to let the person eat it off of youl. Is that understood, little whore?"

AJ moaned and nodded, "Yes, my Queen," then immediately stripped naked. She moved her tits around in the cotton candy, covering them a bit, and waited for her first customer. It was two high school guys, whose eyes bulged out (their eyes were not all that bulged, of course). They couldn't believe their luck at getting to eat cotton candy off of AJ's beautiful tits.

A guy/girl college couple came up next. As much as he looked interested, his girlfriend pulled him away. Next, a girl came up, also a college woman, and gladly paid her money. She bit AJ's nipples VERY hard, leaving marks that were still there the next day. AJ's pussy loved it, but her poor tits were quite sore.

There was ten minute of quite next, and AJ thought she was done. Next, however, came her biggest nightmare. Her exboyfriend and his dad came up and saw her. AJ's eyes were filled with tears as she offered to let them cotton candy from her tits. They both laughed and her ex's dad told him that he always knew she was a whore, and that he's lucky he didn't get a disease from fucking her. She both took a candied tit in their mouth, then ordered seconds, so AJ had to re-candy her tits for them. She was VERY humiliated, and blamed Katie for every minute of it. Her pussy, however, was dripping, which Katie pointed out to the two men as they sucked AJ's tits.

Afterward, they made AJ suck the trailer operator's cock, and didn't argue when he wanted to fuck her. The guy was gross and smelled of booze and cigarettes, but Andy let Katie answer for her sister, and Katie loved making AJ to these disgusting tasks.

That night, when they got home, Katie made AJ join her mother in bondage, and they both watched Andy and Katie fuck like long-lost lovers. It was sweaty, intense fucking, and Katie had at least four orgasms before Andy had his. Afterward, Andy pissed onto Sandy's face and Katie pissed (and let the cum/cunt juice cocktail pour) onto AJ's face. The two sluts were ordered to open up and accept their gifts gratefully. Neither one argued, and both secretly enjoyed the task, though they'd never admit to it.

Chapter 9 - A Leopard's Spots

Andy, Sandy, and AJ went out to get groceries, leaving Katie alone in the house. When they returned, AJ got the one of the nicest surprises of her life. And it came from her big sister.

Katie was laid out, naked, on the dining room table, with her legs spread. In her hands she held AJ's pet snake. She was rubbing the snake all over her body, and was obviously quite aroused. As the three spectators gathered around her, she guided the head of the snake into her pussy. They all watched in disbelief as the snake worked its way inside of Katie's wet cunt.

Katie moaned in a mixture of arousal and self-degradation. As the snake worked most of its 16 inch body inside of her, she'd pull it back out, so it could crawl back in again. She could feel its muscles pulsate inside of her as it slithered, its try cool skin moving inside of her.

AJ leaned down and kissed her big sister HARD on the mouth, giving her an incredibly passionate and deep kiss. Their tongues swirled together as the two sisters kissed and AJ pinched one of Katie's nipples HARD. Katie's orgasm hit her when she felt the pinch on her nipple and the snake flexing its muscles at the same time, and she moaned and whimpered into the kiss. When AJ pulled away from the kiss, she looked down at her slutty big sis. AJ asked:

"Are you enjoying yourself, slut?"

Katie answered: "Yes, my Queen. Thank you. I'll begin moving my stuff out of the master bedroom immediately."

Some leopards just don't change their spots.