Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh yes!" she said while punching the air, throwing her goggles and cap in a glorious huff. "Suck it Regina, suck it! Oh yes, yes, yes, yes! I beat you! I beat you!"

"I don't care," Regina said happily. "I'm just glad that I'm not having sex with my dad."

Sheba stepped out of the pool and went right into the arms of her father, she soaking wet but her hair still perfect. Joe rubbed his girl's blonde locks, a glint in his eye as he looked down at her.

"You girls come see what we get up to," said Joe in his Texan accent. "We gonna get in that there shower and have us some fun. Come on, just come and see some of our lovin'."

"Umm...Okay," Regina said with a shrug, actually intrigued to see this father-daughter love scene.

"Yeah, whatever, I'll watch," said Tammie.

Principal Sanchez addressed the crowd as the girls and Joe went to the showers, his voice softer and more professional: "Ladies and Gentleman don't forget that tomorrow is our annual Boy Sports Day, hosted by Miss Bolovey. Boy Sports Day, a day where the boys shine. If you like boys and men, please attend this Kay Parker High special presentation. Also, don't forget to pre-order your DVD's for this event-- which you can do right now from our website, thank you." His voice took back its natural electricity when making his next announcement: "Coming up next: Sheba and her father in the shower while Regina and Tammie watch!"

***

The changing room/shower was emptied out, the cameras in position, the director ready for what was about to happen. Joe and his daughter Sheba were under the running water, he holding her in his arms, the temperature increasing for them and their live audience of two --Regina and Tammie. Still clad in their rubber swimsuits, they stood next to each other as they got ready to watch this incestual showcase.

"Shall we start, pumpkin?" asked Joe.

Sheba nodded. "Let's do this, Daddy."

Joe clutched his girl's chin, leaned down and gave her a soft, tender kiss. Sheba stood on her tiptoes and happily exchanged bodily fluids with her father, their wet mouths filling with warmth and saliva. This mutual exchange of taboo lust sent a cold shiver down both Regina and Tammie backs, their eyes glued on the action unfolding before them.

"Hmmm, oh baby," while kissing, Joe skilfully untied his daughter's bikini top and let it drape to the floor, in turn revealing a most spectacular wonder of the universe: a teen girl's pert, full bloom, springtime breasts. Regina and Tammie gasped as Sheba's stars sprung out, awed by their cuddly soft majesty.

"Come 'er baby," Joe pulled his girl in close to his chest, their skin meeting, a feeling of soft on rough, together locked in a forbidden embrace, their emotive warmth hotter than the Sahara itself. Joe then pulled his girl in tighter, with one hand on her hair and the other slapping and gripping her tight teen buttocks.

"Oh baby!" he shouted in excitement as he ripped off her bikini bottoms, slapping her perfect teen derrière with his meaty paw. "Oh baby you got the best butt in the whole wide world, Oh yes my darling, ohhh, hmmm, such a great butt!"

"Oh Daddy, Daddy!" she groaned as she slid over his wet body. "Ohhh I am wet, good Lord all mighty I am wet!"

Joe started warbling: "I know sweetie, oh Daddy knows, Daddy knows. Now, Daddy needs his release, Daddy needs his release! Oh honey Daddy needs, Daddy needs, Daddy needs his release!"

Sheba understood and followed her father's wishes: she got right on her knees and with one hard yank, pulled down her father's shorts, his erect member meeting her upon exit, right in her face, at full attention, with only one place to go.

"Give Daddy a kiss."

Sheba puckered her lips and gave a soft kiss to her father's foreskin.

"Oh LORD!" The roof literally shook when Joe slammed his foot on the ground. "Sweet Lord all mighty! Oh my! Woo! Oh yes, that's my girl! Woo! Yes! Okay, now, open wide, open wide for Daddy: say 'ah' baby."

"Ahhh!" she opened her mouth, dove in and stuck her father's large throbbing cock inside her pretty little mouth. Sheba proceeded to rotate her father's iron rod, rolling it around, letting it melt inside her cotton-candy mouth.

