Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I solved the last query easily, pulling my clothes off as Emma propped herself up on the bed, legs splayed, the bra hanging loosely from her shoulders, the strap undone, the cups just covering her nipples.

"That better?" I asked and she smiled and nodded, her eyes dropping to my cock, which wasn't fully hard as I had been slightly preoccupied with concentrating on Emma.

"Have I ever mentioned that you have a lovely cock?" she giggled.

"Not today." I replied as I moved closer, bending down to kneel between her legs, my hands reaching for the waistband of her underwear.

"Oh. In that case, you have a lovely cock." her laugh turning to a sigh as she lifted her hips as the material moved from them, down towards her thighs. She moved her legs together as I pulled the soaked knickers down and then she lifted her feet as I pulled them clear of her and held them to my face and inhaled her heady scent and my cock rose.

"And you have a beautiful pussy." I whispered and Emma opened her legs wider as I gazed at the strip of dark hair that led to her puffy outer lips, wide now, pushed apart further by the swollen inner lips that seemed to glow pink from them.

"Take her." she said softly as she moved to slide the bra away and lie back on the bed, naked, wide and open. I crawled over to her and her legs rose around me as her arms pulled me to her face for her lips to open on mine.

"I thought you wanted me to lick you." I whispered as I kissed up her neck, our hips moving to get aligned.

"After." she mumbled as I felt her soft wet skin on the head of my cock. "My cunt needs your cock in her." she whispered as her dark eyes sparkled at me. "Fill my cunt, darling." and she just got the words out as I went in, her body parting eagerly as her tight grip embraced me and her juice let me slip deep with one push as we grunted together. "So beautifully full." she sighed and we began to move slowly as her body wrapped around me.

The soft skin just below the ear, on the neck, next to the jaw, is a favourite of mine, possibly because it is very convenient to kiss when I am inside Emma. I pressed my lips to it and sucked, knowing my breathing would be too ragged to do it soon and I felt Emma squeeze as her gasps went higher. I sucked harder, my chest aching slightly as I was having trouble breathing now as we moved faster, hips grinding as we rocked together to move my cock deep inside her and I jerked and pressed hard as she pulsed and the hot wetness enveloped my cock. Her groan was long and high and her neck was pulled from my lips as her head went back and her body shook. I held her tight, but she was gripping tighter with her legs and internal muscles and her tremors vibrated along the length of my cock and gave the last warning to my balls as they stirred and the sparks flowed through me. I exhaled with a groan as her hips pressed to mine, both of us wanting the semen deep, the force of my ejaculation causing more cries from Emma as we both shuddered and cried out against the skin of the other.

"Oh fuck." Emma gasped as she wiped her hair from her face, bits of it sticking with the sweat. She turned to look at me and then giggled and her face went redder. "I may have been a tad horny." she laughed.

"You don't say." I giggled as I kissed her cheek and she purred.

"Might still be."

"You don't say."

"Turn over." she said and she pressed her chest to mine and aided me to get on my back and she moved to lie on me, her dark eyes, soft, warm and full of desire. "I fucking love you." she said and her lips went to my mouth a heartbeat before her tongue was flicking around onto mine.

"Ok, now you can lick me." Emma giggled as she lifted up and then moved her legs to kneel astride me and then shuffled forward, a hand cupping her vulva as she lifted her legs and settled, spread legged over my face.

"Lick you?" I said, staring up into the candy pink, sweet lips above my face.

"Yes, lick me, darling." Emma moved her face forward and peered down over her breasts that shivered gently as she breathed deeply. There was a flare in her dark eyes. "Lick me clean."

I moved my head and licked the top of her thigh and she giggled, then stared down and tried to look serious.

"Lick my cunt clean, please darling." and she spread herself wider as I opened my mouth to accept her cum smeared lips into mine, tasting the bitter liquid that smeared her inner lips and pushing my tongue into her welcoming body to open her, a dollop of my juice infused semen dripping down into me, our tastes combined in a teardrop of creamy liquid. I teased her apart further, taking her succulent inner labia into my lip and sucking on them, lapping our mix from the tender flesh. My tongue ran up her slit, shining pink with her nectar, until the tip touched the underside of her clitoris and Emma hissed and her back arched, nipples pushed forward as she put a hand to a breast to squeeze, a thumb resting on the red teat. I held her hips as I lifted my head to lick deep into her and she ground down and her hips moved around as she groaned and began to gasp with her high little noises.

Emma dropped a hand down and held my head, cradling me between her wide legs as my tongue moved inside her and she shook, a high noise escaping from her clenched teeth before her mouth went wide and she cried out as her legs vibrated against my head, both hands now holding me as I gripped her hips, Emma bent forward before another explosion deep inside her made her shoot upright and she shuddered and then jerked hard against my face three times before her legs went limp and her hands released their grip, her body slumping forward again as she tried to lift off of my face, but just managed to lift a leg and fall sideways onto the bed.

"Technically..." Emma mumbled a little while later as I held her, my body wrapped against hers, my chest on her back, feeling her hard breathing and thundering heart on my body. "You only licked me to two. One short." she chuckled softly as her hand took one of mine and she lifted it to her lips and kissed the fingers gently.

"Ok, well..." I said and gave the back of her neck a small kiss, making her shiver, "I am more than happy to lick you out again."

Emma laughed and wiggled against me. "I will let you off as you also gave me two through other methods and.." she snorted a little as she laughed and then laughed at the snorting, "And this is quite important..." she paused for dramatic effect, "I am fucking exhausted and need to eat." and she snorted as she laughed again.

"Do you have enough energy to walk and get food?" I asked, remembering we had told the reception we would probably not visit their restaurant.

"Oh yeah." She said, "But only to get food, no mooching off to the woods for shenanigans." she laughed.

"Shenanigans." I repeated and she snorted again, which made us both laugh even more.

We got dressed slowly. Emma picking her discarded clothes up and then screwing her knickers up and throwing them on the bed.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked and laughed.

"You can practically wring them out." she said.

"And?" She looked at me and screwed up her face, then turned and reached for them, held them up in front of her face, considering it, then screwed them up and they hit me on the nose.

It was still light, it is funny how the days race ahead of the weather as if wanting more sunshine to heat up the flowers and birds that had arrived for Spring. The air was warmer than recent days and full of song from the trees that had started to spread themselves out, greener each day. We had decided on curry tonight and were quite surprised to see several other people in the restaurant, having seen hardly anyone else the whole afternoon.

Full of food, we walked slowly back. Emma pondering if we should take advantage of the facilities later, but slightly nervous.

"I mean, there might be other people there." she said.

"More than likely." I replied and her hand squeezed mine.

"What is the sauna etiquette?"

"Haven't a clue, I have never been in one before." I said and she looked up at me.

"Me neither." she said quietly.

"We'll ask." I said and she squeezed my hand again.

"Hopefully it's not a naked sauna." she giggled.

We got the lowdown on the sauna and the pool. We handed in the room key and got tokens for lockers and then could wander around the hot-tubs, pool and sauna parts. It was open until late, so we grabbed our gear and headed off, getting our tokens and towels and then heading to the changing rooms.

"See you on the other side." Emma said as we parted and then we turned and kissed before we parted properly.

Emma was wearing a black one-piece costume and I was thankful I had baggy swimming shorts and I started to twitch at the sight of her. She looked at me and giggled before giving my arm a gentle slap.

"I know that look." she chuckled, "Are you not bored of my body yet?" she added and I blushed at being busted.

"Never." I laughed and she hooked her arm around mine and we walked to stare at the pool.

There were a few people in it and I felt Emma shiver a little. We put our towels down on some chairs and walked around to check out the other bits. There were three saunas, men, women and mixed. near them was a cold plunge pool and Emma dipped her toes in and screwed up her face and walked away quickly. Then there were two hot-tubs, both bubbling and steaming, but only one of them had anyone in and four people looked over and nodded and we did so back before feeling ridiculously awkward and turning away.

"I fancy a swim." she said. "Then we can try out the rest." and we sat on the chairs for a little while as we gathered courage. We got in together and Emma put her arms around my neck as we stood chest high in the warm water. "This is quite nice." she said as she brushed her lips over mine.

"Behave, we are with others." I said quietly and she smiled.

"Yes, shame." she giggled and then released her grip and floated backwards and I stared at her nipples as they poked up and was, again, thankful I had baggy shorts on. We swam around for a bit, Emma doing a lot more than me, even putting in some serious work before she swam up to me and her grin broke the surface as water ran from her hair, tied back into a ponytail just behind the top of her head. She drifted in the water and rested against me and her arms splashed up around my neck. "Hello cutie. Are you staying here?" she giggled.

"Yes, why?"

"Wondered if you wanted company later, you know, hotel room type company." she said as she stared into my eyes and her legs drifted around as she trod water and then she moved to nudge her hips against mine and laughed softly. "I'll take that as a yes."

We watched others swim as we dried off on the chairs until we got bored and Emma suggested trying the sauna. We sat for a bit longer as neither of us felt brave enough.

"Come on." I said and squeezed her hand and we gathered our towels and headed to the saunas. I stood outside the men's one and waved. "See you later." and Emma's eyes went wide.

"What?" she gasped and I laughed and it took a few moments for her to realise and then she gave me a little slap on the arm. "You rotter." she giggled and dragged me to the mixed one.

It was empty inside. Well, it looked empty but it felt as if my eyeballs had steamed up. Emma walked in further as I stood by the door, ready to run outside, but then she turned and smiled.

"It's not that bad." she said as steam rose from her swimsuit.

"It's pretty hot." I said, "I mean, it's like a sauna in here." and her arm sailed through the steam to splat against my wet chest.

"Yeah, but let's stay, I mean, we're alone, so we can relax."

"I didn't ask about if you have to be naked." I laughed and we both looked around to see if there were any rules, but there was just a sign warning about the heat from the fire part.

I walked to Emma and held her and she lifted her head to kiss me, her lips hot and dry in the heat and then she looked over my shoulder. "Go stand by the door." she said quietly and I turned and put my hand on the handle, checking it would still open. I turned, feeling a bit safer now and she was shaking her head at me and smiling. The her eyes shone and her hands quickly moved to the shoulder straps and she pulled the top of her costume down to flash her breasts. It wasn't the heat that made Emma's cheeks red and she quickly get her costume back in place and hurried to sit on one of the wooden benches as her soft laugh rattled around after her.

Emma sat with her back to a wall, facing the door, as I sat against a side wall, gazing at her as she relaxed in the heat, her hair beginning to form waves around her face. The door opened and the steam swirled as an elderly man entered and smiled at us. He took a deep breath and exhaled noisily and then strode across the room to sit at the top bench, the same level as Emma, positioning himself in the middle of it, his feet on the bench above where my outstretched legs were. I figured it would be a maximum of one minute before he spoke.

Forty five seconds, give or take, he said. "Lovely in here isn't it?" and we both murmured something that wasn't words. "How long are you here for?" I looked up and realised he was staring at Emma, the remark aimed at her and she turned and blinked when she realised.

"Until Sunday." She replied, her voice calm, giving nothing away. "You?"

"Until Monday. Treated myself to a nice stay this time. I arrived yesterday." He exuded confidence.

"Nice." Emma said and went to turn away.

"When did you arrive?" His eyes were still on her.

"Today. This afternoon."

"Oh, very nice. Have you been here before?" He wasn't letting go. I was trying to guess his age and figured maybe late sixties. He was wiry and lean, skin toughened by being outdoors. He was staring intently at Emma now and I noticed his eyes flicking down to take more of her in.

"No, It's the first time. I gather you have been before." She said, her eyes going to me after she finished, but he didn't notice.

"Yes. I come here at least twice a year. I can show you around if you like." Wow, he moved fast! Emma giggled.

"Well, right now we are just relaxing." The man didn't look away, even with the big hint that Emma wasn't alone. "But maybe you can just give us some tips on what to do, etiquette, that kind of thing." she said and smiled and looked at me again. His eyes remained on her.

"Etiquette?" He chuckled. "Well, generally you just don't offend anyone." he laughed. "In the single sex saunas it is acceptable to be naked. Otherwise, you may have to keep something on." he laughed again. "Unfortunately." he added, for no reason. Then he laughed again, his gaze never leaving Emma, "And no sex in the hot tubs. Well, don't get caught." he chuckled. Emma looked at me and then turned away as she was about to laugh. His eyes stayed on her.

"Thank you." she said calmly and closed her eyes.

"But." he broke in, "No one has ever complained if people are naked in the mixed saunas or hot tubs." he chuckled. "Not sure about the having sex bit, never seen anyone do it. yet."

