Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure?" she whispered and I kissed her and held her tight and there was a soft moan from her and I felt the warmth of her release over me and she pulled her mouth away as she gasped and we both looked down as the urine washed down my body. She looked up and bit her lower lip, but I reached for her and she smiled and my lips took the smile into them as she leaned forward.

"You might have to put up with this more." she giggled as she washed my body with the shower attachment, both of us kneeling in the bath. "I mean, I will lose control of things as I get older."

"You have before." I said, chuckling and she stared at me.

"When I have cum?" she said, gasping slightly and I nodded.

"Sometimes there has been a little release, especially if you are really having a big orgasm." and she blushed.

"And now you tell me."

"It's not a problem. It's just a little trace once in a while."

"Holy crap, what a fucking terrible girlfriend I am."

"I think you mean what a fucking amazing girlfriend." and she smiled and blushed and then reached down and squeezed my penis.

"Do you not want to?" she giggled.

"Well, with all this flowing water, yes." and it was my turn to blush.

"Stand up." Emma said softly and I stared at her and she nodded. I stood and Emma raised herself on her knees and held my penis and then looked up. "Go on." she said quietly and I shook my head. "Please." she whispered and I took a deep breath, then exhaled and relaxed and Emma gasped as the warm liquid ran onto her chest, spreading across and over her breasts as a stream ran down her cleavage.

I knelt down and held her to me when I had finished. "We may never get out of this bath." I giggled as I reached for the shower again.

"That was really nice." she said quietly as I rinsed her body. "It does feel very natural and incredibly intimate." she added and then her head moved closer as her lips opened and the water ran over our legs as we kissed.

"Ok, a quick swim, or sauna, or whatever, then we can go and eat." Emma said as we finally stopped kissing and we headed to reception for our locker tokens and towels.

It was busier today, the pool especially so. We looked in at the sauna and it was empty, so went in and sat next to each other, both hoping Roger wasn't around. Emma jumped up and stood in front of me, her back to the door and she laughed and quickly pulled her costume down and wiggled her breasts at me. "I promised;" she laughed, her face red.

We held each other as we went into the plunge pool and Emma giggled again as her nipples poked out in the cold water. Then we went to one of the tubs and relaxed.

"I wonder about these jets." she said as they rumbled into action and Emma moved around on the ledge and then let out a yelp. "Blimey." she laughed.

"Stimulating?" I asked.

"If you like a rocket up your pussy, yes." she laughed and then moved back into my arms. "I much prefer your tongue." she said, looking around and blushing a little.

"After dinner." I said and she snuggled to me.

We checked the list of places the girl from the cafe had given us and decided to try the one she had put stars next to and then tried to find it on our little map. It was a nice evening, Spring was really make a charge now and the warmth was hanging on as well as the light.

The restaurant was tucked away down a small street, which is why we had trouble finding it on the map. It wasn't too busy and we checked out the menu in the window and went in and were greeted by a familiar face.

"Oh hey, good to see you again." Emma and I both stared at her and she laughed. "Yeah, this is my evening job. Welcome. Table for two?"

We found out her name was Julie and she needed two jobs as there wasn't much else in the way of work locally. The food was good and we even settled down for desserts and coffee and then Julie bade us goodnight as we wandered back to the hotel.

"I need to work off all that food." Emma said as we reached the hotel. "Also, the pool might be quieter now." and we dropped off our stuff and headed off to have a little swim.

I splashed about a bit, mostly as we were holding each other, but then I let her go and she swam away as I idly bobbed about and did the occasional bit of real swimming. I pulled myself up and watched her, cutting through the water with ease, her black costume showing her body and my mind went to what is underneath and wanting her again. I looked up and saw a familiar figure watching her and ignoring me, so turned away and just looked as she swam past again and then stopped to tread water near my feet. She pushed the water from her face and smiled at me and then turned to continue swimming. I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

I looked across and Roger had moved to stand at the end right where Emma was heading, looking down as she swam towards him. She reached the edge and turned, already moving away as his 'hello' reached the surface of the water. I pushed off the edge and slid down into the warmth of the pool and the arms got closer as they propelled her and then they stopped and her pony tail lifted up as her smile broke the surface and the arms went wide as she swooshed against me with a laugh. "Hey baby." she said and her wet lips were on mine before I could reply.

More people came along later, presumably after their dinner too. We stayed in the pool as most now headed for the tubs or saunas, Roger wandering off as well as Emma had ignored him again on another pass and he was last seen heading for the sauna.

"So, do I get a pre-birthday treat?" Emma asked as we walked about in the pool, her arms around my neck as I pulled her through the water.

"You want to pee on me again" I laughed and she blushed.

"Well, yes, but something else." she giggled.

"Like what?"

"How about my favourite man giving me a lovely relaxing blow job? I mean, it's Friday, it's a good way to relax ahead of the weekend." she said, her eyes laughing as she looked at me.

"If you insist." I replied. "I mean, I don't really like doing that."

"Yes, I can tell." she said and pressed her nose to mine. "Not like you have licked me, on average, about five times a week for the last three or so months." and her eyes went wide.

"You keep count?"

"No.. but... wow." she laughed. "I didn't really think until I said that. Fuck, that's a lot! Your poor tongue."

"Your poor clit." I replied and she nuzzled against my face and her lips rested near my ear.

"I think you have licked me more times that I have had sex with any other guy." she whispered and then moved her head to look me in the eyes and she nodded.

"Not bored?" I said as she wrapped her legs around me as we held each other in the water.

"Fuck no." she chuckled and she released and fell back and moved her arms, leaving her legs wide as she drifted away before her legs dropped and she swam back. "I mean, Not that I have had a lot of sex... well, not until the end of last year anyway." she chuckled, "But, you are the top of the medal table." I smiled at her and the way she blushed and then she pulled herself to me again. "Do you mind me saying these things... it's just..." she looked away and then back into my eyes, "It feels as if I need to let you know how much I enjoy being with you and doing all this." she spoke quietly and looked nervous. "Honestly, I didn't think I would trust anyone to really let go again, so..." she sighed and then took a deep breath, "I get overwhelmed and babble like an idiot and say things." she said and smiled awkwardly.

"It's all fine, really. In the same way I want you to tell me if I do something wrong, or that you don't like. I understand, really. Also..." I looked around now and blushed a little, "I am so fucking happy that we do these things together, it is amazing." and I heard her laugh and then her lips smashed into mine and I was falling backwards as we held each other and the water rushed over us.

"Let's go back and get in the bath again." Emma said as we kissed in the water, twirling around as we held onto each other. We went to get changed and then went to the room, walking quietly, Emma smiling at me the whole time as I glowed inside. I could see the way her t-shirt moved that she had no bra on now and, once inside the room, my hand slid down into her trousers and found she had left her knickers off too and she smiled at me as she pulled her clothes off to stand naked, turning to display herself and then walking to the bed and leaning back onto it and opening her legs.

"Before or after the bath?" she said, her eyes dark and glowing at me.

"Both." and I walked towards her as she moved back on the bed and lifted her legs.

She tasted of chlorine and then she tasted of Emma as my tongue pushed into her as she opened for me and her sweet, soft groans danced around the air. My hands held her open as I kissed and licked her tender skin, her hips moving with me, wanting my mouth on her and I took her clitoris between my lips and gently sucked as her groans went higher and faster until it was one long noise that ended with the little sharp cry as she shook and her hand gently nudged my head away.

I watched her as she bent to run the water in the bath, her bottom wiggling as a song went through her, the singing drowned out by the water cascading down. She had a good bottom, a lovely shape and still firm and pert, gently curving into her legs that were now parted a little, displaying the curves of her labia as they bulged down, the line in the gap glistening with her juice, the wetness smeared over them and her perineum. She stood and I saw her spine ripple and I took a deep breath, remembering kissing it on our first date. The skin dipped in at her waist, her hips moving out smoothly, perfect for hands to hold. From the back, she looked to be in her twenties. Even from the front she looked younger than her forty six years, minus a few hours. She turned slowly and I held my breath.

"Is that for me?" she laughed and nodded down. I hadn't realised I was hard from looking at her as I had been captivated.

"Do you have anywhere for it?" I replied and she opened her mouth wide and then laughed before turning around and bending forward, her legs wider now and both of her sweet and tight entrances displayed towards me.

"Maybe." she laughed and stood up again and turned to face me. "Come on, get in. and then she giggled. "The bath. Get in the bath."

"Just the bath?"

"For now." she smiled and she stepped into the tub as the bubbled enveloped her shins.

We moved around, taking advantage of such a big bath until we spiralled toward the other, gravitating until we were wrapped together in a corner, Emma moving over me, knees around me as we kissed and she moved her hips down and the heat of the water surrounding me seemed cool compared to the hot liquid that enveloped me as I slid deep. She sat up as she neared, grinding down as she gripped the sides of the bath next to me, head back, mouth wide and eyes shut as she let out a long groan that bounced off the tiles. I held her hips to keep me deep as she trembled and her tight pulsing grip drove me to my own release and the water splashed as I thrust up and the waves lapped as I flooded her womb.

Emma moved up to sit on the edge of the bath and opened her legs wide as I lay in the water and pressed my face to her open labia, one of her hands holding the lips wide, the other on my head as I lapped our cum as it dripped out of her hot body. She wrapped her legs around me as she cried out and jerked her hips to my face until she asked me to stop and I moved away as her limp body slid back into the water, her legs still wide and swooping around me as I caught her and she laughed.

We added more hot water as we held each other and soft murmurs came from us as we kissed.

"Thank you." she whispered as steam swirled around her face.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"For... everything." she said softly. "I was so certain I would never trust anyone again, to let myself go with, but I did. Sometimes my brain has a crash and I need help and you just keep saying lovely things to me until I believe again. I know it's tough at times, but..." She looked at me and smiled so warmly the water felt cold, "Really, I believe you, but my brain just trips up sometimes. Please be gentle with me." she giggled and I held her tight to me and bubbles fizzled between our skin as we pressed together.

"Be gentle with me" she giggled and then there was a soft yelp and we both groaned. I looked down and her sphincter was stretched wide and gripping the skin just below the head of my cock. I held Emma's hips and then moved forward as she pressed back and we groaned again as I slid into her rectum. "Oh, so nice." she sighed as my pubic hair pressed to her anus and my hands slid up her back to rest on her shoulders.

"You should have brought the lube." I giggled as she pressed back to get me deeper and yelped a little again as I nudged my hips forward.

"I forgot. Anyway, you found some from somewhere." she laughed.

"My favourite lube." I said and sighed as I slid back and I watched my cock emerge from Emma's anus, pulling the tight ring back until the ridge of the glands pulled it before I slid deep again and she groaned.

"I love being buggered in the bath by you." she said and I leaned forward onto her back and kissed the back of her neck. "Actually, I just like being buggered by you." she laughed and I chuckled as I sucked on her shoulder as my hips started the slow rhythm in and out of her. I moved a hand under her, but she reached and shook her head. "It's ok darling, I am very satisfied." and her fingers entwined with mine and I slipped my other hand down to hers as it rested on the side of the bath and we both started moving against the other and soft grunts and groans tangled with the steam.

"Oh fuck." I gasped as my body trembled and my hips jerked. my wet chest squelching as it moved on Emma's back and I felt her hands grip mine tighter as I pushed forward and poured semen into her bowels. She grunted and pushed back to match my movements and then we both gasped and went still, me resting on her.

"I can feel your heart on my back." she said softly. "It feels so lovely." She was resting her head on her arms now, folded on the side of the bath and my hands were stroking her shoulders as I kissed the top of her spine where it met the tender skin of her neck. I sat up and stroked down her back, the skin turning white for an instant as my fingers ran over it, the water squeezed out. I moved my hips back and her body was pulled, the skin of her sphincter drawn back as my cock slid out until the tight ring held the head. Emma lifted her head and looked back at me and smiled and I pulled free, stretching her sphincter widen until the head slid free and she closed, the deep glow of her insides fading as I watched.

I scooped up some water and washed the end of my cock and then ran my wet hand over Emma's anus as she giggled.

"So caring after you've buggered me." she laughed and she wiggled her bottom as I cupped more water over her. "Let's rinse off" she said and sat up, stretching her back as she arched and pushing her arms up and I reached around and my hands went over her breasts and she leaned back into me as I kissed her neck.

We stood kissing as the water gurgled away and then we rinsed off, Emma tenderly holding my penis, pulling the skin back to wash me clean and then she turned and I ran the shower over her bottom and washed the trickle of semen that bubbled from her anus. We put on our robes and then went to sit in the chairs as we dried, both of us relaxed and spent.

"It's almost my birthday." she said quietly and a small smile flickered over her. The nerves were creeping in again so I moved to kneel beside her and rested my head on a leg as she stroked my hair.

"It's just numbers, sweetheart." I said quietly and she sighed.

"Yeah, but..."

"Want me to lick you as a distraction?" and she laughed and flipped her robe open and I sat up and looked at her sweet vagina, the strip of dark curls that ran from it, the style she had favoured after she had accidentally shaved herself clean in January, flustered at not being able to get the sides even when rushing to surprise me with some new underwear at the start of our relationship. I lifted my head and kissed the hair and she chuckled.

"It's ok, she has been well tended to today." she said and she opened her legs and I moved to sit between them as I rested my head in her lap. "Do you really like her." she said quietly and I looked up and saw she was serious, another of her brain trips.

"Yes, very much. Mostly because it is you. But, she really is very beautiful." and I kissed the top of her mound and she giggled.

"Abi-normal." she said and her eyes shone again.

"Not at all. I can honestly say that yours is the loveliest little pussy I have had the pleasure of licking." and I saw the blush go over her face and down her chest.

"Crazy man." she chuckled.

"And the tightest." I said and her eyes blazed.

"Really?" she said quietly. "Even though she is older than all the others you have had?"

"Yes." I said, staring into her eyes and seeing them twinkle. "You are wonderful and sweet and so is your little pussy." and she blushed deeply again. "And she grips so wonderfully tightly."

"That because she loves you inside her." and her eyes glowed and she lifted a leg and draped a knee over the side of the chair and her outer lips parted to smile as warmly as her mouth.

"I love tasting her." I said and blew out and watched the hairs dance in the breeze.

"Taste her." she said, her voice trembling slightly and the other leg lifted and she was wide for me now. "She wants you, she is wet for you to taste."

She was and it was delicious. I put my lips to her open ones and Emma moved her hips forward so she was on the edge of the chair and open for my mouth. I licked up her shining pink slit and her inner lips draped open as she sighed. I flicked my tongue over the tip of her clitoris and there was a moan and her hips moved up to find my mouth and I opened it over her vulva.

I was swirling my tongue over the exposed tip of Emma's clitoris as she groaned and pushed her body to my mouth and I saw the clock out of the corner of my eye and I stopped and Emma shuddered and there was a disappointed moan from her. I smiled up at her and then moved forward again and opened my lips around her clitoris and sucked softly as she trembled and her hips moved again. I licked over the tip and then pulled away with a slurp.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." and Emma glanced at her watch and then groaned loudly as I licked over her clitoris and then took her into my lips again to suck until she asked me to stop as her body vibrated in the chair and I had to hold her legs to stop her falling out as her bottom slid forward.

"Best present ever." she sighed as she slumped out of the chair and wrapped her arms around me as I knelt on the floor between her open legs and her mouth went to mine and she giggled as we kissed. "Yes, I guess that is the normal taste of your tongue." she said and then she melted against me and I stood and lifted her gently and guided her to bed and she was asleep in my arms in seconds.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." I whispered as she moved in the bed.

"Huh." was her response and I chuckled. She moved a bit more and lifted her head and rested it on my shoulder. "Huh?" she mumbled again.

"It's way after midnight now. Happy birthday."

"Oh." she muttered and lifted her head, closed her eyes and puckered her lips as I giggled at the sight. One eye opened and she pressed her face forward and I couldn't resist her. She giggled as we finished kissing and then slumped again and was asleep quickly.

"Huh." Emma murmured as she started to wake and move in the cool morning air.