All Comments on 'SexEd317'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
jimd51jimd51almost 20 years ago
Yep--sometimes teaching is fun

Although I have not allowed myself the physical contact, I have held a few teaching sessions for people. I loved the story. Well written as yours usually are. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Misplaced Trust:

Regardless of how the outcome seems to work, the bottom line is this individual when being told that he was in a position of trust proceeded to take advantage of that trust. The end result may have been an education for her in the fine art of makeing love, however it was also a lesson in the art of adultery and destroying a marriage. Now she knows that she can cheat and hubby will not be the wiser. No end result regardless how positive can justify the betrayal and damage this evidently ongoing affair will surely have on this young couple in the future. By the way, with the young woman inebreated as the story goes, her consent was worthless; so what we actually have is a rape.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
It was a good story!

But I didn't like how he made her commit adultry to teach her. He could have taught without that, and she would still be his friend for life. I can only imagine the guilt she lives with.

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I don't think so

So it's okay for the husband to have an affair also? As long as it's for educational purposes? And since the husband is now trained what is the purpose of the still ongoing affair?

Sorry can't buy it. Wonder how Abie's husband would feel if he found out Duncan and Abie are having an affair to 'help' his marriage. I doubt that he would be grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Waht about Harry?

I am sure Duncan would love it if he were in Harry's place.

What is trust for if you cannot take advantage of it?

It is still cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cheating story

I don't like this man. He took advantage of her, the dirty old man. To top it all, he continued, unbelievable, poor cuckold husband. He should have told her to get a darn sex-education book and just give it to him. Maybe the hubby just needed to go to an "expert" to get some training...how would she have liked them apples?

And he remained their friend and they lived happily ever after...riiight...

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
by any other name

It's amazing what excuses and reasons are given for what is otherwise known as sleeping around. I guess the old guy got his jollies but they all should be neutered.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 17 years ago
A rose by any other name...

Doesn't matter how you try to justify it or dress it up, cheating is still cheating. Don't matter how much lipstick you put on the pig, it is what it is.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 14 years ago
Beautiful Story

I like this story alot. Wouldn't we all profit if we had a teacher like this? I think it should be part of pre-marital counseling that both the man and women be taught how to make love and please their partner. Afterall, if we are satifies at home, we won't be looking for something ourside the marriage.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

BS so I gave it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You can always count on DWornock

To give you a well-reasoned, insightful critique of a story. Okay, I lied, he's a DWeeb. Please disregard anything he says.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
so it okay for her to cheat

as long as it's a class on sex Ed, if that's the case why is she hiding it for her husband?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Boy, if I only had a friend that cared that much about me to take the time and teach my wife all about sex. Glad he was there to help Harry out.

I really didn't care much for it. What a horrible guy, trying hard to come off noble. Not quite sure what the opening scene had to do with anything. I would have thought he was trying to teach theses guys some lesson by sharing his story. And yet, in the end, the audience the author took so much time and care to create had totally disappeared. And by the excruciating way he was telling the story, I would have thought his audience was made up of women. Do men really care to hear those details?

"Slowly, inexorably . . . ". That about sums it up. I actually love your writing, but this simply didn't satisfy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Hot fiction

Is Sweetie better off for following Codger home?

Was Hubby better off that Sweetie learned to make love?

Is their marriage more satisfactory?

Did Codger sound like he just wanted to ravage some young cunt?

Were the couple on track to figure this out by themselves?

Is Knowledge better than Ignorance?

Is this an Erotic Fiction site?

Is this section dedicated to 'adventurous wives?'

Key...y, y, y, n, n, y, y, y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IT'S JUST A STORY

It's only a story and a damn good one at that. I can't fathom why the same sorry old trolls keep getting their panties in a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey monkcalm

I think this author has passed away. Your comment was an asshole thing to write. What are you, twelve?

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

Ah, if we only knew then what we know now, Eh? Good story and good writing. Even though I am a male, it would have been good to have a tutor with just words and no action. Golden years suck! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dude, there are surrogates if needed, but for most people a CD or 2 is enough

No need to be a cheating POS to help her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice guy

What the hell

Why not after all

You are the bestfriend anyone could ask for

Am sure you will be providing child support being as you are so considerate of your friends' problems

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree...

I agree with the last two comments here. Particularly the one that calls this older man the POS he is, for taking advantage of the woman, drunk as she was, the way he did.

Would be interesting to know who's child, the baby really is. The timing of the birth, sure seems it is the old mans child. Wouldn't be the first time, I ever heard of a vasectomy not being done right and a "clipped man" later impregnating a woman, to everyone's shock and surprise!

'Course, I greatly doubt the surprise would be a good one, for the young woman or her husband in this story, if it was the old mans baby!

Care to add an extra short addendum ending to this story and tells us who's child it is?

This was a good read! You're a good writer! I like your fresh story ideas and plots. Really a refreshing change, after reading the usual schlock on this site! Thanks!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I agree with everyone else.

This was just a scumbag manipulator and a cheating cunt

Want to really help them? Get some porn DVD

But her ongoing betrayal of her husband is not the way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Disturbed

warped...

Talented writer however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

In the context of get well cards, or seasons greetings, the author is a very talented writer, as evidenced by the positive feedback left by readers who have never read anything more substantial than a post card.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Re.: “This was just a scumbag manipulator...”

Yeah, but while you were reading, in your head, it felt pretty good to be him, no?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Load

Loadcof hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author is talented and has a great track record.

Blame the outrageous 4.xx ‘score’ bestowed on this low-grade story on loyalty by the fans.

This is not his best effort as a storyteller, but the b.s. here is well-thought out and well written.

I look forward to more from this writer.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

‘propinquity’? That cost you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

``Teach me, oh Sensei!``

"Teach you? Why bother - I just fuck your wife. She can teach you..."

There. The entire premise, the whole story - in a nutshell. Everything else in precursor is just wasted words, useless breath.

Time to bail before I start thinking in useless non-sequiturs. I'm gone with the wind (now there's a story worth reading!)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What, no oral? No anal? Shit, if he’s gonna teach her how to cuckold her husband, he should do a thorough job of it! 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous