Superf***er Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled across the car to the bar by the side door. The hooting and hollering got louder; Nicole decided to join them, which of course magnified the excitement. Grasping the champagne, I turned and stopped for a moment to enjoy the view—four pairs of bare legs stood in the middle of the car like a forest of sex trees. Without even trying I was looking up at their various thongs. Nice. Seizing the moment, I placed my hand gently on the back of Crystal's calf, resting it a moment so she could feel the tingle, then slowly ran it up along the back of her leg to mid-thigh before suddenly sitting back down and announcing "who else needs champagne?" Even if I had wanted to join the girls up top, there was no room for me.

Nicole immediately returned to my side, but now Crystal returned as well. I put one arm around each of them, and they cuddled up next to me. Nicole reached into my shirt and began to kiss my chest, which gave me an opportunity to focus on Crystal again. With her leaning forward as she was, I easily slipped one hand under Nicole's halter top and gently stoked her nipple, which of course jumped in response to the microcurrents. Figuring that would keep her occupied for at least a little while, I locked eyes with lovely Crystal.

Crystal tossed her head slightly and swallowed noticeably—this was not a situation she was used to. I doubted she was the type to pick up strange men, but more than that, she was both sober and perceptive enough to recognize that I had been paying special attention to her all night. Perhaps Nicole noticed and thus was trying doubly hard to entice me, but I think she was too wrapped up in her own head to notice. But Crystal did, and it just felt like it was a big shot in the arm for her. I'm sure she was used to Nicole or maybe even the others landing the men; the fact that in spite of Nicole blatant advances I continued to be interested principally in her was part gratifying but also part confusing. I initiated the kiss with Crystal, using my fingers to stimulate the back of her neck.

We kissed for as long as I thought we could get away with, then locked glances again. Crystal glanced at Nicole, who had now kissed her way down to my thighs, with a look that said "what about her?"

"Driver," I announced, "please take us to the Roman Forum now." Clothes were going to start flying off soon, and I really didn't want it to be in the limo.

-----------------

Fortunately, being in the middle of the strip it took just a few minutes to get to the casino. We went around to the back entrance of the private players hotel; I led the girls up to my suite. They were all suitably impressed when they entered the 700 sq ft living room area. I headed to the bar to retrieve the promised champagne while they tried out the overstuffed leather couches. Carmen was blown away by the 60 inch TV on the wall, and turned it on. She flipped through the channels briefly, and came across some wrestling. She squealed "Oh my god! This won't even be on pay-per-view until next week." And just like that, Carmen and Amber were entertained.

I walked up between Nicole and Crystal, putting my tingly fingers on Crystal's back. "There's six more rooms, would you like a tour?"

"Sure," Crystal nodded. Nicole tried to hide a sour look; she had hoped Crystal would join the others. I doubted Crystal was ever interested in wrestling. I smiled to myself as Crystal avoided eye contact with Nicole, knowing that she was trying to send her dirty looks. She was pretty smart; I was all the more confident that I was making the right choice in focusing on her. I took them through the suite, several rooms of which I hadn't even looked at myself, ending of course in the master bedroom with its opulent king-sized bed. I shut the door behind us.

The two girls stood at right angles to each other, facing the bed. Crystal was looking at the floor, Nicole at Crystal. I walked in between them. First I kissed Nicole while I rubbed Crystal's back. Then I kissed Crystal while I rubbed Nicole's back...from top to bottom...and then slipped my fingers around to her nipples again. I felt them jump when the currents hit, and as I hoped, that was enough—she no longer cared whether Crystal stayed or went. She wanted my dick, and she wanted it now. With purpose, she whipped open my belt and started working on my pants. Crystal broke off uncomfortably and turned to leave, but I reached for her arm gently. "Please," I said, looking deep into her eyes, "this is kind of a new experience for me too, but I really want you to stay." Nicole meanwhile got my pants undone and her fingers found their way to my penis.

Crystal stood for a minute, indecisive. I was pretty sure she had never seriously considered a three-way before, but it was also clear that she was the one I really seemed to be interested in. I smiled gently while I ran the back of my hand down from her shoulder towards her breast. "I'd really like to get to know you better," I whispered into her ear just as my fingers reached her breast. I placed my thumb just below where I thought the nipple was and gently traced circles with my index finger. Even through the fabric of her top, the currents tingled through her nipple, and almost instantly I had no trouble ascertaining exactly where it was. She drew in her breath slightly; no, I thought, you've never felt anything quite like this.

"Oh my god!" Nicole exclaimed. Her stroking had of course made me hard; I imagined that her brain would have first processed the tactile input to realize that by human standards my dick was huge. Almost as if to confirm what her fingers were telling her, she had pulled back my boxers to see that yes, I really was that big. I was still watching Crystal; she had turned her glance towards Nicole, and now she saw the size of my meat as well. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise; if Nicole had never seen a monster that big in real life, certainly Crystal never had.

"What can I say?" is what I said.

Nicole was frozen save for her reflexive stroking of the monster; I wondered if she might not be calculating just what she could or could not do with a penis that size. Crystal in spite of herself reached to touch me, half-expecting to find that it was a plastic prosthetic or something. I sucked in slightly so that my penis seemed to leap towards her touch; she touched it gingerly even after she confirmed that it was most definitely real, as if it was an alien object. If only she knew.

As she reached for me, I took advantage of her position and slipped my hand under her top. Reaching down from her shoulder, I found her other nipple and gently circled its tender, bare skin. I heard her exhale at the pleasurable sensation, stronger now that it wasn't muted by fabric. She stood up, but grew bolder and grasped the tip of my cock. She closed her eyes, though, at the feeling of my tiny currents on her nipple. Whatever else might have been going through her head, she was in no hurry to make that feeling go away.

Suddenly Nicole sprung into action. She got to her knees in front of me, and hastily pulled down everything she could grasp. She gently wrestled my dick free from Crystal; giving it a couple of strokes so that it stood straight out. And then she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck. She sucked like it was a personal challenge to see how much of my monster she would swallow; she would suck a few strokes, then she would strain forward to push my dick as far into her throat as she could. With each effort she swallowed just a bit more of my dick. I was at least eight inches in; how she didn't gag I don't know, the difficulty being not even so much its length as its circumference. I had to admit it felt awesome.

I moaned slightly as Nicole worked on swallowing me. Crystal craned her neck back and to the side and kissed me while I continued making circles on her nipples. Still in this position, I ran my fingers along strap of her top until I found the knot at her neck. I undid the knot and guided the straps off her neck so that they hung downwards from the gather right below her bust; her breasts were free. I bent slightly and began to tease her nipple with my tongue. With my other hand, I reached to do the same with Nicole. She reached for my hand and stopped me, however. Instead, she reached to the middle of her back and untied the string there. Then she released my penis for a second while she lifted the top up and over her head, then closed her eyes and returned to her personal quest to swallow me whole. I doubted she could succeed, but I was more than willing to allow her to keep trying. I reached down with my left hand, tweaked her nipple between my thumb and index finger, and played with her breast while sucking Crystal's with my mouth. I was beginning to see why someone might really dig a threeway.

Crystal cupped her hands under my chin and brought my face up from her breast to kiss me. Then she announced "you don't look comfortable...let's move to the bed." All right! CRYSTAL was the one suggesting it! I think we were all thinking it, though, because we all moved to the bed. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants, then tossed aside my shirt and lay on the bed. Crystal kicked off her flip-flops, pushed her shirt down towards her waist, thought for a minute, but decided not to take anything else off. I smiled as got on the bed next to me; her belly was lean, flat and very sexy.

Nicole dallied behind, then once we were on the bed she crawled on from the bottom rather than the sides. My dick was pointing straight up in the air, and she was fascinated by it like a moth by a light. "You're dick is like a goddamn telephone pole!" she marveled in hyperbole. She crawled up between my stretched legs and sucked my dick again, but now she pulled up her skirt to her hips, pulled her thong to the side, and began to masturbate with her left hand.

Crystal was becoming more confident. She teasingly hovered over me, dangling her breasts just out of my reach. I reached for one, and she pulled back so I could not with a devilish smile. I lay back, she hovered closer, but pulled away again when I attempted to reach them a second time. So instead I grasped her left breast with my right hand and let the electricity do its magic. She closed her eyes and sighed; she made no effort to avoid me when I reached to such her other nipple a third time.

Nicole now started to feel left out—after all, she was doing the hard work. I think she also had determined she was not going to get the last three inches of so down, I was just too big to deep throat. She kissed her way up my chest. I reached towards her, and when she came close I kissed her, grateful for her above-and-beyond oral efforts. Crystal, meanwhile, wrapped her fingers around me and began to stroke me—not as good as Nicole's throat certainly, but it felt nice enough. I touched Nicole's breast, and she brought them closer so I could suckle the other. She must sunbathe topless a lot, I thought, because she was evenly tan right to her brownish areolas.

Crystal moved towards the spot Nicole had vacated. As I would have expected, she was nowhere near as accomplished a giver of head as her friend, but she wrapped her lips around me and sucked the top few inches steadily while stroking the rest with her hand in rhythm. In the meantime, Nicole bent her leg and openly showed me herself masturbating. I didn't want to start using my fingers on her crotch yet, though, because if Jessi last night as any indication, it was going to drive her insane. She was clearly wet and ready, whereas Crystal still had her shorts on. Then I realized Crystal was straddling my leg, rather than kneeling between them. With a slight adjustment, I was able to bring my foot into contact with her crotch. I began to move my foot back and forth as best as I could while pressing lightly into her crotch. In short order, I felt her pushing back, rubbing against my foot.

Time to move. "All right ladies, you were both wonderful with your tongues, but now its time I showed you what I can do!" They weren't sure what I had in mind, but in short order I had them laying side by side, knees bend and thighs apart. Nicole took off her own panties but left on her skirt and heels, while I removed Crystal's shorts, taking the thong and shirt with it so she was completely naked. I lay down with my face between Nicole's thighs and started licking, running my tongue up and down her slit, increasingly concentrating on the clitoris as it rose and became more prominent with excitement. At the same time, I used the fingers of my right hand to stroke Crystal's labia. Crystal was bikini waxed, Nicole Brazilian. Crystal's pussy softened as I stroked it and I was able to start parting the lips gently. I was pleased to find warm moisture under the protective layer once I was able to delve inside. I was careful not to let my thumb touch her skin, else I would complete the circuit and the current would resume. I was going to save the best for last.

Crystal's clitoris also began to rise, so I switched, so that I was fingering Nicole and licking Crystal. I could sense both of them breathing more shallowly. I continued licking until she was dripping wet and the smell of her musky scent grew dense. Showtime.

I rested my head on their feet as I inserted two fingers into each of their pussies. I stroked both until it my fingers were soaked and slipped in and out easily—it didn't take long. Then I brought my thumb down softly on each of the girls' clits and rubbed gently. The circuit completed, gentle, pleasurable currents ran through the walls of their vaginas straight through their most sensitive genital area.

It was like someone had thrown a switch. Both of them tensed as unimaginable pleasure raced up their spines. "Oh my god!" both exclaimed almost in synch. Nicole pushed her clitoris against my thumb; Crystal's hips bucked up and down like a bronco. Damn; it would have been fun to take bets as to who came first. Coming down the stretch, it was Nicole in the lead. She was breathing hard, like she'd just finished a sprint. It was clear she was going to win; Crystal's bucking hips kept breaking the circuit, while Nicole's pressing her clit into me intensified the process. Crystal also seemed a bit taken aback, the sounds Nicole made reminded her that she was having a threeway with her friend, and it inhibited her. Nicole had no such modesty, and orgasmic spasms racked her body as she crossed the finish line first.

Nicole collapsed onto the bed, but I wasn't letting her off that easy. She wanted me so bad that the only way I could get to Crystal was to screw them both, well, she was gonna have me. I moved up and took one of Crystal's nipples in my mouth to expedite in inevitable climax, but I kept my fingers rubbing Nicole's clit. In seconds she was breathing heavy again, even though she was still tired from the first. "Oh god," she moaned, partly in pleasure and partly from fatigue.

Crystal's hips bucked harder, but I was now lying partly on them, so they couldn't move as far. As a result, my fingers stayed in better contact with her clit. She was breathing almost as fast and hard as if she were in labor, each getting shorter and faster, and then she let loose with an "nnnngggggghhhhhh" of surprising volume. Her shudders were so strong the entire overstuffed mattress shook.

Crystal fell back, exhausted. Nicole, however, turned and held herself up on one elbow. "Oh Crystal, that was awesome! I've known you all these years, and I never knew you had that in you." She smiled with wan embarrassment, but Nicole tongue-kissed her instead.

