Shelby and Johnny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, back in the shower, I'm shouting at the same time.

"Ready honey.

I'm almost there. Yeah baby...............

YEAH BABY!!!

YYEEEAAAHHHHH!!! BBBBAAABBBYYY!!!

NNNNOOOOWWWW!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

SSSSHHHHIIITT!!!!

OH MY GOD HERE IT COMES!!!!"

I could feel it starting in the pit of my belly. Like someone lit a flare in my gut, my balls are a burning caldron of liquefied fire.

I feel it being compressed. I feel it going through my plumbing, I'm pumping and trying to make it last.

I can hold back no longer.

We are both shaking I think we are going to fall.

We're gasping for breath screaming and moaning and Shelby fired first.

She's biting my shoulder whimpering in ecstasy, her lips are to my ear as she screams,

"OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

MMMMYYYY!!!!

GGGGOOOOOODD!!!

IIIIMMMMMMM!!!

CCCUUUUMMMMMINGG!!!

FFFUUUCCCCKKK!!

MMMMMEEE!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHH!!!

She came soooo hard, I could feel her juices envelop my cock. Her body raking I could feel the walls of her pussy convulse and explode.

With each detonation she chants, "OH MY GOD!!

OHMYGOD!!!!

OHMYGOD!!!!

OOOOHHH!!!

MMMYYYYY!!!

GGGOOODDD!!!!"

She collapsed into my arms, at the same time I blew my wad.

Stream after stream of molten cum is pouring from my cock.

I would not have been surprised if cum came out her mouth. It overflowed in her tight pussy. I could feel it running out. She was overflowing with juices.

I haven't cum like that since I was 19.

All I could do when I came was yell,

"OOOHHHHH!!!

SSSSHHIIITTT!!!

I came so hard I lost my balance and backed up to the shower wall and then slid down with Shelby still impaled on my dick.

We just sat there panting. Water still running.

Shelby had passed out from the hardest orgasm I've ever seen this side of an A grade porn movie.

Even with the water running I could feel the juices leaking out!

I held her close and tenderly stroked her hair. I kissed her neck and continued to her shoulder and rested my head there still stroking her hair, and I wept.

I don't know why but I did. My body racked with sobs. I just held her close and whispered into her ear, "I love you Shelby. I always have and always will".

With the water still running against our bodies, I too fell asleep. We were spent.

Just like I am now.

DANM IT!!!!

I got cum on the keyboard!!!!

Stay tuned.

12