All Comments on 'Stuck: with You'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward....

Very eagerly waiting for the 2nd part.Hope you won't keep me waiting for too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking good

I enjoyed the story and am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your time and efforts. 5 *

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
Can't believe it

6 pages for a story about young teenagers. What a waste of time. I'm at least pleased with myself for not reading much of the last 4 pages. Intensely detailed dialog that is completely worthless. People who are 13, then 14...and then 16...who cares. People of this age are not capable of making sensible long term decisions. Even if they're given dialog lines that are more appropriate for adults. What garbage. I'll have to try to remember to avoid this author in the future. 1* is generous.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 5 years agoAuthor
Overcritical

Glad to see you living up to your name.

Thanks for admitting that you didn't read most of the story.

I'll be sure to ignore you in the future as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it, but have to admit that I got rather confused about how the bits involving Hawaii and Scotland fitted together. I know it's explained later, but I'm sure you'd rather have my feedback and discount it (if you choose to do so) than not have any feedback at all. Also got rather confused over the familial relationships. As you can tell, I get confused rather easily. Must be my age. Keep writing!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Good story

I liked this story but don't see how it connects with the first story "stuck"? The characters are the exact same but the history doesn't add up. Nicola seduces art in college and she seems to have a sexual past beyond art and so does he. I'm going to assume you just wrote two different stories using the same characters. If you did I'm ok with that due to the fact I liked both. Look forward to reading your other work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stuck Previous Part
Stuck Series Info