All Comments on 'That 70's Show - Red Goes on a Date'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was HOT.

Kitty Foreman = total MILF

alyak46alyak46about 8 years ago
Thank you!!!!

Thank you very very much for taking the time to write this story, it was so good! No way did you disapoint this reader. I was sort of like Red, eager for him to get in on the action too but the set up with Kitty getting fucked by all those guys to surprise and turn on Red as well as getting something for herself was great and very like the pair. You really do awesome at writing the characters, favorite part was Red watching Kitty servicing the three and being proud calling her his fuck-bunny and the end when Red finally got his turn, sort of wish we got to that whole scene. The sex scenes with them in Reds Birthday story were really good.

One little thing about this story though, and it's not a big deal really but Officer Bob because of the name I kept thinking it was Bob Pinciotti lol but it's cool, kittyxbob is another likely pairing almost like HydexKitty my favorite coupling in these stories. Thanks for adding Hyde in for a moment too.

The story was great! 5/5

Cloudy247Cloudy247about 8 years ago
Another great one

This story was another awesome story by you shaggy. I missed the other characters but Kitty taking on the three cops was totally worth the five stars I gave you. Got to say I'm not sure if I felt bad for Red or not. The guy shoulda gotten a chance to join in with Kitty being his wife and all but what a hell of a show he got to enjoy instead! Least he got his turn at the end but wish we'd gotten to see that too bet there was some serious fucking and spanking there. Thanks for another great story, please keep them up. I'm hoping the next one will be the sequel to Reds birthday where Red helps Kitty celebrate her day with thr help of the gang. But even if it's not you know I'll read any of your 70s show stories.

alyak46alyak46about 8 years ago
Suggestion

I know I made the suggestion for this last one so I don't expect you to do this next suggestion next time. But for maybe one of the party ones or ones with different pairs and groups, could you maybe do a Kitty and Hyde one where Hyde walks in on Kitty using one of the toys she keeps in the nightdrawrer and then him helping her finish off, with or without the toy. I've always thought this would make a good step up for them but no one has ever done it, thati know. If I had even half your talent I'd give it a try but for now will just wait patiently for your stories. Sorry for the double comment and double request.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

These stories never disappoint you write real great stuff for these characters.

Thanks!

SamDung69SamDung69about 8 years ago
Good stuff

This was even better than I thought it would be! It was great seeing Kitty in the spotlight of the story this time, it made me like the episode more too. Kitty and Bob made me think of old Brillo head at first lol but having the other officers join in instead of Red was HOT. The scarlet lipstick too, I like that you brought in lots of details from the episode. Like others I kind of wish we'd gotten to see Red join in too but the sight he saw of Kitty splayed out like the slut she is had to have turned Red on and led him to giving her quite the 'foot' in the ass. No wonder she was so tired at the end! Please keep these awesome stories coming, they are awesome!

Aaron1256Aaron1256about 8 years ago
A++

Shaggy-another hit story! Im really glad you got to write this idea that was pitched at you but make it something of your own. Red is a luck sob to get a show like that, don't even care if he wasn't in on the action, he got his chance at the end. Too bad there wasn't a female cop accompanying them that would've been great! But the four cocks seemed to be plent py for Mrs. Forman.

Here's another idea to play around with. I always thought it was a x-rated story just waiting to happen. In episode squeeze box from season 6 or 7 Hyde and Red walk in on a topless Pam Burkhart (Jackies mom) and she's happy to see them. Later Jackie and Kitty walk in on a nude Bob Pinciotii who is also happy to see them. Two hot threesomes just waiting to happen! I mean Pam's played by the lovely Brooke Sheilds and while I'm not a fan of Bob, would love if his threesome with Jackie and Kitty could lead to some hot girl on girl stuff too.

Watch the episode, season six I think and youll get what I'm talking about. Like they wanted an erotic story of It to be written!

Great work on this story you're one of the best writers on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story. I like these continued from episode tales. would read a Squeeze Box follow up story with gorgeous Pam Burkhart and some Jackie/Mrs Forman too.

-Mel

alyak46alyak46about 8 years ago

This was such a great story.came back to reread it and check if there was anything new from you. Think a Squeeze box contraption would e really great, I actually remember thinking that there would be story like it when I first found these 70s stories but haven't seen any at all, you'd be great to tackle it if you decide to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Always thought of Kitty Foreman as a MILF but this story proved shed fit right in in the Loving Wives category of this site. Nice job, hope you continue to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous