All Comments on 'Sunshine's Realization'

by masterfeedlarry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jeeeeze

Well written but where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your wife is a whore, I know that would really turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Execelent read

In spite of or because of the jumping around of the the story line, I found it a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So you found out she was a total whore and

has basically lied to you all along. Goodness what will you do? Get all hard and beg her to tell you who else she has fucked since then? Or how much money she made as a whore in porn movies? Or maybe tell you when her last medical checkup occurred and whether after a year she is still HIV, among other things, negative? You can stay married to her but know in your heart you can never trust her again nor can she say she really loves you and you believe it!

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Of course you already knew you wife was a slut

what you didn't know, she was a whore also. If she makes good money in the porn movies, maybe you can get that boat you always wanted and couldn't afford. She can keep making movies and you can keep a few beach bunnies on the side. That sounds like an even trade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So???

Other than providing you the opportunity to describe various sex acts, what was the purpose of this screed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sunshine is a dumb slut

Run away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy fuck this is hot!

Well written and really sexy. In the last scene you forgot to mention that Sunshine is his wife more often to the reader. Which would have made it sexier.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not close to good

If all your stories are about this nasty whore, and this badly written, why would anyone read them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES