Superf***er Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that she was my first repeat customer; every other woman I'd screwed had been a pickup, a one-night stand. Sure the sex was consensual, but it was always with at least a glimmer of trepidation, not knowing what to expect. Crystal, however, knew what to expect, and it made her want it all the more.

Crystal was in another world inside her head. Her eyes were closed, but her brows were knitted with concentration. There was pleasure coming from all parts of her body, and she was attending to them all. Just to add to the symphony of ecstasy, I tweaked her nipple again. She breathed heavy and made a little smile as the currents excited the sensitive tips again. Her face relaxed a little and she leaned back. There was now so much pleasure, she couldn't help but be bathed in its feeling no matter where her thoughts took her. The baby, work, her anger towards me--those were all part of another time and place. Now, she was fulfilled, stuffed to the brim with throbbing penis, washed in wave after wave of pleasure. If only peak moments like these weren't so fleeting.

Earlier her dancing got more erotic as she watched my penis react; now it was I that was watching her and feeding off her physical reactions. I stroked her harder and faster, getting off on the fact that she was getting off, big time. My intensification was reflected in her face and her body, as she contorted herself in what might seem a very uncomfortable position, yet she noticed not as her focus was solely on maximizing our genital contact. And of course, her reaction drove me to even greater intensity.

I remembered my earlier image of pinning a cheerleader down to the floor with my dick, and realized this was my chance to do just that. She had a large couch, though; rather than getting rug burns on the floor, I could pin her to the sofa. So I pulled out and stood up. She quickly opened her eyes, and I turned her so she lay across the couch on her back. Then I climbed on top of her and stuffed my dick in as far as it could go.

"Oohhh!!" she squealed again. She threw her arms up over her head lazily. It seemed appropriate that she lay in a position of submission; she was hooked on what my body did to her body, and not even her own common sense prevailed over it. The only thing missing, perhaps, was a pair of handcuffs.

I reached out to my sides, finding her ankles. I gently pushed them up and together, sliding my arms under them and laying them on my shoulders. I kissed her shapely calf, thrusting all the while. I shifted a bit forward, so now she was much under me as in front of me. I was slamming her with an almost up and down motion, and she was bent almost in half under me with her ankles by my ears. Ahh, that's the ticket--I was literally nailing her to the sofa with my penis, cute little cheerleader that she was.

Crystal had no idea about my mental imaginings, of course. She was lost in a world of her own, luxuriously bathing in a pool of pleasure. Her eyes were closed, but mine were open, and I was watching her. I was so wrapped up in the moment I wasn't aware just how aroused I was getting. I mean, I knew I was in the middle of a great fuck, but it caught me by surprise when I suddenly had The Feeling. If you're a guy, you know what I mean: that feeling in your nuts that tells you that the trigger has been pulled, the orgasm machinery has been started, and the pleasures of ejaculation were right around the corner. Oh man...I had been so caught up in my cheerleader fucking fantasy, I hadn't even come up with a plan to deal with the fertility problem. I was so used to getting my partner off at least once before I did, I wasn't expecting that I was the one about to blow.

I had no more time to think...and so I just reacted. I yanked my dick out quickly, grabbed it with my fist, and stroked myself silly. It was past the point of no return, so in a split second I started shooting bursts into the air--I didn't even know where it was landing, I just knew it wasn't inside her pussy.

"Hey..." she said suddenly; my eyes had been closed, but I think that she had opened her eyes when my pulling out interrupted her reverie, only to find herself having to duck the first gusher of sperm. Without seemingly thinking, I responded by quickly shoving two fingers into the orifice I had just vacated and rubbing her clitoris with my thumb. "OOOHHHHHH!" was the response as the pleasure currents coursed through her clit. I could feel her hips suddenly grind into my thumb, hard, in response to the unimaginably intense stimulation. My eyes were still closed, mind you, and my other hand was still stroking me through my orgasm--I had no idea where I was shooting my seed. Neither did she; her eyes were closed again, and her poor little body was almost exploding, the pleasure neurons were firing so fast.

I opened my eyes when I felt the sac was empty--just in time to watch her cum, too. She sucked in hard, arching her back, pushing herself into the couch. Then she suddenly bent forward as shudders racked her entire body. I swear the cushions shook like in an earthquake as Crystal's little body quivered helplessly, swept away by an orgasm to end all orgasms.

----------

Afterwards I surveyed the damage we had done. There were two streaks of cum running along her belly and up her chest--highway lines of love. But I had also managed to blast some into her hair and onto the couch behind her. "I'm sorry," I stammered.

"Why did you...do that?" she asked.

"It's nice of you to volunteer to have another child...but let's let Eddie get a bit older first, OK?"

"OK," she smiled. "Its kind of scary--I really didn't want another baby, at least not yet, but once you start doing things to me..."

I bent over and kissed her. When I straightened, I said "it was kind of a last-second reaction, but I think there's a good chance it will be enough. But I'm sorry, I got some on the couch; I'll buy you a new one..."

"Don't worry about it," she said, moving so that she could sit more comfortably on her butt rather than on her back, "Eddie has thrown up on this couch a dozen times. It'll have to be replaced, but no point until he's weaned." When she moved, we could see that there was also a big wet stain under her butt where her excess juices had soaked in.

"Let me at least get a towel for that," I said, getting up and heading to the bathroom before she could protest. Returning, I tossed it to her so she could wipe herself off. "Lift your feet," I said, playfully mimicking the tone of a scolding mother. She toppled herself over sideways on the couch, curling her legs up under her. I knelt and patted the towel onto the wet spot. I was aware that Crystal was watching me, and I was a bit self-conscious for this was not the sort of thing I would normally doau natural, but when I glanced over her way her eyes were drooping. I kept patting the spot as best I could, then returned the towel to the bathroom. I didn't know where she kept her laundry, so I tossed it on the floor. I did a quick search, but found no other towels; heading into the hall, I found a closet and soon had a fresh one to hang.

By the time I got back, exhausted Crystal was sound asleep. She was almost as cute as Eddie when she slept, in a very different way of course. I gently slipped my hands under her and, her slight weight in Earth gravity being nothing to me, I easily carried her to her bed. I laid her down, pulled back the covers, then lifted her again and tucked her in. I thought about joining her, but since I hadn't explicitly been invited I decided I had better sleep on the couch.

That encounter turned out to be turning point. Crystal's apartment became a regular stopover on the night before I left Vegas, and I went to Vegas a lot because that's where I won most of my spending money. Her Internet connections also turned out to be a gold mine; if even once a week I could get my lay without spending hours in the bars, it really helped me to keep going. But even more than that, she showed me something more subtle and profound. She showed me that the women of earth could be willing participants in their own salvation. Saving the planet one pussy at a time started to become a partnership WITH humans, not something I had to always do TO them.