That 70's Show-Donna and Jackie Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered his shirt from his shoulders and pulled the sleeves off his arms, then encircled his rod with her hands, her fingers just touching. "Wow, Fez," Donna remarked, "you're full of surprises." He smiled, staring at her magnificent tits as they swayed on her chest and she encouraged him, "go ahead...it's all right." Fez raised his hands and began to, almost reverently, knead Donna's fleshy bags. She could feel his cock twitch in her hands and knew he was enjoying himself tremendously.

"Now Donna," Kitty called her back to reality, "you said you've never actually had sex until today, so I'm going to give you a lesson on how to give a blow-job. My baby boy will have me to thank when you wrap your lips around his penis, heh, heh, heh." Donna released his prick and looked down as Kitty began to lick Fez' cock from the balls all the way to the head like an ice cream cone. Fez rolled Donna's gumdrop nipples between his fingers as Kitty stuck out her tongue and flicked the pre-cum from his head, sticking the tip into his cock-slit. His cock was much too fat to get into her mouth, so she just wrapped her lips around the tip and sucked so hard Donna could see her cheeks go concave. Donna reached down and fondled his scrotum, feeling his large balls shift around in her hand.

Fez began to hurriedly shout, "oh no Mrs. Red, here it comes," as he yanked his hands from Donna's tits and tried to push Kitty away.

"Heh, heh, heh, that's OK dear," Kitty laughed as she disengaged her lips but pointed his cock at her face, "come on down here Donna, let's share this." Donna dropped to her knees beside Kitty just in time to have Fez shower their faces and open mouths with what seemed like quarts of his warm seed. Fez' smile could not have been wider as he looked down and saw his cum dripping off Donna's face and down onto her huge tits.

Red had scooted off the bed and stood up, his hands still cupping Jackie's round ass cheeks, her tiny body still impaled on his pole. He began to walk around the bedroom, bending his knees and thrusting up into her as he walked. She was so petite that she looked like a piece of meat on a barbecue skewer as he walked. When he got to the nearest wall, he braced her up against it and began to pound his cock up into her stretched out hole; fucking her so hard that the pictures on the wall shook. "I'm not on the pill like Donna," she breathlessly informed him.

"Well, maybe you should be," answered Red as he slammed his monster into her cunt and began to fill her with his cum.

Jackie could feel the intense heat of his semen deep inside her belly and she began to spasm in his arms. Her legs flew out to the side twitching and her cunt muscles clenched and unclenched around his cock. He rammed his cock into her, slamming her body against the wall as she just opened her mouth and gasped, "ahhhhhhh."

Red stood there trapping her against the wall, pumping her full of his hot cum, holding her as effortlessly as if she were a doll. When he was done, he released her cute ass and she stood against the wall on shaky legs. Jackie had never felt anything so completely satisfying in her young life; she felt dazed from being so sated. Glancing down at her pale, thin legs, she saw a stream of white fluid dribbling down her thighs, scooped some with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Well babe," Red announced, "I think there's one beauty in here that hasn't been fucked yet...your turn."

"I can't wait to get my turn with Big Red," Kitty admitted, inadvertently giving away their nickname for Red's penis. No one in the room seemed to notice the slip as Red climbed back onto the bed and lay on his back again. "I have a different variation in mind Red," Kitty informed him as she pounced on the bed, the bottle of lube in her hand. His cock was a physical wonder because it was still hard after two ejaculations and Kitty dripped lube on the crown and watched it run down the length, completely coating it. "Now you girls gather around because I'm going to show you another variation of sex that you may want to try," Kitty instructed. The teenagers couldn't help but marvel at the youthfulness of Kitty's naked body. Her large breasts sagged only slightly and she had virtually no paunch around her waist.

They were somewhat astonished when she sat on Red's lap, facing away from him, raised up on her knees, reached under her to grab his pole and nudged the huge crown against her ass hole. "Oh my God, do people really do that," Jackie gasped, "ewwww."

"Oh dear, don't knock it until you try it," Kitty scolded her, "just don't try it with a penis this large for your first time." Kitty began to corkscrew her body against Red's crown, gradually impaling herself. When his giant head finally popped past her sphincter muscles, she just continued lowering herself until his entire massive cock was imbedded up her ass. "Oh Red, that just never gets old...your cock feels so good," she cooed as she turned her head to him. They kissed passionately and then she called to Fez, "well dear, would you like to fuck my pussy?"

Fez stood next to the bed, his "soup can" hard as a rock and asked shyly, "you...you mean now...with Mr. Red?"

Jackie and Donna looked at each other in amazement at what Kitty was suggesting; especially given the size of the cocks involved. Fez jumped into the bed, his thick pole in his hand and crawled between Kitty and Red's legs. "Just one thing," Red admonished him, "try not to touch me, I'm not fond of naked men touching me."

"Heh, heh, heh," Kitty joked, "don't worry Fez, just get that big thing up here and fill my pussy." She reached down between her wide spread legs, hooked her fingers inside her fleshy cunt lips and spread them apart, giving Fez a target. Her thick dirty blond bush was already soaked with her juices and resembled a bird's nest between her thighs. She leaned back against Red's chest, forcing his cock deeper into her ass as Fez nervously pressed his crown against her slit. He looked at her expectantly and she urged him, "go ahead dear...fuck me." His cock was thicker than Red's so the initial penetration was a bit of a struggle, but as soon as he slid between her lips there was no stopping him. Fez pushed steadily forward, burying his tremendous cock into Kitty's pussy, wedging it inside her beside Red's. Her eyes rolled back in her head and Kitty moaned, "oh my...that's fucking great. I love cock." Fez' tremendously thick cock was stretching her pussy farther than anything since Eric was born.

