Superf***er Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole got off first, curling her hips up as her orgasm commenced. I don't think her first set of shudders was even over when my dick felt Crystal's inner walls spasming around me—although she was quiet this time, the look on her face confirmed she was coming again, too. Her face took on a peaceful, angelic quality, which was a starkly arousing contrast to the fact that she was naked and my dick was buried between her thighs. I looked over at Nicole for a moment—in orgasm, she looked like the dirty slut she was. Then I looked back at beautiful Crystal, and again I was reminded of a barely legal cheerleader. I smiled slightly, and thrust even harder at the thought. Plus it was pretty cool that I had set off two orgasms almost in synch...

Unngghhh....make that...three.

------------------

We lay on the king bed, one girl under each of my arms, they snuggled up to me, some stupid movie on the 42 inch flatscreen. Crystal, ever mindful of others, peeked out at the others; Carmen had fallen asleep on the couch, and Amber had found her way to one of the guest bedrooms. If they had ever investigated what we had been up to, none of us noticed. She returned to my side, and in minutes she was asleep. Nicole, like me, was wide awake (in my species, it is women not men that get sleepy after sex) at first, but as we relaxed the tolls of a long day took us both out before the movie ended.

When I woke, Crystal was the only one up—she was dressed and sitting at the dining room table, texting someone, not sure what do with herself. "Good morning, my dear," I smiled, walking over to her and kissing her. "Thank you for a wonderful evening..."

Before she had a chance to respond, Carmen, probably awakened by the sound of my voice, started stirring "what...where am I?" Crystal shot me an affectionate glance, then went over to help orient her friend.

I called room service and ordered breakfast for everyone; the smell eventually woke Amber and Nicole. We made small talk; the girls were driving back to LA that day, but they had to go back to their rooms to change and check out. I offered to get them a limo back, but they insisted it was just down the street and they wanted to walk. The thanked me for breakfast and headed out. I kissed Carmen and Amber like polite friends; I kissed Nicole like the morning-after that it was; I kissed Crystal like it wasn't just the morning after, but that other mornings might follow. I watched her shapely legs as she walked towards the elevator, imagined my sperm at work inside her. It was a shame, really, that I wouldn't be able to talk to her again, given my mission, because I really did kind of like her. Heck, I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to go solo with her... She gave a little wave as the elevator door closed and they disappeared from sight.

I sighed and glanced at my watch—10am. Time to get my daily play in, make some money, then go to it again. I couldn't wait to see what my next human sex partner would be like.