Shanu's Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akbar desperately wanted to ravish his beautiful niece who needed and wanted to be loved. He pulled his cock out and moved back. He lay down on top of his niece spreading her legs apart with his own. Hi lifted his hips up and used his one inadequate hand to adjust the apple-sized monster cock head at the soft fragrant entrance of Nasim's cunt. He firmly but gently pushed it inside his niece's cunt making her gasp. He kept the same gentle firm pressure to keep inserting inch after another inch of his inhuman girth of foot long cock inside the throbbing, sweet soft cunt of his niece who was sobbing with lust.

"Umm chaachu aapkaa lund kitnaa barraa aah. Mujhay aapkaa lumbaa motaa lund chaahiyay," whimpered Nasim with each inch stretching her cunt to an impossible size.

Akbar took his time and Nasim felt every subtle curve, tortuous thick vein and the huge girth as the gigantic cock ultimately buried to the hilt inside her cunt.

Nasim felt the crushing weight of he uncle and loved it. Akbar put his hands under his niece's shoulders and held her face as he lay atop her with his full weight. He loved the feel of his niece's soft large breasts under his chest.

Akbar started to lick Nasim's face clean. He licked every millimetre of his niece's face. He licked her beautiful nose clean off cum and mucus. He pushed his tongue inside first one than the other nostril and licked it clean.

Nasim wrapped her arms around her uncle's massive chest. She stroked is back with her tiny hands. Akbar asked her to squeeze her beautiful nose to push the last cum and mucus in his waiting tongue and she did.

"Uncle, you are going to make me cry and make my nose run again when you fuck my tiny ass. You could have cleaned my face and nose once after that," Nasim kissed her uncle tasting his cum and her mucus on his tongue.

"Nasim sweetheart, to taste it again will be pleasure," Akbar lifted his hips up to pull his cock out slowly until only his cock head was inside his niece's cunt. He used the gentle but firm downward thrust of his hips to bury his monster cock to hilt.

Akbar fucked his niece with steady strokes holding her close to him. His mouth never left her mouth or face. It was fucking to show love and romance. The lust turned in to loving affection that acknowledged that the beautiful petite voluptuous girl is both his daughter like niece and woman whom he wanted to fuck.

Nasim moaned and kissed her uncle back as she was fucked like a princess. Her giant man never released her from his bear hug. Nasim whimpered and came within ten minutes. Akbar made love to his niece's face as much as to her cunt. He licked and kissed her face all over. Nasim found her uncle's mouth equally on her mouth and nose. His tongue invaded her sweet mouth as much as it invaded her beautiful nostrils.

Akbar loved the soft tight pussy as his monster cock plowed steadily taking his niece from one orgasm to another.

Nasim moaned incessantly, "Chaachu, main phir say aa ruhee hoon. Aapkaa ghoray jaisaa lund mayree choot may kitnay uchhay say under-bahir jaa ruhaa hai. UUMM mujhay chodiyay please. Mayree choot maariyay. CHOO..DD..EEE..YAYYY. AARRGGHH"

After another hour or so Nasim moaned and grunted into her sixth orgasm and felt her uncle explode deep inside her cunt. Nasim tightened her arms around her uncle with love as he first grunted and then buried his face in her neck as his voluminous orgasm filled her bursting cunt with hot virile semen. Both incestuous lovers remained locked in each other's arms for some time as their lust had abated ever so slightly.

"Chaachu, aapkaa lund abhee bhee khurraa hai. Kyaa iskaa ub mayree gaand pharrnay kaa iraadaa hai?" Nasim kissed her uncle's handsome nose and then sucked on the tip of his nose.

Akbar smiled, "Nasim beta, jub tuk mayree khubsoorat bhuteejee mayray neechay hai tub tuk mayraa lund dheelaa nahin hogaa. Mayraa lund ub aapkee gaand kee pyaar say chudaai kuraygaa. Yeh to iskee khushkismat hai kee isko aapkee khushboodar tuttee say bhuree gaand maarnay ko mil ruhee hai."

Nasim moaned and took her uncle's handsome nose inside her mouth and licked the outside margins first then she pushed her tongue deep inside her uncle's nostrils devoting loving care and time to slaver inside each equally.

Akbar freed himself and lifted Nasim's legs high and pushed them towards her breasts until her knees were close to her shoulders. Nasim pulled her ass apart to expose her tiny pink/brown anus. Akbar put the tip of his massive cock head soaked with his cum and his niece's cunt juices at the tight ridiculously tiny anal ring. He looked at his niece who smiled at him and looked straight back. Akbar pushed hard persistently and Nasim pushed down and tried to relax her anus. Both strained in opposite direction and suddenly Nasim shrieked as her anal ring first relented and then dilated enormously around her uncle's invading cock head. Akbar felt her cum slick cock managed to bury three inches inside his niece's sweet ass.

