All Comments on 'Steamboat Willy Ch. 02'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a tale from the heart

i think this is a very good story,written with a lot of feeling and emotion. t was very descriptive and gave one a senseof almost being there. very real life for sure for the most part. also romantic as well as sensual. keep up the good work. sincerely avid reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

48 million dollars? Bullshit. You had to fuck up what had been a pretty good read.

TLeeTLeeabout 18 years ago
Very real life?

How do you figure it was a very real life? Did you not read the part about $48,000,000.00? That's 48 million dollars dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
TLee and Anon

When Nelson Rocklefeller was selected to be the Vice President he was worth 100 million, that was a pretty good chunk of change back then. 20-25 years ago, teh Queen of England (worth appx $290) was Forbes listed as the richest woman in the United Kingdom. Now it is Ms. Rowland who is worth over $1 billion pounds $1.7 USD just the the rent and sale of Harry Potter.

The richesst man in the world Bill Gates is worth appx $65 Billion, the 2nd Warren Buffett in the low $60s from investing, the 3rd a Mexican real estate magnate and the 4th a Swedish furniture maker. We have sports figures making $30-40 million a year, and corporate CEOs in the annual $300-$400 million a year compensation.

You go to a club where the dues are $30 K a year, with a minimum net worth of $1 million, you select a group of elderly Americans, most of whom are looking to places to give their money to, who probably have net worth of $10 - $500 million, what they gave would not be out of a reasonable dollar range. Good old Ted Turner gave the UN $1 billion dollars, before the death of John Walton, the 5 parts of the family were worth $18-$20 billion each. Even in the millions, money means little to people in the top 5-10% of incomes in the U.S. Forty eight million is notwhat it was in 1960 or even 1970.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
Love this..

one as well...look forward to the next chapter??? hopefully soon? You've grown and progressed so much from the first read on here and it shows in each peice you grace us with. Thank you once again for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Hang in there and keep em cummin*smile* respectfully fan in TExas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

One of your better stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another good one

Grey Eagle:

Even though the money sums seemed a stretch, but hell, to a Horny 'ol Sailor $100.00 is huge. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Quite a send off

We're walking in high cotton here. 48 million. She was GREATLY appreciated and by the wives, too. No man can give that kind of money to a another woman unless the wife agrees.

I'm still waiting for the other axe to fall.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love is a many splendor thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous