Shanu's Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameena had cum incalculable times and her body was flagging. Soon her men exploded together for the third time.

They all fell in loving heap of arms, legs, breasts and soiled cocks. Sameena closed her eyes realising that her two insatiable men were far from satisfied and soon would like to have another round of marathon fucking.

Chapter 9 Twenty-two days to Wedding.

The next day rushed by and Shahnaz and Nasim were thrown together to keep Shahnaz in check and cooperate with various what she would think 'silly things'. Gulnaz was finding it harder to find right time and spot to ensure her father was not starved of sex and her body. Shahnaz was feeling frustrated as another day slipped by with out any chance of having sex with her father.

Akbar and Shahnaz looked at each other longingly but the opportunities were hard to come by.

Shahnaz and Nasim were getting ready and Nasim once again sympathised with Shahnaz that how hard it would be to be so close to her father and not have sex.

"Shanu, if I had courage like yours and convinced dad to have sex with me I would be brazen and have sex with him every night and morning before he came out of the bathroom," Nasim kissed his sister with affection, "Shanu, should I not move elsewhere at least then chaachu could visit you?"

Shahnaz would have none of it but suddenly she knew what she should have done by now if she was not wrapped up in her own selfish needs.

Shahnaz kissed his sister with her mouth full of toothpaste foam, "Nasim, you really think I have done the right thing by having sex with my father."

"Shanu, the love you share with him is not comparable to any other you with share with anyone. The fact you can express it physically is divine. I envy you, Shanu."

"Nasim, what has held you back? Chaachu and you are as close as I am to my dad."

"Shanu, I was stupid in my teens and instead of looking after my father I was expressing my frustration f cards dealt to me and my family by a mindless and self-destructive rebellion."

"Nasim, is it too late? Look, the despair that I may never be this close to my father made me courageous as you call it. For years I was torturing myself but could not feel brave enough to tell him. Do you think that you too need to, at least, tell uncle Shaad that his beautiful daughter is in love with him?"

"Shanu, you are right but my cowardice or hesitation has become cemented in my mind." Nasim said wistfully.

"Nasim, I will not let this continue," Shahnaz held her sister in her arms and kissed her, "Tell me, if my dad wanted to make love to you, would you like that?"

"Shanoooo!! Really! You should not say things like that. You have only few days and those too are running out. I will not come in the way of you and chaachu," Nasim kissed her loving cousin sister who was happy to share her father with her, "Moreover, I would be so embarrassed to approach chaachu."

"Nasim, I want to share my father with you. I know he loves you as much as he loves, no different from what chaachu's love for me. If you and my dad have sex you may feel more determined to approach chaachu."

Nasim blushed and was speechless.

"Nasim what if I dad came to you and made love to you without you having to approach him?"

Nasim was now burning with passion. She could see that some social taboo and walls needed to be demolished by her, to set herself free. Chaachu Aku was almost like her father.

"Would he actually?" Shahnaz was encouraged by Nasim's positive question.

"Nasim, then it is decided if my dad agrees and comes to you all you would do is let him take the lead."

Nasim nodded weakly as she wanted to feel what Shahnaz had experienced.

Shahnaz all day tried to contact her father's office. Naanu Abbas had again taken another set of kids out riding with Nasim helping him again.

Akbar rang back at about two pm. They both felt their hearts racing as Shahnaz asked her father, "Dad, when are you likely to be free? Nasim is away riding. I have my suite to myself."

"I will be there in half an hour. I will park my car in woodland and get it back later." the urgency in his voice excited Shahnaz.

She took her clothes off and put on a cotton bathrobe. Her father rushed in exactly forty minutes. Shahnaz jumped up like a child and soon was in her father's arms.

No words were shared and necessary. Akbar took the bathrobe off his daughter and laid her on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. He quickly shucked his city clothes off. Shahnaz felt a familiar dry feeling and catch in her throat as she saw her father's giant monster rock hard jutting a mile out his thick curly pubic growth.

Akbar bent down and smelled the rich pungent-sweet aroma emanating from his daughter's cunt. He kissed her cunt and licked it with his tongue leaving her clitoris alone. Akbar did not want his daughter to cum before he had buried his cock inside her cunt. Shahnaz whispered, "Daddy, I want your cock inside my cunt, please. Mayree choot may upnaa lund daal deejeeyay."

Akbar moved between his daughter's splayed thighs.

As he adjusted his massive cock head at incongruously small cunt entrance, Shahnaz said, "Daddy I need to discuss something really important with you. I need my daddy to do something for me."

Akbar stopped and looked at his daughter, this had to be important.

Shahnaz hurried, "No dad, later. Please make me cum and cum inside my cunt at least once then I will tell you what I want."

Akbar used the leverage of his standing position to god effect. He pushed his monstrosity relentlessly inside is daughter's cunt until she was moaning and grunting with familiar pain and pleasure. Her tiny hands gripped her father's heavily muscled arms planted on both sides of her chest. Akbar as started to fuck is daughter with long and short jabs ferociously right from the start.

Shahnaz felt her cunt stretch painfully each time her father buried is giant cock to the hilt. Her father's forceful fucking was just right to banish the frustration of the last three days. Shahnaz filled the room with her stifled screams as her lusty insatiable giant father fucked her cunt mercilessly making her cum four times. Eventually after three-quarters of an hour Akbar filled his daughter's convulsing cunt with his thick, virile semen, which ejaculated out in big voluminous spurts.

Akbar lay on top of his daughter. His throbbing monster cock buried to the hilt inside is daughter's convulsing cunt.

"Tell me sweetheart, tell me as it is." Shahnaz loved her father's directness.

"Daddy, this is as important to me as our first time. I want you to have sex with Nasim."

Akbar winked few times but showed no strong expression, "Why would my beautiful niece want to have sex with me?"

"Daddy, Nasim has been hurting inside for so long. She unlike me was not lucky enough to be loved by her father. Her loving uncle is the closest best."

"Shanu honey, like you, she knows I love her and she would have said something. We definitely do not want to make things worse."

"Daddy, Nasim withdrew within herself. She has emerges outwardly but her true self is still locked in. She will never express her love for the men whom she really like to share herself with," Shahnaz could argue against the top flight lawyers on common sense at lest, she continued, "Now we know that how can we let her stifle herself for rest of her life."

"I will do anything you say, Shanu, I love Nasim too much to make things worse for her."

"Dad, trust me. This is the daughter knowing another's daughter's agony. Promise me you will do as I say."

Akbar knew he was licked, he tried to make light of the situation, "Shanu, darling what do I get in return if I obey your wishes.'

Shahnaz punched her father on his massive biceps, "As if to have sex with beautiful Nasim will be a torture for you?"

Shahnaz smiled indulgently at her father like a proud mother and then said seriously, "I will give you my ass for whole day and night to do what you may."

Akbar kissed his daughter. Shahnaz was always so apprehensive about anal sex, she really was very serious about Nasim.

"Shahnaz, can I now fuck my beautiful daughter?" growled Akbar.

Within no time Akbar had set up the earlier pace and Shahnaz filled the room with lusty moans and grunts interspersed with stifles screams. Akbar took his daughter for the next two hours making her cum again and again. Shahnaz knew her father would be perfect in unlocking Nasim's emotions. She also felt a twinge of envy as she imagined her ravishingly beautiful cousin fucked by her handsome virile giant father.

Akbar filled his daughter's cunt for the third time as she lay limp and listless ravaged by the toll her multiple orgasms took on her body. Incestuous father and daughter enjoyed the post-orgasmic lethargy of their supercharged fucking.

"Shanu, honey I have to get dressed and go. I will pee and get ready."

"Daddy, I hate when time flies like this. I will not eave you alone. I want to see my father pee."

Shahnaz winced as her father's glans snapped against her tight vaginal entrance ring.

Shahnaz walked with her father clinging to him with her arms around his massive waist.

Akbar approached the toilet when Shahnaz quickly positioned herself and sat on the toilet seat.

"Shanu honey I my bladder is about to burst."

"Daddy, I want to taste you sweet pee. Please pee in my mouth."

Akbar felt excited as his daughter started to show his sexual proclivities, "If you are sure sweetheart! Then it is my turn to have your nectar."

Shahnaz opened her mouth and supported her father's massive shaft with her hands. Her father put his cock head at the lower lip of his daughter's wide-open mouth. He opened his bladder in short bursts filing his daughter's mouth with his warm yellow acrid pee and waited to see his daughter's response. Shahnaz drank the mouthful with her open mouth and showed no signs of not liking it. Her father filled her mouth again and again until his stream became dribble.

Shahnaz smacked her lips in satisfaction, "Daddy, I have been stupid to miss this treat all these days. Promise me even if you cannot fuck me at least you will let me have your delicious drink."

Akbar laughed at his daughter's desires, "Sweetheart the best and sweetest drink is the one I am about to enjoy."

Shahnaz stood by the side of toilet and put her one foot on the opposite rim thus bringing her cunt right over the bowl and also opening it wide open.

She saw her father kneel and glue his mouth to cum soaked hairy cunt. She let her stream loose but was not as good as her father in controlling the flow. Her father swallowed her pee greedily. Shahnaz's full bladder emptied out, as her father tried to drink every drop of his daughter's delicious pee.

Shahnaz went back to bed tired from her father's furious fucking as he dressed to eave.

"Daddy, remember your word. No second thoughts now."

"Shanu, Just tell me when and where. I will trust our sweet Nasim would be agreeable. All bets are off if I am not convinced on the given day."

Shahnaz agreed.

That day as luck would have it Shahnaz's sharp instincts picked up another chance. Her father was asked to go the wine cellar check the wines selected by their chef. Akbar always agreed but this was the formality he had to go through to make his guests feel important. As he was walking towards the cellar he saw Shahnaz look up at him from the living room with inquiring eyes. He mimed 'uncorking of a wine bottle' to tell her where he was heading.

No sooner he glanced at the stacked bottles on one side he mentally agreed. He turned around to leave and nearly knocked his daughter over.

"Daddy, it should ideally take you an hour minimum to check the full rack," whispered Shahnaz breathlessly. Her hands started to unbuckle her father's bet and then his trousers. Her father immediately responded and looked around for the best spot. He dragged his daughter impatiently behind the last rooftop wall stack of champagnes and turned her against the wall. Shahnaz was wearing some sort of kaftan type garment. Akbar collected the hem and pulled it up to expose his daughter's bare bottom. She did not have nay panties underneath.

Shahnaz and Akbar were caught up in the storm of their illicit love and secret trysts. Shahnaz knew as if she could read her father's mind that he is going to take her roughly and with passion. Akbar supported his monster cock in his large hand barely managing to go around the full girth and pressed against the bushy hair covered pussy slit laid open like a pink gash in front of him.

Once his cock head was wedged inside his daughter's cunt he slammed his full monstrous inhumanly thick length in one thrust making his daughter scream. Both father and daughter were not concerned about the noise they made. The cellar could keep a loud jukebox sound in side without anyone able to hear a beep.

Akbar fucked his daughter for the second time like a wild animal. His thighs slapped his daughter's bottom loudly like a pistol shot. Shahnaz once started found herself screaming either to tell her father that he was hurting her with his monster cock or asking him to fuck her cunt harder with his giant cock.

Shahnaz's cunt leaked continually as her father brought her to the precipice of multiple orgasms. She was cumming every five minutes and her head was lolling with the passion and lust e father first stoked and then doused with is monster cock and his fatherly love.

Akbar fucked his daughter for over an hour when she nearly collapsed as her last orgasm took all her muscle strength away. Akbar picked his daughter up with his hands placed under her thighs effortlessly and swung her up and down on his monster cock savagely impaling her cunt on his rampant gargantuan penis.

He fucked her to seek his release. Shahnaz shrieked as she felt her father's brutally huge cock reach even deeper in new position and she came once again.

Akbar released his pent up lust and his cock exploded violently jerking inside his daughter's cunt. He kept on spurting huge volleys of virile semen inside his daughter's cunt. Akbar put his forehead against his daughter's smooth sweet skin of her back as he allowed temporarily satiety wash all over him.

Akbar slowly pulled Shahnaz off his barely softened cock and put her down but not letting her go.

Shahnaz luxuriated in her father's tight embrace as she recovered from bind bending sex her father shared with her.

"Daddy you go first."

Akbar pulled his trousers up. He kissed his daughter with love and left.

Shahnaz held her hand under her overfilled cunt and let cum spill out on her palm. She licked her palm clean.

She grudgingly pulled her kaftan down and left after discrete five minutes.

