All Comments on 'Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 02'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Man, this story is dark. Way too much drugs and violence.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

A Hearts fan, ate. Well, you must be pretty happy that your team is in the Scottish Cup Final. Looks like a good chance to win since you don't have to face Celtic. Go Man U.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgabout 12 years ago
Irvine Welch fan??

Nice and gritty. Makes a pleasant change from some of the childish , fairy tale fantasies that appear here far too often.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The darkness of this story makes it all the more real, it s not some perfect romance like a lot of these play out to be, just when things start to tie up, something shitty happens and throws the plot back to being a wild-card, i love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very dark and at times disturbing, but that is what makes this story interesting. We'll see what happens next.

evertonianevertonianabout 12 years ago
Roll on part three

I am absolutely loving this story not some fairy tale like some of the stories here a bit of grit and darkness I hope that they end up together though

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
It has been a very dark story and there does not seem to be a likable person in the whole cast of charcters.

I'll stick with you for at least a while. The technical side of your submission was much improved over the first effort. Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading for at least another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Done it again.!

You have gone and done it again and I really liked the story and looking forward to the next chapter.!* Been awhile but I will have a few of your other stories to read also. You just keep on writing.!**

kaidmankaidmanabout 12 years ago
dynamite

I liked your stories so please continue I would really like to see how this plays out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
real

Hope you continue this story. It's much more about what people are really like and how they react than many that appear in Literotica. Of Course, we all hope for a satisfying ending (no pun intended...well maybe) even though we are not always given one.

Bye the way, not to worry about the differences between English (or English with a Scottish accent) and American. Some of us even need to put on the closed captions when watching a BBC program set in Scotland (I.e. Taggert).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved the story, so far

Hey, I just finished the second part of your story but was a little disappointed that there was not a third part. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it and I think it has been well thought out and edited. Keep up the good work--please do a 3rd part

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Worst chapter ever

Great writing, but my opinion of every character just fell through the floor. I hope things get better though. :|

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no way in hell

there is no way in hell he would ever g back for any reason, the family disowned him so he would never go back. another story ruined by a writer that fails to keep the story believable and fails to think before writing.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Wow what a pair of

Worthless fucks. Sorry but your main characters in this story are worthless as shit. I stopped reading any sex scenes and will skip all others because they don't mean shit and will just read just enough to get the idea of the story and finish since I'm this far in. Can't believe these two people created Nicola.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn, what a bunch of worthless bitches for commenters, lol. Damn good story! Too bad people get hooked on drugs. I've seen it ruin people, best friends and an old girl friend got so strung out she stuck a sawed off shotgun in her mouth and pulled the trigger. What a waste of precious life. 5 big ass fucking huge flaming nova stars for the story! Not so sure I want to read any more though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...