That 70's Show-Donna and Jackie Get

Story Info
The girls feel unappreciated.
9.4k words
4.68
40.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional story about fictional characters.

*****

Donna and Jackie were mad...no, they were pissed. The entire gang (except for the foreign exchange student, Fez, who was on an outing with his host family) was in the Foreman basement (when weren't they in the Foreman basement) and Jackie and Donna were being ignored. Jackie Burkhardt was used to being the center of attention: the rich, cute, nearly perfect brunette with the petite body was dating Michael Kelso and usually he hung on her every word like a puppy dog, but not today. Eric Foreman's older sister, Laurie, had come bounding down the basement stairs wearing the shortest cut-off jean shorts and a tube top. The way her breasts had bounced, it was obvious that the "slut" had not been wearing a bra, and Kelso was now flirting with her...right in front of Jackie. She had never been so humiliated in her life and somehow Kelso would pay for this indiscretion.

Donna Pinciotti was similarly being ignored by her boyfriend Eric. Usually he couldn't wait to sit by her so that their legs were touching, but lately he had been distracted...by a stupid movie. It was 1977 and Star Wars had just come to the theatre in Point Place. Eric was absolutely obsessed with the film, had seen it countless times in the last month and he was currently having an argument with another one of the basement regulars, Stephen Hyde, about who was more powerful: Darth Vader or Obi-Wan Kenobi. It was an argument they had relived seemingly every day and Donna was fed up. Not only had Eric been ignoring her, but she had finally decided that it was time they lost their virginity together, and he had missed all the signs she had trying to display. Since she had reached this decision, with every passing day she was becoming more horny and all Eric could think about was the seemingly gay Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker.

For months he had been pressuring her to take their relationship "to the next level" like Kelso and Jackie. Now she was ready to surrender herself to the boy she loved, and he was so distracted he was oblivious to her needs. Donna had even convinced her mother to let her begin taking birth control pills. Normally Donna was not terribly fond of the snobbish, pretentious Jackie, but it was nice to have someone to confide in; a kindred spirit. Jackie had finally had enough when Kelso brushed past her to retrieve a freeze-pop from the chest freezer for Laurie, "let's get out of here Donna, we're not appreciated here."

"You're right Jackie," Donna angrily agreed, "I bet they won't even notice that we're gone." The two teenagers stormed out of the basement, up the outside stairs, and into the Foreman driveway...and they were correct, the boys never even noticed them leaving. "Well, what now," inquired Donna as they stood in the sunlight squinting.

"Oh, I have a great idea," Jackie replied with a wide grin on her face, "we'll show them what they're missing, and when they come crawling back...we'll ignore them. Let's get into our bathing suits and sunbathe right here in the driveway...that'll show 'em."

Normally Donna was not a big fan of the sun: she was a red head and sunburned very easily; not to mention the freckles, but it seemed like the perfect plan to tease the guys. They retreated next door to Donna's house and up into her bedroom to change. Actually Jackie was wearing her bikini under her clothes because Kelso had hinted that they would be driving to Jackson's quarry to go swimming. There was a deep pond there formed by years of digging shale and it was a favorite hangout for young people...sometimes there was even skinny-dipping up on the cliffs. Jackie was not that fond of swimming, but she enjoyed showing off her perfect little body. If Kelso did force her into the water it wasn't so bad since it was a manmade pool and there were not "icky" fish swimming around.

When Donna emerged from her bathroom wearing her beige one-piece swimming suit, Jackie looked her over and suddenly exclaimed, "oh no,no, no Donna."

Seeing that Jackie was staring at her crotch, a suddenly self conscious Donna blurted out, "what...what's wrong."

"Donna your red jungle is sticking out the sides of your suit," Jackie informed her aghast.

Looking down, Donna could see that her bright red pubic hair was plainly visible around the sides of her suit. It was the first time she had worn the suit since last Summer and was shocked to know her bush had become that overgrown. It was widely agreed that there were three seasons in Wisconsin: July; Packers season; and Winter. This was the first stretch of nice warm weather of the year. "Oh we're going to have to do something about that," Jackie told her.

"Well, what do you do," Donna inquired.

"Look," answered the petite brunette pulling the bikini bottom to one side to expose her completely bald, smooth pubic area, "I read that all the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders have to do this so that nothing shows around their uniforms. You don't have to shave like me, but go get some scissors, shaving cream and a razor and we'll trim that jungle."

"All right, I guess," agreed Donna as she went into the bathroom to get the items, "why don't you go down to the kitchen and steal a couple of Bob's beers."

When Jackie returned, she had brought an entire six-pack. Although they were of legal drinking age, Donna's father did not like to think of his "little girl" drinking. After a couple of beers, Donna had finally lost some of her modesty and was ready to bare her pubic area to Jackie. She slipped off her suit and Jackie, slightly inebriated, whistled, "wow Donna, I knew they were big, but your chest is huge." Donna blushed with pride while Jackie stared at her 38 C breasts. All the high school boys stared at them and Eric worshipped her chest: he loved to bury his face in her cleavage.. Her areola were the size of half-dollars, capped by gumdrop sized nipples. When she skipped a bra, they swayed from side to side like water balloons, but of course she would never go out in public without a bra. Not Donna, the "good girl."

Donna sat on the bed, a towel under her, with her legs crossed, sort of in a yoga position and laid a warm, wet washcloth over her pubic area to soften the skin and hair. After a few minutes, Jackie crawled up in front of her, removed the washcloth and began to trim Donna's fiery red bush with the scissors. "I feel like one of those jungle explorers hacking away at the undergrowth with a machete; that's what you call those big knives isn't it," Jackie stated with a big grin.

"Oh thanks...it's not that bad is it," Donna answered sounding exasperated.

"You could hide small birds in this bush," Jackie laughed as she kept cutting the hair shorter, "what does Eric say when he sees it."

"Oh he's never seen me completely naked," Donna divulged.

Jackie stopped the grooming, her mouth hanging open, "get out of here...never. Do you mean you two have never done it...you're a virgin?"

"No we've never had intercourse," Donna admitted, but I'm not technically a virgin...I do know how to pleasure myself."

"Wow, what are you waiting for, you know Michael and I have been doing it for months," Jackie confided.

Feeling tipsy and uninhibited, Donna admitted she was ready, "I've been trying to get him alone to tell him, but he's been such a dumb-ass since that stupid movie came out."

"Well, let's get this done and we'll show him what he's missing," assured Jackie. She had trimmed the patch very short, reached for the shaving cream Donna had borrowed from Bob, squirted some in her hand and smoothed it all around Donna's mound. "Now what will it be, a triangle or a landing strip," Jackie asked.

"Oh I think a landing strip would be sexy," Donna admitted.

"Landing strip it is then," Jackie agreed and began to carefully shave the sides of Donna's mound. "Jeez Donna," Jackie exclaimed, "those lips must be almost two inches long...I've never seen lips that long; can you tie them in a knot...just kidding." She continued to scrape the razor over Donna's groin until all that was left was a small patch of shaving cream just above Donna's slit. Donna would never admit it to Jackie, but she could feel the inside of her pussy growing moist from all the attention and she had to bite her lower lip to keep from moaning. Jackie was doing a marvelous job of inadvertently manipulating Donna's pussy and it was driving her mad. Finally Jackie wiped off the remaining shaving cream and smoothed baby oil all around Donna's crotch until it glistened. Oblivious to the effect she had on Donna, Jackie suggested, "OK, get your suit back on and let's go tease the crap out of the guys." Donna was glad for the reprieve because she didn't think she could take the stimulation much longer without screaming.

Little did the girls know that while they were grooming Donna, the guys had left the Foreman house, leaving only Red in the house. Kelso had convinced them to go get some French Fries and then go to his house, telling them, "this is about the time Mrs. Feldman sunbathes topless in her backyard every afternoon, and you can see her perfectly from my bedroom window." Not even questioning where the girls had disappeared to, they almost fell over themselves bounding up the basement stairs. Even Laurie had been picked up by one of her college professors to work on some "extra credit." If Kitty had been home she might have questioned this, but Red was just proud of her for trying so hard; she was his little girl and she could do no wrong.

Throwing on their sandals the girls took two folding lawn chairs from the Pinciotti back yard and set them up in the Foreman driveway in direct view of the kitchen sliding glass doors. Jackie was in her element: leaning back in her tiny blue and red flower print bikini basking in the warm Summer sun; while poor Donna was not feeling comfortable at all. To begin with, the encounter with Jackie's slippery fingers had left her horny and unsatisfied, she really did not like the sun, and she felt uncomfortable displaying her body (even with a modest one-piece suit). She was, however, taking solace in knowing that her display of skin was probably driving Eric crazy. "You just wait," Jackie assured her, "any minute they'll come running out that door, drooling; and then we'll have the upper hand."

Little did they know that standing back in the shadows of the kitchen, out of sight, there was only one interested soul: Red Foreman. He was only working four days a week at the plant now, so he was home on a weekday while Kitty was at the hospital working an extra shift. "Just look at those bitches," he mumbled to himself while he rubbed the crotch of his pants, "I'd like to stick something up their asses and it's not my foot. I could make that little one scream, and look at the tits on Eric's girlfriend."

Suddenly he felt a second hand fondling his groin and a familiar voice in his ear, "do you see something you like?" He had been so intent on watching the girls that he hadn't heard his wife Kitty come in the front door. "I got out of work early to surprise you," she whispered, "why don't we ask them to come in and have some fun. I would love to watch you sink "Big Red" into some teenage pussy." Sometimes Red forgot what a total pervert Kitty was at heart.

He smiled broadly, kissed his bride and headed for the back door. Sliding the door open he called out, "sorry to tell you girls this, but the boys went out someplace. Kitty would like to invite you in for something cold to drink."

"Those bastards," exclaimed Jackie under her breath, knowing Red didn't like it when the kids swore,"they didn't even tell us. Come on Donna let's go inside."

"Well they couldn't tell us, we we're here," Donna defended them. A little unsteady on her feet from the beer, Donna followed Jackie into the Foreman kitchen; self conscious about Red seeing her in her bathing suit. She knew her nipples were protruding and quite visible. Red pulled out chairs for them around the kitchen table and the always smiling Kitty sat down a tray filled with glasses and a full pitcher dripping with condensation.

My world famous...well at least in Point Place, heh,heh,...strawberry daiquiris," Kitty cackled. "We're all adults now; just don't you go driving when you leave here, heh, heh," she continued, her trademark laugh somehow comforting and relaxing. Feeling flushed from the hot sun and already tipsy from the beers, the girls readily drank the cool beverage and several refills. Kitty excused herself to go change out of her nurse's uniform, saying, "you girls keep Red company, and I'll be right back."

Normally the girls would have felt totally uncomfortable and self conscious around the stern Red, but today he seemed different; more accessible and friendly. Maybe it was the beer and alcohol that loosened their inhibitions, but they found it quite easy to talk to him and were soon talking about the most intimate subjects. Donna had completely forgotten to be self conscious about the amount of skin she had on display and did not notice Red practically staring at her cleavage. When Kitty returned wearing an old threadbare robe, or "housecoat" as she called it, they were discussing what insensitive boyfriends they had. Kitty sat on Red's lap and put her arm around his neck, her housecoat falling slightly open. Donna could swear that Kitty wasn't wearing anything under it because she could see almost all of Kitty's breast. Red commented, "all teenage boys are dumb-asses with only one thing on their minds."

"Now Red," scolded Kitty, "you're talking about your son."

"Eric," Red continued, "he probably wouldn't know how to have sex if he had the opportunity."

"I'm not sure Red," Donna volunteered, "he does kind of fumble around, but we've never had sex. Lately all he seems to care about is Star Wars. I'm getting very frustrated." Displaying no inhibitions at all after yet another daiquiri, Donna divulged, "actually I was ready to go all the way...I am so curious about what it feels like."

" There, you see Kitty," Red stated, "Eric doesn't take care of business. That damn Star Wars crap and that fruit Luke Wingwalker, or whatever his name is. With a beautiful girlfriend like Donna, I don't know how he can keep his hands off her. I'm beginning to wonder if he's a fruit."

"Thanks Red," Donna responded blushing, "do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Oh trust me Donna," Kitty answered for Red, "he's always saying he doesn't know what a knockout like you sees in Eric." Donna, unconsciously thrust her impressive chest out even more, and could feel herself becoming aroused knowing that this "mans man" thought she was desirable.

Feeling left out, Jackie began complaining about Kelso, "it's the same with Michael...he has been ignoring me, and never satisfies me."

"Whatever do you mean, dear," Kitty cajoled her, winking at Red.

"You know," Jackie continued, also having totally lost her inhibitions, "sex. I guess it's no secret that we've been doing it for awhile now. It's supposed to last more than a couple minutes, right?"