Nasim clamped her teeth on her lower lip as her eyebrows furrowed in pain and her beautiful nose flared with her laboured breathing. Nasim looked at his handsome uncle looking with love at her face screwed in pain trying to adjust to his gargantuan cock invading her tiny anus.

Nasim could not trust her voice so she nodded her head suggesting to her uncle to go ahead. Akbar slowly pushed his gigantic cock inch by inch inside his niece's now obscenely stretched ass. Nasim had promised to herself that she would not scream even if her uncle chose to bury his cock savagely inside her ass. This was painful but in some perverted reassuring way that this was just a prelude to a long loving bugger from her uncle that would make her cum many times.

Nasim moaned as her burning anal ring felt and allowed each monster inch of her uncle burrowing inside her warm, dark feces laden rectum. Nasim felt her uncle's groins kissing her bottom she thought after ages, signifying that he had hilted inside her ass.

"Chaachu, kyaa ub aapkaa motaa lund poora mayree gaand kay under hai?" asked Nasim in a thick voice.

"Nasim baytee, aapkee gaand nay mayraa poora lund under lay liyaa hai. Jub aapko theek lugnay lugay tub aap mujhay butaa deejiyay. Main, tubhee aapkee gaand maarnaa shuroo karoongaa."

"Chaachu, aap mayree gaand jub aapkee murzee ho maarnaa shuroo kur sakatay hain. Jaisay-jaisay aapkaa lund mayree gaand maaraygaa, mayree gaand kaa dard kum ho jaayaygaa."

Akbar kissed his brave niece who after brutal anal fucking only a while ago was all ready to have her ass plundered again by her uncle.

Akbar pulled his cock gradually out of his niece's ass and then screwed it in steadily but as gently as he could. He was curbing his desire to hammer his cock in his niece's sweet ass like mad lust ridden man.

Her uncle's heavy body once again crushed Nasim's soft voluptuous frame. He used his powerful hips to pull out of her stretched ass and then screw it in to the hilt. Akbar used a very patient pace letting his niece moan and snort as she felt her lust taking over from tha pin of her impossibly stretched ass.

Nasim held her uncle's face infer hands and whispered, "Chaachu, mujhay dard to hogaa pur mujhay ub aanaa hai. Please mujhay ub jhaar deejiyay."

Akbar increased the pace and force of his thrusts as Nasim felt a burning fire inside her belly. The sharp pain from her anus had turned dull and the intoxicating lust of her uncle's cock buried in her ass once again took Nasim high in the clouds of blinding passion and mad desire to cum as her uncle fucked her ass to show her how much she loved him, fuck her ass.

Akbar kept on fucking his niece's ass. Nasim went quiet suddenly and then her back arched. Her breathing nearly stopped for few seconds. Then Nasim let out a low-pitched wail as if she had sore throat. Her orgasm took her by surprise. She bit on her lip and moved her ass up to meet his uncle's downward thrusts.

Nasim wailed, "Chaachu, main aanay waalee hoon. Mayree gaand maariyay. MAIN AA RUHEEE HOON, MAYREE GAA...AANND AAHH. I AM CCUMM CUUMMIN....NGGG. UURRGGG. CHAAACHOOO."

Akbar buggered his niece's ass with marginally faster pace. The intoxicating aroma of Nasim's rectum filled the senses of both incestuous uncle and his niece.

Akbar covered his niece's open moaning mouth. He let his saliva drool inside her mouth almost choking her in middle of her long wailing moan as her orgasm ran through her body like a strong wind rushing through alleyway.

Nasim quickly swallowed her uncle's mouthful of saliva. She felt her ass a constant source of sensation that was different from her pussy but equal in its intensity. Her earlier ass fucking was brutally savage and therefore was whirlwind journey of pain, pleasure, submission, love and acceptance.

Akbar upped the pace again as he sensed his niece was now trying to lift her bottom, to meet his downward thrust with her ass. Nasim moaned inside her uncle's mouth, "Chachu, mayree gaand - aapkaa motaa, l..uund..uummm. FUCK MY ASS - FFUUCCKKKK."

Akbar did just that. Nasim was taken to the pinnacle of body wrenching orgasm six times over the next two hours of loving sensual as fucking. Each orgasm left Nasim gasping for breath and that bit more tired.

Akbar exploded twice inside his niece's ass. His cock was now coated with his niece's aromatic pulverised feces. His cock slid in and out even more smoothly with slimy coating.

Nasim gurgled and moaned as her ass was lovingly plundered by her uncle for another half an hour and when she though she was all done and could not cum anymore her body ripped her apart with an all mighty orgasm leaving her deathly quiet. Akbar upped the pace to meet his niece in the throes of a torturing orgasm with his own release. He exploded on his downward thrust with an animalistic roar and crashed on top of his petite voluptuous niece and spurted hot, volleys of cum again and again splashing the deep confines of his niece's rectum.

Nasim saw her loving uncle's face with her unfocused eyes, her arms tightened around him and she took his handsome nose inside her open wailing mouth to shut herself up and sucked on it as if it was her life support.

Both incestuous lovers allowed their body depleting orgasm to run its course. Nasim slowly recovered and realise she was sucking on his uncle's handsome nose. She smiled around it and soon started to tease him by pushing her tongue inside his nostrils. She teasingly shoved her saliva with her tongue in his each nostril.

Akbar ultimately pulled his nose out of his niece's mouth, he stroked her face with is huge hand and rubbed her nose with his index finger and whispered, "We need to shower. Your chaachee (aunt) and Shanu would be back soon."

Nasim nodded with disappointment writ large on her beautiful face. Akbar naughtily lifted his niece's beautiful nose with his finger ad dribbled a big mouthful of saliva in her nostrils making her shriek with mock surprise.

Akbar pulled his soiled cock out and Nasim winced as it cleared the tight anal ring. He lifted Nasim, his saliva running out of her nose and his cum out of her ass, in his arms and went into bathroom.

"Nasim darling now I want the delicious offering from your ass. Then I will wash t down with your sweet pee,"

Nasim was put on floor and she hobbled to turn around as directed by her uncle. She put hands on the wall and Akbar forwards pushing her ass back towards her uncle, "Chaachu, budlay main kyaa main aapkaa meetthha moot pee sakatee hoon? Mujhay aapkay lund say upnee tuttee bhee choosnee hai."

Akbar nodded as his mouth closed over his niece's ass.

He teased the red puffy anal ring with his tongue. Nasim grunted and strained her rectal collections down towards her uncle's waiting mouth. Akbar's mouth soon was filled with the huge deposits of his cum now mixed with Nasim's pulverised feces and he swallowed greedily. Nasim pushed three more helpings into her uncle's mouth. She pushed again and only succeeded in pushing a tiny amount of liquid brown fluid.

Akbar kissed his niece's ass encouraging her. Nasim clenched her belly muscles to pus harder and relaxed her anal ring. Before she could control a noisy explosion of wind erupted making her giggle apologetically and she felt few firm bits roll out with it. Nasim was secretly pleased to hear the sucking, swallowing sounds from behind as her uncle closed his mouth on her rectal offerings.

Akbar turned his niece around. Nasim put her amputated leg over her uncle's shoulder as he steadied her and soon her cunt was letting out a broad stream of warm golden urine in to her uncle's mouth. He swallowed as rapidly as he could to capture most of his niece's sweet piss. After considerable time Nasim's strong stream petered out to few squirts. By now her uncle was bathed in her pee that he could manage to capture in his mouth.

Nasim quickly went down on her knees and took her uncle's soiled monstrous cock coated thickly with her rectal goo. She took the head in her mouth to wash it clean. She licked the giant shaft and had to swallow few times as the mixture of her uncle's cum, her rectal goo and saliva filled her mouth.

When she finished her uncle's cock was gleaming with her saliva. She looked up at her uncle with pride. She put the tip of her uncle's monster cock head inside her open mouth.

Akbar released his yellow acrid pee in short bursts allowing his niece to swallow. Nasim realised that is how she should have peed. Nasim managed to catch most of her uncle's pee barring few times when her timing of swallowing and her uncle's stream failed to sync.

Both then had shower unable to keep their hands away from each other's body. Nasim could not help but run her hands on the massive hairy frame of her uncle. She greedily stroked her open palm over the inhuman girth of his semi-hard penis.

Akbar shampooed her hair lovingly. When they both were soaped to one another's satisfaction their continuous playfulness boiled over.

Akbar impatiently turned his niece who seemed to totter for a second on her one leg towards him and said hoarsely, "Nasim, I know time is running out I have to fuck you right now."

His uncontrolled desire was like music to Nasim's ears. She whimpered as her uncle lifted her high. She threw her legs around his waist. She waited; biting her lip as her uncle adjusted her cunt over is rampant cock and dropped her using gravity to impale her. Akbar fucked his niece at a blinding pace. Nasim felt as if an electric motorised giant cock had invaded her cunt. Her breathing never settled and she moaned incoherently as she was lifted and impaled at a breath taking pace.

Nasim clung to her uncle's neck, who fucked her using his strong arms to do most of the work Nasim came screaming within five minutes. Akbar fucked he standing in the middle of the shower room for another twenty minutes making her cum four times. He then moved to the closest shower wall and allowed Nasim's back to find support on it he used the angle thus created to piston his monstrosity even faster and harder for another twenty minutes leaving Nasim totally limp, babbling and drooling as she came again and again.

Akbar then erupted like a broken hose filling his niece's cunt with his hot virile cum in copious volleys. He must have spurted about twenty times before it petered out to dribbles.

Akbar eventually put is niece down on the floor and finished the shower. He dried her lovingly. He rubbed her hair dry with towel. After Nasim had reciprocated he dressed her in a towel bathrobe and picked her up. He put her in bed and kissed her, "Nasim, now you rest, sweetheart."

Nasim held her uncle's hand firmly with brimming love and kissed his palm, whispered emotionally, "Thank you Aku chaachu."

Akbar stroked her hair in silent love. He saw Nasim's eyes close as the tiredness of torrid marathon fucking left her exhausted.

Akbar put on the bathrobe and managed to reach his suite unnoticed. He rang his main aide to come over for dinner to catch up with the final draft thus avoiding his trip.

Gulnaz found Akbar fast asleep snoring softly that always stimulated Gulnaz. She kissed his forehead and left quietly.

Chapter Fifteen days to wedding.

Next five days were even more hectic. More friends and guests arrived. Each key host family member was tied up to do more and more entertaining.

Sameena, Shahabad and their father Jahangir rang to inform that they were flying in on weekend. Gulnaz now was feeling happier as her close family was getting closer to be under the same roof. Day engagements were getting numerous. Both Gulnaz and Shahnaz felt their private time shrunk so much that they felt public property.

Shahnaz would yearn to find more time to spend in private with her father. Shahnaz had taken serious risks to ensure that she at least got two chances each day to fuck her father albeit very quick ones [by her father's standards]. Mostly, it was in the morning before Akbar left for work and in the evening after work between changing and dinner. Nasim was very understanding and she insisted that her uncle should use every opportunity he had to make love to Shahnaz. She insisted that after the wedding maybe they both would get one or two days to spend together.

Shahnaz was quite impressed that how easy it was to be like father and daughter in public. Her father never even gave a hint to her that they were physically close. His love for her as his daughter was paramount in his mind.

Gulnaz saw her father busy doing this or that. She knew he missed her as she missed him. Gulnaz looked for some time with her when they both could spend time together day and night without trying to plan secretive rendezvous.

In the last five days Gulnaz managed to time her afternoon siesta after a busy afternoon in city when her father had just returned from riding. He fucked her in her bathroom all sweaty and smelly. She shivered as she relived the heady fucking session.

Apart from that they both managed another one quickie in the wine cellar.

****

Sameena, Shahabad and their father Jahangir rang to inform that they were flying in on weekend. Gulnaz now was feeling happier as her close family was getting closer to be under the same roof.

After a long chat with her very happy sister in law, Gulnaz, Sameena put the phone down. Sameena smiled and said theatrically to her brother and her father, "I am very grateful to you both that you allowed me to remain in control during the call."

Sameena was naked in bed with her two men who had finished two-hour session of fucking and buggering her and ready with rampant monster erections.

"Meenu, we have to make up for all the time we are going to loose when we go across to 'Refuge'. In the melee of wedding madness we are unlikely to get to savour your beauty until we are back home," her brother said as he played with his sister's large soft breasts.

Sameena giggled as she felt her brother's love and devotion come through. "Meenu darling, I agree with Shaad. we have to use every second of the day to love you. How do you want us to take you now?" her father Jahangir said with same love showing as his fingers combed her pubic hair and teased her pussy.

Sameena sighed and decided to say what she had been wanting to say for some time, "Abbu, mujhay Shaad Bhai kay lund say aapkee tuttee aur aapkay lund say Bhai ke tutee chaatnee hai," her eyes looking expectantly at her two incestuous lovers.

Two men glanced at one another for a fraction and then laughed and grabbed Sameena as she shrieked with surprise.

Her brother within no time had his sister on her knees and hands. Shaad impaled Sameena's soaking cunt to coat his monster cock and then moved to allow his father to do the same both times Sameena moaned with undiluted pleasure.