The way Sheba was sucking on her own father's cock with so much gusto, holding it steady with her hand while bobbing the instrument in-and-out. This, and the smell of their hot rubber suits, made the two curious girls very, very horny. Comfortable with group masturbation, Regina was pleasuring herself, rubbing her fingers over her rubber-clad vagina. Tammie saw what her partner was doing in terms of self-pleasure and feeling somewhat turned-on, Tammie, tactfully, started fingering herself, too.

Meanwhile, Joe was shivering from his daughter's vacuuming mouth. "Ohhhh yeah, ohhh yeah baby, just like that, yeah! Oh yeah! Woo! Atta girl! Keep at it, keep it going, keep the suction going, oh yeah, lil' deeper hun, oh yeah, that's it, ohhhhhhh hold on, hold on, hold on, don't make Daddy cum, don't make Daddy cum baby, not yet hun, not yet." Joe lifted his daughter up by her armpits, turned her around and slapped her wet ass with a mighty wet thwack.

"Open up for Daddy!"

She nodded. "Yes Pa!"

Sheba put her hands on the wall, spread her legs apart and got her cheeks in place.

"Oh no he won't!" Regina whispered. "Not with his size!"

"Oh he will," replied Tammie. "Trust me: I know. He will and she'll like it -- hey!" Tammie looked down and saw that she was holding hands with Regina. "What? Why are you holding hands with me?"

"What? You're holding hands with me! -- oh, just shut up and rub my pussy," Regina grabbed Tammie's soft wet hand.

"Wha-what are you doing?" asked Tammie.

"You know what you're going to do," Regina led Tammie's hand's downward and placed it right on her small rubbery instrument of joy.

"Oh? You want me giving you my expert talents? Hmm...You got it," Tammie clutched tightly on Regina's pussy and prodded it with her sharp fingers. Ever the giver, Regina went and returned the favour, putting her hand on Tammie's vagina and giving her pal a vaginal massage. They pleasured each other as they kept their gazes stuck on the incestual Texans.

For a good two minutes, Joe sized up his prize, inspecting while stroking, looking at it from each angle, admiring his daughter's butt cheeks.

"Look Daddy: I can shake my butt!" Sheba did a cute little booty shake.

"Hmm, your Daddy loves your butt the more he sees it," he said with a wide grin.

Sheba giggled in response, "You ol' sweet talker you."

"Hmmm, yes, my sweet lil' thing. Now hold tight for Daddy, hold on as this big one gets ready to put itself inside you." Joe approached her butt, held his cock, then slapped his red-hot steel against her soft bun surface

"Ohhh feels so good, Daddy," she said with a shiver. "Ohhh, I'm, I'm so ready for it Daddy, hmm, go on Daddy, please, do me like you do Mama: I wanna be your good girl, I wanna be your good girl! Me, do me, please, I need it so bad Daddy, hmmm! Please! Hmmm! Please Pa, please!"

His daughter's sweet voice and pleading tone was just too much to take. "Hmmm, Daddy's thingy is hurting for ya baby, good hurt, you doing good baby...but just wait 'till I get myself proper ready. Daddy needs to be good and ready when he goes inside your little butt."

"Anything you want, Pa."

Seconds later, as he gazed upon her dripping wet, shinny, sweet looking ass, he found the desire just too strong to overcome; her gravitational pull too strong to resist: He needed to enter inside her -- ready or not.

"Get ready sweetie, get ready for your Daddy: it's time!" Joe got into position, took some soap, lubed up, and then, entered in, slowly and precisely.

"Ohhh," she winced as it probed her. "I feel it, I feel it! Eee, it's sooo big! Eee! Daddy, ohhh! Ohhhhh!"

"Oh be strong baby, be strong for Daddy," he too was in pain as his thick instrument got at just the right angle, enough to go --

"Inside me, ohhh, it's inside me Daddy, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it."

His body red, his muscles tense, but his mission successful: he was in his daughter's butt.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy, it's so -- ohhhh!" When the cute southern gal felt that contact, it hit her like a volcanic eruption of once-outlawed sexual awareness: it was as if every nerve-end in her body was hit with a titanic shower of pleasure-bound meteor strikes, her pleasure centres set for sexual annihilation.

"Oh...DA-DA-DA-DA-DADDY!" she screamed as the roaring water trickled down her back, the orgasmic sensations exploding like napalm as her father's thick cock penetrated deep inside her.

"Yee-hah!" Joe slammed his hand on the wall as he went in and out of his little girl's ass, the intensity increasing tenfold as the seconds ticked away.

"So good, oh so good Daddy."

"Hmm, you're doing good honey, keep at it." Joe could feel his daughter boiling, almost able to see the steam coming out from her back.

For all involved, the shower got several degrees hotter as soon as the reaming began, going from searing hot to skin-roasting temperatures. Joe then put his hands on his daughter's tiny hips: he pushed in deeper, his thumbs planted deep into her skin.

"Oh! Oh! It's so gosh-darn tight Daddy, oh Lord it's tight, hmm, ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she winced as her face was up against the shower wall, the sensations making her shake, tremble, her legs barely staying upright.

"Oh you're so tight babe, so tight. Ohhhh sweetheart, stay strong, stay strong for Daddy," he went in as deep as he could, pushing his instrument all the way into the small opening, his cold breath giving her neck a sharp, arctic chill.

"DADDY!" she screamed at the top of her voice, she unable to string together any cute words or sayings, defeated by the unearthly, painful and pleasurable sensations: the feel of her father's iron pipe, his forbidden desire, this sexual experience taking her to her limits, she ready, ready to release.

Joe could feel the tightness closing in. The time to retreat was not soon: it was now.

"One more stroke baby, let Daddy get one more in, and uh!" he took his cock out, then, with one hand, turned his daughter around

"Stretch your body out; go on, just like we practiced."

While her pussy leaked, Sheba spread her arms and legs wide apart. Her father then jerked his cock at jet-speed levels, his right arm a blur as he powered through, ready to unload, ready to cover his daughter with what he called his --

"Cum Diggger!!! Ahhhhhh!" with one hard release, a half-litre of diamond-clear liquid cum splashed all over the gorgeous Sheba's body, spraying her from head to toe.

"Hmmm!" she rubbed her father's cum over her body, leading it downward as the water merged the ejaculate and her juices into a new solution, this combination of hot taboo desire slipping down to her vagina, spreading joy through her sensitive feminine body. Sheba fingered herself and kneeled over as her climax came.

"Oh yeah!" she muttered under her breath, "Yeah! Yeah! Hmm, hmm, hmm! HMMMMMMM! Oh Daddy I did it!"

So taken with the action, Tammie grabbed Regina's tit and dug her long fingers into the soft rubber.

"Hmmmmm, fuck yeah, fuck," muttered Tammie as she was lost in the sexual vista.

Regina grabbed Tammie's tight ass in response.

"I'm so gonna cum, I'm so gonna cum," Regina groaned, her knees kicking together.

As the girls felt each other's touch, they looked at each other.

"Hey, fuck off, I'm cumming first," said Tammie.

"Try to stop me," Regina smirked.

"Oh yeah?"

They grabbed at each other's suits, locked eyes and, then, in that instant, the intrigue, the waiting, the tit-for-tat, the games, they all ended. Finally, no more attempts by either to hold anything back, no more hiding, it was time to embrace the wonders of their lesbian paradise: They leapt into each other's arms and kissed with a passion so ferocious, so intense, it would maul the most deadly of earthbound creatures. The girls fell on the floor, wet lips locked, bodies rubbing, wet rubber vagina's sliding against one another, all under where it started for them: the hot running water of a shower, though, this time, as they rolled on the floor, they were accompanied by a present from the Thompsons: the incestual juices of life.

"Aw, how sweet," said Sheba, she sitting on the floor, her dad's arms wrapped around her, his deflated member grinding against her quivering back.

"Beautiful," noted Joe. "Beautiful...If I wasn't so beat, I'd ream them both."

***

Later that night at the Cestin home...

"Now Joe..." Matthew Cestin thought carefully about his next question. "Tell us about the pool parties."

Greg Kwon was pleased with that question: "Ohhhh, good one!"

The dads, Matthew and Greg, were taping the latest episode of their popular podcast: 'Dad Time'. Their interviewee was the man who'd just had live anal sex with his daughter, Joe.

The man of the moment gave his response: "Wonderful experiences, real cherished memories, for sure, always had a good time when my girl stripped down and got in her little bikini. But, heck, let me tell you something I never told anyone before: You ready for this? Okay: She wasn't invited to the other girls' pool parties. The guys' parties? Heck, she was VIP, but the real prestige is the girl parties and those little ladies wanted none of my girl. They were jealous, pure and simple, oh yeah, no hiding it too, it was clear as day I tell you what. The reasons were obvious: they didn't wanna be shown up by my beautiful girl. In fact, their fathers invited us to the parties! Those men wanted to see her as badly as the boys did, for sure."

"God damn!" said Greg. "So other dads would actually invite you and your daughter to their daughters' parties?"

"Heck yeah they did! Asked us with bells on."

"Right on," Greg nodded in approval. "Matthew? Got something to add?"

Matthew was taking his Dean James Lipton role very, very seriously. His hands were clasped as his voice took on a low-tempo perversion: "Joe, tell us...about the lovemaking."

"Gentle, always very gentle lovin', I'm always a tender lover, yep, never went too deep, wanted to keep the tightness. My girth is big, you know, didn't wanna get her all stretched out. The stuff we did today, it was just the right level, you know, just the right level, but we took it really high today, real high. The important thing to me though is to always have a good cuddling session at the end, you know, let her know she's loved. But she knows that, she knows it."

"And for those that don't know," added Greg, "Sheba is right here, in this house."

"Howdy!" she shouted from the kitchen. "Just russling up some grub!" Sheba walked over and poked her head into the living room.

"Whatcha guys doing?"

"Our, our podcast," said Greg as the drool dripped down his face.

"Show these guys what you wearing," said Joe. "Go on, they're great guys right here, good people."

Sheba stepped out of the corner and showed her latest ensemble: tight black briefs and a small snug-fitting Ben 10 t-shirt.

"Ahh," Matthew rubbed his chin. "That is so unbearably adorable. Greg: take a picture of her, post it later on the website and let everyone know that this wonderful girl is wearing my son's old clothes."

Sheba scratched her crotch region. "Little itchy around here...I just saw em' layin' around. Think he will mind?"

"He will NOT," said Greg.

"Because he won't care," added Matthew. "He won't mind because he doesn't know what's going on around him."

Just then, Regina and Tammie came bursting into the house, hand in hand, all giggles and lesbian excitement.

"Oh hey Dad," said Regina.

"Hey," Tammie said to her father.

"All our girls are here!" said Matthew.

"This can only lead to good things," noted Greg.

Regina and Tammie looked at each other, then shook their heads while laughing.

"Nothing with you guys," said Regina.

"I own Regina's pussy," noted Tammie. "You guys ain't going near it!"

"Oh, wait, hold on." Regina addressed her father: "Why is there a big RV outside our house?"

"I'll tell you later," he replied, "But I think we first want to have a few words -- ah heck, not talk, we want to see you two girls in action!"

The girls shook their heads, looked at each other, smiled, held hands and leapt up the stairs. When they got to the middle of the staircase, Sheba ran up to them with a request:

"Hey, can I join in on this?"

Regina and Tammie enthusiastically nodded.

"Sure, come on," said Regina.

"Like you have to ask?" said Tammie. "I thought I was going to have to drag you in!"

"Yippe!" the three girls ran hand-in-hand to the bedroom, slamming the door shut, ready to engage in some midnight Sapphic fun.

Greg waved his arms: "Okay, that's the end of this podcast. Remember to subscribe, keep following us and we'll keep bringing you the best insight into this insane, crazy, lewd, disgusting and downright wrong world we live in. Remember: we live in a nation of incest for a reason: because everyone is family and everyone is fucking. All right, big kisses, mwah-mwah-mwah, we love you all, thank you all for listening and we'll see you soon. Peace!"

End