Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mooch and smooch." I said and she giggled.

"I mean, you could come in for a little smooch. Would you like to come in?"

I looked into her beautiful dark eyes as my mind span.

"Well." was all I managed to say.

"Would you like to think about it? You could sit down over there and think about it." she giggled.

"Are you quoting Gregory's Girl?" I asked and she laughed loudly.

"Wow, you spotted that one too. Yes, another film I love to borrow lines from." she chuckled some more and the tilted her head to one side. "You remind me of Gregory. The slight awkwardness, the sweet nature, the complete bafflement that a woman would find you attractive." She smiled and I wanted to kiss her more than anything else in that moment.

"Who will be Gregory's girl?" I said as I looked into her eyes, wishing it would be her.

"Come inside." she whispered and pulled my hand as she turned.

Emma flipped her coat back and it slid down her arms and she swooped it around her and hung it up. She smiled at me, one that suggested she knew exactly the effect of me seeing her in the dress was having. She held her hand out for my coat and it took me a few seconds to realise. She ushered me to the sofa and then wandered to the kitchen to get us something to drink. I watched her go, mainly as it was a lovely thing to watch, almost as good as watching her come.

Sitting alone on the sofa gave the nerves time to kick in and I started to have a mild panic about what was going to happen next. No sex was ok, if there was another date, but Emma hadn't answered that question. Was this just fun? My head started to spin.

She wandered back, the glasses clinking in her hand, the other with a bowl. She looked different and I realised her legs were bare, she had been wearing tights earlier and I stared at her shins.

"Don't get your hopes up, my legs were a bit hot in here." she giggled and placed the drinks down as well as the bowl, which contained crisps and then she bounced down on the sofa next to me and leaned against my body. "Thanks for a lovely meal and the flowers."

"Have you thought about a second date?" I said, trying not to sound nervous, but I could heard the quiver.

"I have thought about it, yes." She said calmly. "It's a nice idea, so let's say it's highly probable." My heart did a little flip. "So long as nothing untoward happens before this one ends." she chuckled. My mind screamed that I needed to keep my hands under control.

In fact, my mind was screaming it so much that Emma had to lift my arm to put it around her shoulder as we snuggled up on the sofa.

"Did I mention that I've been known to kiss on a first date?" she said softly as her eyes sparkled at me. I turned and stroked her cheek with my right hand as I moved my face closer to hers and I felt her hand on the back of my head, encouraging me, so I touched my lips gently to hers and felt them open and the soft wet tip of her tongue ran over them and I was gone, my mouth opening wide and pressing to hers as my tongue rushed to meet hers. My hand went down to her waist and my brains yelled that it shouldn't move too much from there.

The kiss had stolen the breath from me and I almost forgot about the no sex rule, enjoying the feel of Emma's lips and the soft murmurs as we had kissed. We had moved from sitting to leaning back, Emma now with her side, resting against the back of the sofa and I was on my side facing her, my hands on her hip and around her neck.

"Although..." Emma said as our lips parted, "I've not been known to kiss this much." Her eyes were laughing as she spoke.

"Date's not over yet either." I added and her hand guided the back of my head forward.

We were pressed together and one of her legs was draped over mine as we stretched out on the sofa. "If you could kiss one part of me for a long time, what would it be?" She asked, her voice quiet as the evening drifted by. "Nowhere sexual though."

"Your lips." I answered, It seemed sensible.

"Not my lips either. Somewhere... different." She said, her mouth so close that a small movement of my head meant my lips brushed over hers and I felt them tremble and open.

"Ok, not lips." I said as I pulled mine from hers reluctantly.

"Not there." she pointed to her breasts, "There" her hand waved over her crotch, "Or there." she pointed to her bottom, where my hand had started to drift down to, before my brain screamed at it.

I looked up and down Emma's body, but I knew the answer, I just wanted to look at her.

"Your back. Down your spine." I said and her eyes sparkled.

"No neck, just the back?" She said.

"Well, I mean, the neck would be great too, but I feel that's just as off limits as your bottom." Emma chuckled at that. "So, just your back, specifically down your spine." Emma's eyes flared a little and then she looked away.

"Interesting." she said. "It's a good choice, lots of skin to cover and quite easy to access." She said as her eyes drifted back to mine.

"Not that easy, especially in public." I replied.

"Well, no, but public kissing is a whole other question. " she said calmly, taking this very seriously now.

"What about you?" I threw the question back to her.

"Your chest, I think. Assuming your nips were not off limits" She laughed.

"I think we can allow male nips." I said calmly, playing her game now.

I looked into Emma's eyes, not sure of the next move and hesitant on trying anything. I moved my hand up her back, the fingers moving next to the line of the zip and Emma sighed and turned slightly to lie more on her front and I shifted over and she settled down in the prone position as my hand ran up and down her back.

"My lips are a bit tired." she sighed. "You could kiss my back, I guess." and my fingers stumbled. "It's not sexual." she added a she wiggled to get comfortable. I leaned down and kissed the skin above the top of the zip, the hard bones of the spine against my soft lips.

"There's not much available." I said quietly.

"Unzip the dress." she whispered and my shaking fingers gently pulled it down a little and I kissed the flesh covered bones of her spine. "See, easy to access." she murmured and I pulled the zipper down further until her bra strap was revealed and then continued to kiss her back.

The zip went lower as Emma sighed and her back undulated as she stretched out. It was now exposing half of her back and my lips were travelling up and down, pressing to the notches of her spine as I kissed. I lowered the zip again and it hit the end and I softly slid the material open enough for my lips to move over the exposed skin and moved my mouth slowly up and down, the soft 'smack' of the little kisses and Emma's sighs now the only sounds.

I put my tongue out and then pressed it against the bottom of the zip, Against Emma's skin and she let out a small moan. I moved slowly up, letting the tongue go soft as it trailed up, following the contours of the bones until it reached the black strap of her bra. I lifted the strap up a bit to lick under and then licked over the material to continue the journey up her spine until I reached the knot of bones below her neck where I stopped and then retraced the wet line down her back. "Oh my... That's very soothing." she mumbled. It may have been for her, but I was struggling to keep my lips and tongue inside the confines of the open zip and I had to remind myself not to touch that lovely swell of material just below as her bottom rose and swept down, the toned bare legs visible beyond. I decided to just lick up and down her spine for a bit more.

"Is that in the way?" Emma said quietly, her face was resting on her folded arms. I stopped licking and wondered what she meant and looked down. I gently kissed either side of the bra strap. "I guess you could move it." She said, her head lifting a little as she looked back at me.

"This?" I said as I pinged the strap against her back to make her laugh.

"Yes, that. It's... interrupting." she said softly and put her head back down. "Just don't get any ideas." she added with a chuckle. I held the strap for a few seconds, just to give her a chance of raising an objection and then moved the two sides together to open the hooks. She didn't move or say anything. I moved the open ends apart and there was nothing, so I let the ends fall onto her skin and there was a low sigh. I kissed down her spine again, this time without having to miss a bit and kissed around the now exposed area to make up for the earlier missed kisses.

"I think the time is up." Emma whispered. I had been kissing her spine for at least thirty minutes and the skin was visibly wet along the gap between the open zip of her dress. She lifted up on one arm and rolled onto her side with her back against the sofa now, the dress sagging at the front. "That was really lovely." she smiled. "I think my lips have recovered." and I slid back to lie alongside her and we pulled each other close and our tongues met again after such a long break.

Emma's hand stroked down my chest and her fingers twisted a button to open it, so I moved to allow both her hands to work and soon she was stroking over me and brushing the material aside and she lowered her head and softly kissed my chest and I gasped as her small kisses moved over me, the delicacy of them almost painful. She didn't kiss my nipples, but it didn't matter, I wanted to scream with pleasure and I ran a hand down her spine as a means of distraction as she held herself over me and kissed my body.

She kissed me for fifteen minutes or so as I stroked up and down her back and then she moved up to put her lips to mine and I pulled her close.

"The 'not sexual' bit of this isn't working out that well." she mumbled as she pressed her body to mine. She lifted up from the kiss and I glanced down and saw her breasts as the dress hung off her, the bra just holding to her body enough to cover her nipples and she laughed and then moved to sit up and she exhaled deeply, then stood and walked away. I gathered my thoughts and breath and sat up on the sofa just as Emma returned and held her hand out. "Come on." she said and blushed and she led me to the bedroom.