**

Next three days were very busy for Akbar. He went early and came very late. The merger his brother was heading needed tight control not to affect their finances. However, now both father and daughter had started to take risks and they managed to meet four times for "quick' but furious fucking.

That evening over dinner Gulnaz expressed concern and suggested that Akbar should take next morning off. He agreed as most of the work was done and in act he was not needed at all.

Shahnaz was going to go to city with her mother and Shabnam to get Shabnam and her family check their suits and dresses.

Shahnaz kissed her father as he left early to go to bed and whispered, "Tomorrow morning, dad."

Akbar kissed his daughter and nodded.

Shahnaz did not divulge anything to Nasim the whole night. She pretended to miss all the signals Nasim gave to initiate their lovemaking.

In the morning Shahnaz woke up early, showered and dressed. She got Nasim out of bed after that. After breakfast they both came to suite. Shahnaz undressed Nasim, as she was getting ready to shower. Her hands massaged Nasim's breasts and then she kissed her, "Nasim, daddy is going to come to visit you today."

Nasim blushed and her head bowed down, Shahnaz lifted her chin up and said, "Nasim, my dad is as bashful as you. Please make this happen. You start your shower and I will send my father. I will be gone all day. Do not let him get away easy."

Nasim was breathing hard as she walked to the shower with a slight limp. She usually kept her prosthesis on in shower.

Shahnaz was soon making her way to her parents' suite. Her mother had obviously dressed up and left. Her father was still in bed. He beamed as she saw his daughter expecting she wanted a quick fuck. Shahnaz kissed her father and savoured is morning mouth. She moaned inwardly as she would have

given anything to wash his mouth with her tongue.

"Daddy, Nasim is in shower. Please hurry. Do not leave my cousin until she has had all what my dad has to offer."

Akbar knew when not to argue with his wife and daughter. He kissed his daughter who greedily ran her hand over his monster cock over his pyjamas.

Akbar pulled his silk bedroom robe over his pyjamas and to cover his rampant cock. He walked right through his daughter's suite to her bedroom but locked the bedroom.

He could see the strewn clothes of Nasim on the bed. He took his clothes off. He walked into the bathroom and saw the shower running behind the large frosted glass walls. He walked close to where the walls curved to leave an entrance and stood silently. His breath stopped for few seconds. Nasim offered her silhouette in the mist of running hot water and steam. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She looked every bit like his daughter.

She stood with a slight tilt as she favoured her amputated leg. Her large soft breasts drooped with gravity slightly, making them amazingly wonderful and beautiful. Her face was the pinnacle of beauty. The rushing water off her face accentuated every beautiful feature, highlighted by beautiful nose. Nasim opened her mouth in a silent moan. Then Akbar noticed Nasim's hand was rubbing her pussy.

Akbar wanted to take this beauty right there and then until lust broke the dams she had built around it.

"Nasim sweetheart," Akbar said softly but still startled Nasim, who stood transfixed with her fingers buried inside her cunt, "May I join you?"

Nasim looked at her giant uncle Aku, she called chaachu, whose monster cock she had heard about but saw up close and her throat was parched dry. The words Akbar uttered would remain the last coherent words for a long time tha morning

Akbar took his niece's hand and kissed them tasting her pussy juices. He held her in his arms and kissed her. Nasim first was like a wooden statue and soon she came alive and kissed her uncle back. Akbar let the hot water flow over both of them. He massaged his niece's breasts making her gasp. He pushed his hand between her legs and found the thick rich bushy growth of curly hair at the gate of her sweet pussy. His fingers found her entrance awash with pussy juices. Akbar knew from his daughter, Nasim was not a virgin. Akbar now shut the shower off.

Akbar pushed his niece down until she was lying on the shower floor. He lovingly unbuckled her prosthesis and removed it throwing it away. Akbar knelt on the hard floor between his niece's thighs. He lifted her thighs up towards her breasts as he hooked his forearms under her knees.

Nasim looked at her uncle like a deer caught in the headlights.

Akbar placed his gargantuan cock at he soft entrance of his niece's cunt and pushed his weight forward. He was now set to impale his monstrosity inside his beautiful niece's soft, fragrant cunt.

Nasim gasped at the touch of her uncle's giant cock head. She had allowed four boys over the years to have sex with her even including anal sex. They hurt her first few times with their cock and every time they fucked her ass. They were barely half as long and one third as thick as her uncle's monster cock.