"Oh." Emma said, her gaze still forward, away from him. He shuffled around a bit and I saw a hand loosen his shorts and worried, but he stopped from doing anything more.

"I'm Roger." he suddenly said and Emma and I both jumped a little and I looked to see him offering his hand to Emma.

"Emma." she mumbled as she shook his hand tentatively as he gripped hers and then she nodded her head. "and this is Paul." and I leaned forward and held my hand out and he turned slowly as if only just registering I was there and he moved his hand slowly to me and nodded as he lightly touched my hand with his and then she turned back to Emma. He sat back again and adjusted his shorts, pulling them down his hips a little more.

"Shall we try out something else?" Emma said to me and I understood the look in her eyes.

"You should jump in the plunge pool." Roger suggested and she nodded at him.

"We haven't been in the hot-tubs yet." she said and his eyes widened.

"Oh, I was thinking of going there too." he said and Emma tried to maintain her smile.

"Maybe see you later then." she said and stood, quickly grabbing her towel and I followed in her wake, the steam swirling as she walked away. We went outside and closed the door, Emma holding it closed to make sure he wasn't right behind us and then we threw our towels on a bench and slid into the pool of chilly water and we both gasped.

"Yowsers!" I cried and Emma laughed and moved to me and pressed onto my skin and looked down and giggled. "Oh, yes, it is cold." I said and she kissed me and I pulled her close and felt the hard nipples on my chest. Emma pulled herself up, out of the pool and I watched the water rush over her, a small stream running through the dip between her buttocks. She turned and sat on the edge and looked down, laughing and then poked her nipples with her fingers.

"Bloody hell, I can't walk around like this." she chuckled.

"I hate to tell you this, but... they were like that in the pool." and her eyes went wide and she put her hands over her breasts to cover them. I scooted out and sat next to her and squeezed her to me. "It's natural." I said and she smiled and blushed as she looked don again.

"Yes, but..." she giggled.

"So what? You have a swimsuit on."

"Gonna need a thicker one." she chuckled. We walked to the hot-tubs and got in an empty one, the jets currently idling, just rippling the surface and we dipped down, warming in the water. Emma looked around and moved closer.

"He was a bit... forward." she whispered and I laughed.

"Yeah, he ignored me totally, He was just staring at you."

"Not into my eyes either." Emma added and nodded down and giggled. "Oh fuck, here he comes." and she moved me with her as she rested against the edge.

"Mind if I join you?" he said, only looking at Emma and a second later he was in the water. "The jets will start up soon, they are quite invigorating." he said and laughed, a deep, dirty laugh as he continued to look only at Emma.

Sure enough, a minute or so late the ripples became bubbles and the surface crackled across the pool as Roger laughed and then moved into the centre, still looking straight at Emma. "You should find a jet, young lady." he said, "They can do wonders for you."

Emma smiled at him and then moved closer to me and chuckled. She turned and whispered "I just got a jet on my bum." and she gave me a quick kiss.

"There are some jets that shoot up from the little ledge." Roger helpfully informed us, or, Emma really, he was still refusing to acknowledge my existence. "They can be VERY stimulating." he laughed, again, the deep one that left no doubt of his intent.

"I will be careful of them then." Emma said and his bubbles were slightly burst and she moved to rest with her back against me as she let her legs drift up in the torrents and his eyes went to them and up to where they met and the black costume and she squeezed them together and stood, resting back on me, He moved back to the edge, but his eyes remained on her, even when she turned and wrapped her arms around around my neck. "I fancy another swim." she said quietly and her lips drifted open as her eyes closed and I didn't need jets of water to feel stimulated, just her lips on mine

She moved to the ladder and climbed out. I was still in the tub, wondering what was the etiquette for being very hard in one after Emma's very tender and sexy kiss. I watched her and then glanced across as Roger stared at her as she rose from the water. She turned at the top and sat, reaching her hand towards me and I waded to her. This time it wasn't cold water, the kiss had been full of restrained desire and longing and we both showed the results. She took my hand and pulled me up, giggling and we both turned to say goodbye and his eyes were fixed on Emma's nipples, his head lifting as she stood and then she turned and pressed to me for another kiss. Emma turned to him and waved, her hand in front of her chest and I saw him blink and snap out of his stare and we both laughed and walked away.