By bending over to kiss Crystal, Nicole's backside was raised in the air. Damn—no tan lines there, either? Just how and when did this girl sit out? Eh, who cares...without further ado, I moved in behind her. Sensing my movement, she spread her knees farther apart. I lined myself up and smooth and easily slipped into her pussy. At first I couldn't fit all the way, though. Realizing she was missing out on the full experience so to speak, she moved her thighs still wider apart and arched her back. I was able to penetrate deeper, and soon I was able to feel the satisfying slap of my hips into her buttocks with each thrust. Her finely toned glutes rippled just right with eachof my thrusts. "Oh my god...Ooohhhhh!" She now buried her face in the bed, lifting her rump, and overwhelmed by the feeling of my size insider her.

"It's SO big, does it hurt?" Crystal asked, watching now as her friend was speechless with delight.

"Nooooohhh," she sighed, "it feels WONDERFUL. I mean, I feel like I'm stuffed the point of bursting, but it feels great!" I have to say, earth women were doing wonders for my ego.

"I don't know if I could take one that big..." she said wistfully.

"I'm sure you can, my dear," I smiled, "don't worry, I'll go slow." I pulled out of Nicole and moved between Crystal's thighs. She bit her lip nervously, but lifted her legs gamely, spreading wide for me.

I positioned myself at the entrance to her vagina, but I did not enter immediately. I held my dick and rubbed it against her vulva, and up and down against her clit.

"Go ahead," she said nervously.

I pushed just my tip in past her inner wall. It was TIGHT—no virgin, but I'm sure she was much less experienced than her friend. And being afraid made her tense up even more.

I pushed my tip in and out, in and out, in and out, just a few inches deep. Her opening stretched to accommodate my girth, and soon it was quite comfortable. Seeing that I wasn't going to split her open, Crystal relaxed, and so I was able to press further. I stroked, not too quickly, pressing just a bit deeper every time. After a dozen thrusts I no longer needed to use my hand to maintain position. Soon I was comfortably plunging into her receptive pussy. She grabbed her knees to help spread herself open to receive me. Her eyes looked up at me with a mixture of pleasure and wonder. She made little squeaks every time I reached maximum penetration.

Nicole in the meantime lay on her back next to Crystal, just like she had when I was fellating them—she wanted another turn. I decided I had better give it to her now, because Crystal was looking every bit the barely legal cheerleader, and it was going to make me cum soon. I wanted to be sure that when I climaxed, it was in the right pussy!

I pulled out of Crystal, moved over two feet and plunged into Nicole. Whereas I was careful with Crystal, I showed Nicole no such mercy. I filled her up and slammed it down, over and over—and she loved it. I had to admit, Nicole knew how to screw. I think she knew it, too, which is why she was still single—she had the tools to land a big fish, she figured, and she was probably right. Maybe someday she would find her millionaire, but I doubted she'd ever find another fish, pardon the pun, that would fill her as fully as she was right now. Still, it was getting me off to watch her get off...too much. I wanted to be sure Crystal was on the receiving end of my load. Time to switch again.

Out of Nicole, shift left, into Crystal. This threesome stuff was kind of fun. When she lifted her legs, though, I held them and lifted them onto my shoulders. I leaned over her and plunged even more deeply into her belly than before. Our eyes were now close together too; I tried to read what she was thinking, but it looked like it was pretty much just "wow."

I knew I was close, so I didn't want to switch pussies again, but sensed Nicole would grow impatient quickly. So I shifted back so that I could support myself just with my legs and by leaning against Crystal's calves on my shoulders, freeing my hands. I reached to my left and stuck my index finger into Nicole's slit and rubbed her clit with my thumb, inducing the currents again. In seconds she was moaning; that should keep her busy. I thought I would do something similar to Crystal, but I wanted to be closer to cumming first. Instead, I grasped her nipple and let the currents run through it. Somewhat to my surprise, when combined with my dick plowing her pussy she was responding almost as strongly as Nicole. As both girls got more excited, they both focused increasingly inward on the pleasure, becoming less aware of the rest of their surroundings as the intensity of their inner experience increased. It was hot to watch them both getting off, and I felt my dick grow more rigid. I stepped up my pace, even as their breaths became shallower.