Red laughed, and Kitty answered her, "oh my yes. But that's a teenage boy for you, they're all quick on the trigger. More experienced men make you feel incredible and last much longer. I'm so lucky; Red is a terrific lover...and hung like a horse, heh, heh, heh." The girls looked at each other, just assuming that Kitty was also getting tipsy; not realizing that the Foreman's were just playing along. Donna was becoming more aroused as she watched Red's hand reach inside Kitty's housecoat and caress her breast.

Jackie knew that Kelso didn't measure up to that description, and Donna had never actually seen Eric's penis, but had held it in her hand so knew it's approximate size. Donna was the first to quickly speak up, "can we see it...please," and Jackie nodded her encouragement.

Kitty and Red exchanged smiles and Kitty stood up so that Red could do the same. As he unbuckled and unzipped his pants, the girls leaned forward in anticipation. When he shoved his pants and shorts down to his knees, a huge piece of flesh flopped out directly onto the kitchen table. Their eyes bulging, in unison, almost as if reading a script, the girls exclaimed, "oh my God." It was at least ten inches long and still flaccid. As it lay there on the table, it drew them like flies to meat and even before asking, Donna's hand reached out. "May I," she asked Red, her eyes pleading with excitement. Red and Kitty nodded in the affirmative and Donna began rubbing Red's cock as it lay on the table. Immediately it began to grow, startling Donna, who recoiled her hand. Then she grinned and began again to rub Red's meat stick. Not to be outdone, Jackie also reached forward and began to stroke Red's flesh.

As it grew, it raised itself off the table and both girls attempted to wrap their fingers around it's girth. It grew to over a foot in length, "thirteen inches," Kitty informed them with pride, and was as big around as a Coke bottle. Donna ran her fingers around the head, which was the size of an orange, marveling at its smoothness. They were both completely mesmerized at the huge cock, and a firecracker could have gone off next to them and they wouldn't have noticed. "Yep, I'm one lucky girl," Kitty assured them, "you've never known pleasure until you've had a big one." She made her way around the table to stand behind Donna, and slowly reached around her to begin fondling her huge breasts. Donna's gumdrop nipples were already engorged and she moaned at Kitty's touch.

Unbridled lust in her eyes, Donna looked at Red and stated, "I need to know what it feels like to be fucked...what it feels like to have a cock inside me."

Jackie, again feeling left out, pleaded, "will you fuck us Red?"

"Whoa there," Red chortled, winking at his wife, "you'll have to ask Kitty about that, she has the last say on extramarital sex."

Winking back, Kitty spoke up, "I think it would be an educational experience for the girls...I think we could both teach them some things. So that being said, let's take this party up to the bedroom where we can spread out and get comfortable." What the girls did not know is that back when Red was in the Army, he and Kitty had quite the "swinging" life. There was a reason Kitty had been the favorite USO "entertainer."

Kitty led the way with Red following Donna, his eyes on her round cheeks as they peeked out of the sides of her swim suit the whole way. Jackie was half way up the stairs and her bikini top was already off, her perfectly round little 34 B breasts jiggling with each step. As soon as they reached the Foreman's bedroom, Kitty whipped off her housecoat revealing nice, if slightly sagging, 36 D breasts. "Wow Kitty," Donna inadvertently blurted out, "I never dreamed your tits were so big." It was official, both of the girls were totally drunk and uninhibited as they stared at Kitty's plentiful dirty-blond pubic hair. "Watch out for Jackie," Donna warned, "she hates to see a full bush."

"That might not be such a bad idea," Kitty answered, "then Red wouldn't have to spend so much time picking hair from between his teeth, heh, heh, heh."

Finally getting the reference in their cloudy minds, both girls blushed at the inference. Jackie quickly shoved her bikini bottom down and off to display her totally shaved mound. As Red removed the last of his clothes, his cock hanging down like an elephant's trunk, he agreed with Kitty, "you might be right honey, her pussy is kinda cute that way; but I do like the way your bush tickles my nose." The two girls could not divert their eyes from Red's cock as it swayed back and forth with his every movement.

"I'll be happy to go first Donna, if you want to watch before you do it," Jackie gleefully volunteered.

"Oh I think we should let Donna be first," Kitty stated as she stood behind Donna and began to peel her swim suit down her body, "she might back out if she thinks about it too much."