"We'll have more room to... whatever, here." she laughed and I put my arms around her waist and then raised one hand to touch the exposed skin on her back. There was a small moan and she pulled me head to hers and her tongue went into my mouth hard. I was still trying to behave, but both my hands were stoking up and down Emma's bare back and then went to her shoulders and began to move the dress away before I realised and I quickly moved them lower.

Emma stepped back enough for me to look at her and smiled and then she put a hand to her left shoulder and pushed the dress off and did the same to the right one and it sagged, her cleavage on display now. I wanted to kiss her body so badly, but just looked at the curve and swell of her breasts, the bra and dress hanging free. Her eyes blazed and she pushed the sleeved part of the dress down her arms and it fell forward, the bra dropping away as her breasts heaved with her deep breaths. I looked, it was rude not to. Her nipples were dark red, so swollen and hard, rising well clear of the areola as if straining to reach me.

I pulled Emma to me and felt her hard nipples on my skin and she groaned as we pressed together. "Please." she whispered, "Kiss them, they are so hard it hurts." I looked down and Emma continued to move her body against me, rubbing her nipples on my skin. I decided I needed to help her.

I moved to stand slightly to one side, one arm around her back, the other across her belly as I held a hip and then lowered my head. Her hands held my head and pulled my down and I opened my mouth wide as she guided me to her right breast and she cried out as my lips touched her. I closed my mouth slowly, feeling the soft areola and sucking on that before clamping my lips to the nipple as she shuddered in my arms. I ran my tongue up the hard nipple, the skin like rubber and it vibrated as I flicked my tongue over the end as Emma groaned high and loud and her hips moved to try and grind on my right leg.

Emma pulled my head away and moved it to her left breast and she shuddered more as I sucked on the nipple and ran my tongue over it. She was shaking and would push her breast forward when I opened my mouth. She would move my head between each breast as I sucked and licked them and I held one nipple between my teeth and she let out a small scream and her body shook and her hands held my head tight to her as I licked the trapped nipple. She started to groan, long high sobbing groans that got faster as she panted and gasped. I sucked hard on one nipple and she cried out "Oh god, yes, yes, yes." as she gasped and grunted,

The high gasps were getting faster as I sucked on each nipple, moving my head from one to the other, Emma's hands just holding my head and shaking, unable to move me now as she was lost. I could feel her trembling in my hands, constant shakes of her body as she writhed, but still wanting my lips on her nipples and I held one tight in my mouth and flicked my tongue fast over the tip and she shook faster as she cried "yes" over and over, There was another loud cry as I sucked the other nipple, clamping my lips to it as I vibrated it with fast licks on the end and I felt her hand on my right one, pulling it from her hip.

She was shaking and groaning with her high noises. "Yes oh yes." she mumbled and I sucked hard on the nipple. She cried out loudly and her body jerked hard and fast. She pushed my hand down and it went to the curve between her legs and she pressed it to her dress over her crotch and her hips pushed forward and then I felt her slip from my left hand as she shook, her body sliding down and I lifted my right hand to grab her waist, but she was shaking and I fumbled a bit. I stopped sucking her nipple and the groan was different, but then the high ones continued as she started to fall, so I quickly put both arms around her and pulled her too me and my legs bent to stop her falling hard onto the floor as her legs folded under her. I lowered Emma onto her knees and then quickly moved onto mine to hold her against me as she shook and struggled to breath, still groaning and grunting. I stroked down her back and she shook hard against me and cried out more, so I just held her tight and felt the shivers subside.

Emma was breathing hard onto my chest as I held her, one hand on her head, stroking her hair gently, the other around her back to stop her falling over. She was mumbling and I heard a little laugh after a minute or so. "Oops." she said and I moved my hand from her head as she raised hers. "Well..." she said and looked down. "I do appear to still have my dress on." she laughed, "But I have just had an orgasm." She looked up into my eyes. "I wonder how that happened?" her smile was big and shy.

"No idea, I am just here to stop you falling over." I replied. She rested her head back on me and I felt her breath, softer now.

"An orgasm from nipple sucking while still dressed." she chuckled, "Well, mostly dressed." she added. "Christ, these knickers are soaked."

"Want to get out of those wet clothes?" I said as I stroked her hair again and her head moved back as she looked up at me, her eyes dark and slightly wet and pulling me in to swim in them. Then she pushed back and stood and her hands went to stroke my head as I knelt in front of her and I rested my head on the crotch of her dress and wrapped my arms around her legs.

"I guess I should." she whispered a few minutes later and her hands went to the sides of the dress and she wiggled her hips to move it over them and it slid down around her ankles. Emma pulled my head back and I turned so the side of my face rested on the front of her black knickers, I could feel the wet material on my cheek. She caressed my hair as I held her, sliding the fingers of one hand under the elastic of her underwear to feel the soft skin of her bottom as she sighed. I lifted my face and turned and kissed her knickers, tasting her on the cotton and feeling the soft rise of her vulva underneath the material. She stepped back, lifting her feet out of the dress and now stood against the side of the bed and I moved the dress away and resumed the previous position for a few more minutes.

"Please." Emma whispered and I knew what she meant. I gave the front of her underwear another soft kiss and then moved my hands to the waistband of her knickers and slowly lowered them, smiling as the top of her pubic tangle sprang out and my lips went to kiss the curls and I sighed as more were revealed and the soft labia appeared. I looked up to check and Emma smiled, so I pulled the material lower and the dark hair was matted and the lips wet. I tasted her delicious nectar on her skin as my hands went around to caress her bottom and I turned my face and rested it on the soaked pubic curls as Emma stroked my head.

I slid the knickers down Emma's legs and she lifted each foot in turn as I pulled them away from her. Then she sat down on the bed and spread her legs wide and I watched her deep pink lips emerge and open, shining with her cum. She lifted her feet and placed them on the bed and her knees dropped so she was fully exposed to me now. I stared at her inner lips, rounded and swollen, a droplet of her juice hanging from one and I leaned forward to kiss it and my tongue tasted her cum as Emma groaned. She moved her hips forward and there was the gentle peeling sound as her lips parted more, the wet flesh open and ripe.

I took another look up as Emma looked down at me, and smiled, propped up on her elbows and both sets of lips wide now. I moved forward again to taste the soaked ones and Emma shivered as my tongue touched the swollen labia and then slipped between them, opening her even more and I could feel the fleshy flaps of her inner lips draping wide, bright pink and wet as I lapped over them. I ran my tongue up her slit, parting her until the tip of my tongue flicked against the underside of her clitoris and Emma groaned loudly. I glanced up as I held my tongue on the exposed tip and her eyes were flickering as she watched me. I took another slow, soft lick over the tip of her clitoris and her head went back and she slumped down and her hips pressed up to my face.

She moved in time to my licks, her hips gently rising and falling and my tongue went down to her hole and then back up to her clitoris. I wanted to lick inside her, but her movements suggested she wanted me to concentrate on her clitoris, so I licked around it and then opened my lips over it so kiss it as my tongue rested on the exposed tip and I felt her hand rest on the back of my head as her hips pressed up. I gently sucked as Emma groaned louder, the noises now higher as her breathing quickened. Her hands went out to her side and I watched her fingers twist to hold the duvet as her hips moved faster along with my tongue. I held my lips tight around Emma's clitoris and softened my tongue as it lapped over it and she started to shake and shudder and her body arched and then pressed back onto the bed as she pressed her hips up to my face and she let out a long, high cry.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, oh god." She mumbled and I opened my mouth as her hips quivered against my face and I gave her a gentle kiss on her splayed vulva and she grunted and then slumped down on the bed, still twitching and I leaned down and rested my head against her inner thigh, feeling it trembling against me.

Emma rested a hand on my head, her fingers stroking through my hair and her other one moved over her body and the fingers brushed through her pubic hair and onto her vulva. She twitched at her own touch. I moved my head and kissed her fingers as they rested on her outer lips and she moved them and two slipped down into her wet cleft and I kissed them again. She opened her fingers and spread herself. I could see she had lifted her head and was looking at me, but I was transfixed as she peeled her inner lips open and her cum drenched her fingers, the liquid semi-opaque and frothed white due to my licking and stirring.

123456...9