She just lay there on Red's chest feeling her holes stretch to permit this extreme penetration; her body completely stuffed with the two biggest cocks she had ever seen...she was in heaven. Coming out of her trance, she saw the two naked girls watching her and suggested, "if you get tired of just watching, there is a nice toy in my nightstand drawer you can play with, heh, heh, heh." Jackie rushed over to the nightstand and Kitty told Red and Fez," well, come on boys...fuck me...fuck me hard...jam those huge cocks into me." Red began to thrust his hips upward, stuffing Kitty's ass hole with his giant cock, as Fez started to piston his monster log in and out of her cunt. Kitty had never known such ecstasy as her body was fucked by two feet of fat cock. There was so much cock stuffed inside her that it seemed almost difficult to breathe, and yet all she wanted was more.

Jackie reached into the drawer and retrieved a huge two-headed rubber dildo; it must have been eighteen inches in length and nearly as thick as Red's penis. In their impaired consciousness, both Donna and Jackie immediately had the same idea as they got on their hands and knees, their asses nearly touching as they faced away from each other. Jackie had grabbed the lube bottle (thank heaven for Point Place Community Hospital) and proceeded to coat its length with the slippery substance. They each reached back between their legs, took hold of an end and guided it into their pussies. In unison they moaned, "mmmmm," as the slick rubber cock slid deeper into their cunts. They moved their bodies forward and back, their ass checks jiggling as they banged together. Donna's magnificent tits swayed beneath her like water balloons as she and Jackie fucked each other, and themselves.

Red reached around his wife and roughly squeezed her tits as he thrust into her ass. She could feel the two giant cocks rubbing against each other deep inside her separated by only a thin layer of skin, and it felt wonderful. Kitty just couldn't get enough as she begged them, "fuck me boys...fuck me. I love your fucking huge cocks." She had never been double-fucked before, except with a dildo. Fez looked down to watch his cock sliding in and out of Kitty's pussy, and saw a creamy white froth that had worked up around her slit. He couldn't believe he was fucking Eric's mother and she was great. He heard Kitty scream, "cum in me boys...fill me up, as her pussy contracted around him."

Hearing his loving wife's command, Red wanted nothing more than to please her as he slammed his cock upward into her tight ass and erupted inside her, spewing his hot seed deep inside her sphincter. Fez could feel Red's pole jerking and twitching next to his, inside Kitty's body so he grabbed her waist and shoved his giant cock as far up Kitty's cunt as he could. "Holy shit...God bless America," he grunted as he flooded her hole with his seed.

Kitty was overcome with ecstasy as her body flailed and jerked. Her cunt gushed its own cum as her holes contracted around the monstrous invaders. "Ahhhh, fuck me...fuck me," she breathlessly screamed as they continued to pump her holes full of cum.

Jackie simultaneously was shivering as she climaxed around the rubber cock and her weak knees gave out as she collapsed onto the floor, pulling the dildo from her pussy. Noticing that Donna was now pushing back against nothing, the fake cock still protruding from her slit, Jackie grasped her end of the dildo and began to thrust it into Donna's pussy. Jackie jammed the dildo as far up Donna's dripping cunt as she could, watching almost the entire eighteen inches disappear inside her tunnel. Donna dropped down onto her elbows, raising her firm ass and giving Jackie a better angle to screw her. Jackie rammed the rubber cock up Donna's cunt as hard and fast as she could, Donna's huge tits flopping beneath her and slapping against her chest. "Oh my God," Donna moaned, "fuck me Jackie...fuck me." Donna thrust her ass back onto the dildo one more time and then just collapsed onto the floor, the cock still inside her as she quivered from her orgasm.

"Wow Donna," Jackie remarked, "you really lost control." Donna just weakly smiled and closed her eyes.

From the bed, they heard Kitty's voice, "oh girls...come over here and do your duty." Fez had climbed off the bed and stood there, his cock hanging between his legs, flaccid but still impressive. Kitty was now sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide and her holes stretched even wider, pointing to her crotch. Donna and Jackie walked over to the bed, and Donna realized the dildo was still lodged in her cunt. Ever the gallant gentleman, Fez reached between her legs and slowly slid the rubber cock from its sheath and began to lick it like a lollipop.

"Thank you Fez," Donna smiled as she and Jackie kneeled between Kitty's thighs. They obediently began to lick and suck all of the slippery white cum as it dribbled out of Kitty's holes. Jackie even lapped up Red's juices as they dripped out of Kitty's ass hole, smacking her lips in the process.

Kitty looked down and watched their tongues cleaning her; her dirty blond bush soaked and matted against her mound. "Oh that feels nice girls," she encouraged them, "do a good job now...don't be afraid to get your tongues all the way inside there." Red just lay there on the bed, propped up against the pillows watching his bride bask in the pleasure. When they were done, both Donna and Jackie sat back with cum dripping off their chins. Then they did the most erotic thing Fez had ever seen: they leaned into each other with their nipples rubbing, and they licked the cum off each others chins. Fez' cock sprang to immediate attention and Jackie grasped it in her tiny hand, making it seem even larger.

Whatever was destined to happen next was interrupted by the sound of the "dumb-asses" horse play in the Foreman driveway. Jackie and Donna swiftly grabbed their swim suits and dashed into the Foreman's upstairs bathroom. Fez snatched his clothes and ran into Eric's room to dress; and Red and Kitty simply locked their bedroom door and flopped onto the bed, which now seemed so empty.

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it is flawed but remember...it's just for fun. I tried to keep the characters in character. All comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.