All Comments on 'Take Me to the River'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
amelasamelasover 14 years ago
Sweet!

My wife will love this one... I did.

I'm not usually critical of sex stories because they are what they are. Sometimes amusing, often just rehashed boring crap.

This one however was arousing and written much better than I'd have managed.

It's the old story of an old man's dream come true. The dream fell directly onto his lap, heh heh. He should be ashamed of himself for playing & defiling this young innocent redheaded maiden. Some guys do have all the luck.

The story, as told from the female side, is all about uncertain lust, hormones, romance, loving and teen dreams. (young sheltered girl ( no longer available ))

Paul's however going to enjoy the summer even more than Sweet Elizabeth.

He'll of course have his hands full again, in more than one way this fall. ( line from an old song ) "Geez Kathy, it was a summer romance and summer's over now!"

Paul is a dirty old Lucky bastard... heh heh.

Thank you, I did enjoy :)

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
Sweet story

Nice story of a first time experience, thoroughly enjoyed it!

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I could not only see the picture in my mind, I could sense their feelings very well, too.

To me, that's a very good story. Thanks a lot for the entertainment.

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 14 years ago
WOW! Your story is what I look for on this site.

I love the extraordinary sensitivity of your story. Stories such as yours are the reason I read and try to write erotica. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

SwiverGuy

Melbourne, Australia

curiousk75curiousk75over 14 years ago
PERFECT!

lovely, sweet, sexy - i'm heading off to read your other submissions now - thank you xxx

purple eaglepurple eagleover 14 years ago
Very well-written, capturing the senses

The story captures the senses of both characters and the reader. Sensitivity and passion are shared in a most believable setting and circumstance. Thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Thank you everybody

for a sweet and most arousing story. And a story can't arouse me unless it's well-written.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
Nicely done!

An erotic tale of a first time worth remembering and worth telling. Keep writing!

stillstrokinstillstrokinover 14 years ago
You just feel it.

Congratulations on a wonderfully written story! in reading it you can feel the how bashful Elizabeth is. You can feel her curiosity. You can feel her anticipation, passion, caution, delight, her physical tingling. I enjoyed your writng to the extent that I felt that I could have actually been Paul in the story. Your writing just seems to invite the reader to share in the emotion and erotic feelings. Looking forward to see just what filled the rest of the summer.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Beautifully erotic

A sweet, sensuous tale by one of the best authors on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BRAVO!!

I loved this story! Loved it! I'm a die-hard romantic, though, so to me the only way to improve this story is to have them end up getting married! I had a 40-something boyfriend when I was 18, lol. Always did like the older men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm a fan...

I've read two or three of your stories so far, and find your writing to be very provocative. You weave your story slowly but not monotonously. Your descriptions and character development are superb. Your erotic passages are verrrrry realistic. I look forward to reading MANY more stories by you, and will also read some of your favorite Literotica authors. Thanks for the well written submissions!

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2about 13 years ago
Endearing

This story was so utterly endearing, I loved it. Obviously it was well written to achieve that effect, and many others as well. Thank you for writing it and for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Impeccable detail!

I absolutely loved this story. It's not over-written, and the character details are perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Freaking Fantastic

I loved your character development and the overall storyline. I can honestly say Ive never felt this hot after reading a story. My god... absolutely amazing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME STOREY

I loved every word. This was very well done I aws so hard and got off 2 times and I am a 53 yo. man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

that was hot hot hot :P

WishFullWishFullover 11 years ago

Wonderful. You are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow hot

I am a 54 year old man. I have never been with a youner girl. But would love to. So any girl over 18 that would like to try an older man write me. I live in Oklahoma. So coen girls write me. I am single. But if you are single or married it is ok. Just make sure he stays at home. samhop42@gmail.com

ErikaLyneErikaLynealmost 11 years ago
Wow

This is a great story. Very believable. I'm going to make sure and take a look at your other stories. I hope you keep writing more! Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too trusting, or too naive?

Well written, but missing a key element to make it realistic. Most young women in her position would have been very afraid of an accidental pregnancy. This doesn't seem to enter her head at all in the story. If she is on the pill or otherwise could not get pregnant for some reason, this should have been hinted at. I kept waiting for her to object that while she wanted him, she didn't want to proceed without settling the issue of birth control. As I read her journey towards womanhood, I wanted to scream at her to bring the issue up.

The older man, who seems to be very caring, also should have been concerned that she not get pregnant. The story has him withdrawing, but he doesn't reassure her in advance that this is what he is planning. In any case, it is not a particularly good form of birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

This is top notch writing, I have a thing for first time stories and read lots of them but none of them felt this believable, this hot it certainly sounds like somebody is telling us her childhood love, it feels a bit nostalgic, maybe smt that could happen in early 50s…

I also loved the fact that you avoided cliches, and this is not told from the dirty old man perspective like some many of stories here, none of those stories are intriguing because all they want to talk about how they fucked a little girl, how she whimpered in pain and kept saying 'omigod omigod, you're so big", seriously how lame to read the same stereotype again and again, thank you for giving this teenage girl a real voice, we could tell how much she is smitten with this guy and how truly in experienced she is yet full of passion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable Reading

Thanks for a delightful story. Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Very well done. Not usually into older men, but I really enjoyed this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Dearest angel,

You never disappoint! This was so very sexy. I'd rent anything to Paul. Keep writing!

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
🔥got sex but

I hated the H. U. G. E. !! age difference.

It was disgusting & totally CREEPY 🤢

Her fathers age, & aquintance — that makes him abusing his friends daughter.

That makes him a complete asshole.

Yet — I loved your description of 🔥sex scenes!

Had the age diff had of been say 10 years it would have been SO MUCH BETTER.

Still the image of an experienced person showing her sex yet not so offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another great story!

You have a wonderful way of telling me how Elizabeth felt from her point of view. Far too many stories just tell what happened and leave out the feelings. The age difference is fine. Men on the high side of 40 may make better lovers as you described because they can take their time and be considerate, and not just grab and force the issue as many male writers seem to do. Thanks again for your wonderful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous